Big Comfort

Reviews for Big Comfort

Saggu sabh in Edmonton
Saggu sabh in Edmonton

Mattress and spring box

Gaurav help you to provide all the furniture you required for the residence or commercial stuff. They have unique and comfy furniture in all kind of leather,velvet and clothes . Very unique place and great storage provide your stuff available in hours.

Aiyana in Toronto
Aiyana in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Sofa set and Dining Table

we went to purchase a sofa set and dining set and visit many furniture store but we not choose sofa and dining set because there are very high cost but no good quality. After that we are tired, some one suggest me at Big Comfort Home Furnishing Store and we went and see good selections of furniture at affordable price. we are very happy after purchase a sofa and dining table. Thanks Big Comfort

Dining Set and Sofa

I would definitely recommend big comfort to anyone looking for quality furniture at reasonable prices. My needs were fulfilled at this store with utmost courtesy. i am very happy after purchase the home furniture product...

Great Customer Service and Good Product Quality

I am looking a sofa set and dining table last 3 months. i am going many furniture store but no one fulfill my requirement. i am very tired then my friend suggest me for big comfort home furnishing store. I went there and see the best collection of furniture my my need. Thanks Big comfort..

Good service and product

I love taking walks through the showrooms and simply get thoughts on the way to enhance my future home. Big Comfort goes to make lots of cash from me after I do buy a residence!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great customer service and good quality product

Great customer service and good quality products. I am very pleased with the style and quality of the nightstand for such a fantastic price. Usually low prices mean a compromise on quality, style or both. This has not been the case.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Best product and good service

"we purchase a Bayfield King Bed from here. Best product quality at affordable prices. Everything looks great and fits perfectly. I was able to get the unique look that I was going for. Highly recommended."

Jasmine in Edmonton
Jasmine in Edmonton

Eric couch

We ordered a couch, the wrong one came in they said 2-3 weeks for what we ordered to come in- no phone call. We went into see what our options were as we weren't happy with what we got. We chose another couch they wanted another $1,500 from us. At this point we asked for our money back and walked away.

Painting r.
Painting r.
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

sectional order

I ordered and paid for a sectional on March 12. I needed furniture for an event I was hosting on May 18 and was told by Barry that would be no problem. It was being shipped May 2. I have called every week or two since May 5 asking about my sectional. Sometimes my call goes directly to an answering machine and I never get a call back so I have even went down to the store to get an answer. I always get the same answer since May 5...it is on a container. I'm just really tired of waiting. I could have shopped somewhere else and had my furniture by now but I was guaranteed it would arrive by May 18 so I went with it. I am definitely regretting my decision.

Tom in Edmonton
Tom in Edmonton

Great People

This is my second experience with Big Comfort Furniture. A few months back I bought a recliner for our nursery. The price was right and we've enjoyed the chair. Decided to go back today after visiting the store behind them (extremely over priced, sales people stalk you like you're an antelope roaming the Serengeti.) I'm so glad we resisted their overwhelming sales person and returned to Big Comfort instead.

Took home bedroom furniture and sectional for just with in our range!! So far, we're very pleased with the furniture.

We also bought a high top kitchen table. It should arrive next week. I can't wait!

I plan to go back when we upgrade the basement. We will, however, not be visiting The 2 stores behind. I don't appreciate their sales tactics.

Thanks, for the laid back approach. No pressure sales will win over customers every time.

Looking for Furniture pros in Rochfort Bridge?