Beyond Futons Ltd

Reviews for Beyond Futons Ltd

sue in Scarborough
sue in Scarborough

Perfect

Phoned all over GTA looking for basic A-frame single futon frame. No one had it except 1 store, which I found expensive. I dont have a car so would have to pay the very high shipping charges too. Then, someone told me about Beyond Futons. I called and a day later, the product I was looking for was at my door. It is high quality and was almost 1/2 the price of the other store. I also purchased a futon cover, which was almost 1/3 the price of other places! Unbelievable. Perfectly smooth transaction...the owner was very courteous...couldn't ask for a more pleasant experience.

Beautiful made to order Futon

We searched several furniture stores for a futon for our spare room. Most of them were cheaply made (imported) and the mattresses cheap. We found Beyond Futons on a web search and went to their store. They only had a few floor models but you could see they were very well made, all wooden, and they use the 9 layer mattresses. We ordered one to be made with side tables that fold away and chose our fabric and stain. Two weeks later, they called and said it was ready. They delivered it for a very small fee. My husband assembled it in about half an hour and I unzipped and washed the cover. It's so nice and comfy! Highly recommend these guys for quality and service.