De Hoog Piano Movers

Kristen in
Kristen in
1 review Milton, ON

Piano Movers

I'm very happy with the experience. They were easy to get a hold of, several other companies did have the courtesy of returning my call. The cost was very reasonable. They did everything they said they would do and on the agreed upon schedule, we're kind, smiling and lent a helping hand with a couple of other jobs. I would definately use them again...9/10. Thank you Jim and team.

Xena in Oakville
Xena in Oakville

Moving a grand piano

After I decided to move, I was so concern about the grand piano. I called a bunch of companies, finally decide to hire deHoog Piano Movers to do the job. Their price is reasonal with professional service. I'm very satisfied.

More about De Hoog Piano Movers

For more than 40 years we provide experience on all deliveries. The same professionalism we provide for the finer piano stores in the area is available to you. Every instrument is handled with care and each circumstance is given attention to determine the best option for the safe removal or ...