Allkyn Kitchens Inc

Reviews for Allkyn Kitchens Inc

Sharouk in Milton
Sharouk in Milton

Kitchen & Home Renovation

Allkyn Kitchens is not just a Kitchen Company, but a full home renovation company. At first, I needed to tear up and replace my Kitchen with a new design concept and once I saw the amazing work, I decided to renovate my whole house with them right away. They are efficient and pay close attention to minor details and take their time to explain the full process of what they vision before starting any work. All building materials are quality and backed by warranties and they give you options to choose from. They are professional, punctual and go above and beyond what you would expect. The best part is even if you are not so knowledgeable about repairs, they take the time to explain you everything and make you feel part of the process. Renovating an entire home is expensive, but I am glad I trusted them, not to mention that my home was kept safe when I was traveling for work and they were working unsupervised. If you're looking for quality work at a fair price, than I highly recommend them.

Thank you Sharouk, for letting everyone know how pleased you are with your amazing new kitchen and home renovation! We truly enjoyed working with you and wish you many happy years of enjoyment in your new kitchen!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

You will not find a more professional, honest, and qualified team for your reno project. Allkyn provided an outstanding design and top quality products, and completed the work as scheduled and budgeted. Everyone associated with the job was an expert and easy to get along with. They listen to their customers and provided a finished product that exceeded our expectations. We could not recommend them more highly.

Thank you for your kind review Robert! We really enjoyed working with you and Suzanne in transforming your space into something that really improves how you live and work in your kitchen. The difference from before to after is absolutely stunning! We trust that you will get many years of pure enjoyment from your new kitchen!

naz
naz

Kitchen, living/dining room, laundry, powder room

From the very first meeting, to the completion of project, Allkyn provided stellar customer service. The initial quote was thorough and detailed and Allkyn set up a meeting to ensure clarity. My project included removal of walls where other contractors said could be done, where Allkyn stood out was by bringing in their experienced resource to inspect, identify any concerns and recommend solutions. Our first floor has completely transformed into a beautiful living space and we love it. Thanks to Farouk for managing project so that it was completed timely and professionally. Also, Farouk was always available to discuss any queries from what kitchen sink shall I get to where should I source my appliances. With a wealth of great contacts, with valued knowledge, with genuine customer care, I would go back to Farouk at Allykyn for my next project!

Thank you Naz, for letting everyone know how pleased you are with your amazing new kitchen! We truly enjoyed working with you and wish you many happy years of enjoyment in your new kitchen.

Paul
Paul

Kitchen Renovation

Friendly, knowledgable, helpful, professional, affordable...what more could you ask for....oh yeah....they were on time and delivered every step of the way.

Thank you for your kind review Paul! We really enjoyed working with you and Tina to create an amazing new kitchen for you. The end result is truly wonderful and look forward to working with you in the future.

maxymiw
maxymiw

Kitchen and vanity renovation

We have dealt with Allkyn Kitchens on a prior project and have found their delivery , installation, quality of material and followup to be first class. Both the owners, suppliers and installers are true professionals who are willing to think "outside the box".

Thank you for your kind review Walter! We really enjoyed working with you and Janet in transforming your space into something that really improves how you live and work inside your kitchen. The difference from before to after is absolutely stunning! We trust that you will get many years of pure enjoyment from your new kitchen!

Sheanaz
Sheanaz

Kitchen Renovation

Allkyn Kitchens did a great job on my kitchen, including cabinets, flooring, backsplash, plumbing and electrical.
Farouk consulted with me on all aspects of the work and helped with the selection of the products. The workers were very professional and completed the work on schedule. I would highly recommend Allkyn Kitchens.

Thanks for your kind words Sheanaz, it was a real pleasure for us to have worked with you to create the kitchen of your dreams. The end result is truly wonderful. Thanks for your business.

gmschuler
gmschuler

Kitchen Renovation

The staff were on time, kept to schedule, and completed the work competently and In good time.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing us to do your kitchen. We really enjoyed working with you!

Maria  in North York
Maria in North York

Kitchen Renovation

From the moment Farouk and Margaret entered our home to view and quote the job they were very professional and exceptional in their customer service. They did a fantastic job keeping us abreast throughout the project. We were completely satisfied with the entire project including quality of the kitchen and final installation.

We would definitely love to use them again for any future project we have and would refer to family and friends.

Thank you so much! Everything turned out beautifully, we couldn't be happier!

Thank you very much Maria. It was an absolute pleasure working with you.
We are pleased to know,you share with us the same values of workmanship and professionalism. We at Allkyn Kitchens strive to make it easier for clients to make their decisions with confidence. Enjoy that beautiful kitchen and thank you for your kind words.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen renovation

Hi Margaret and Farouk

Thankyou so much in making our kitchen renovation a dream come true. Moving back to the home I grew up in and having to create a look to co-inside with the existing Decor of a home built in 1927 now looks amazing. Margaret and Farouk gave us service second to none. Referral business has already been created and under way to renovate another great masterpiece.

All the best to Margaret and Farouk.

Thankyou

It was wonderful to meet and work with you both. It is always a bit of a challenge to accommodate and work in a century home. Picking all the right products to stay within the tradition of your home was a great success. The cherry cabinets and the Cambria counter top is exceptional.
A big thank you for trusting Allkyn Kitchens with this renovation and new design. A extra big thank you for referring us to your extended family and friends. We sincerely appreciate your kindness.
We wish you many years of happiness in your childhood home, I'm sure the new kitchen will be treasured for many years.
By the way, loved the raspberries, delicious!!!

Heather  in Oshawa
Heather in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The customer service I received from the staff at Allkyn Kitchens was second to none. Margaret, the designer lead me every step of the way with all the decisions that had to be made. Tony, the installer took pride in his work and made sure every measurement was precise. Then there was Farouk, the store owner who inspected all the work being done along the way and made sure that I was pleased with the results. It's a fantastic team they have at Allkyn! If you're planning a kitchen renovation, I'd definitely recommend you visit their showroom, meet the staff and see for yourself!

Thank you Heather for your business and the review.

More about Allkyn Kitchens Inc

CUSTOM CABINETRY
ALLKYN KITCHENS INC. offers a wide variety of semi custom & custom kitchen cabinets according to customers' needs, personality, budget and their most specific requirements. By using the most up-to-date processes to create its products, ALLKYN KITCHENS INC. supplies custom cabinetry with an exceptional quality designed to fit our client's tastes and lifestyle.

INSTALLATION
ALLKYN KITCHENS INC. expert team of designers and installers will come to your home, condo or office to complete accurate measurements for the design of your kitchen and once the cabinetry and hardware of your choice has been selected and ordered, ALLKYN KITCHENS will install the cabinetry at your convenience and satisfaction.