Allkyn Kitchens Inc

Reviews for Allkyn Kitchens Inc

Maria  in North York
Maria in North York

Kitchen Renovation

From the moment Farouk and Margaret entered our home to view and quote the job they were very professional and exceptional in their customer service. They did a fantastic job keeping us abreast throughout the project. We were completely satisfied with the entire project including quality of the kitchen and final installation.

We would definitely love to use them again for any future project we have and would refer to family and friends.

Thank you so much! Everything turned out beautifully, we couldn't be happier!

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen renovation

Hi Margaret and Farouk

Thankyou so much in making our kitchen renovation a dream come true. Moving back to the home I grew up in and having to create a look to co-inside with the existing Decor of a home built in 1927 now looks amazing. Margaret and Farouk gave us service second to none. Referral business has already been created and under way to renovate another great masterpiece.

All the best to Margaret and Farouk.

Thankyou

It was wonderful to meet and work with you both. It is always a bit of a challenge to accommodate and work in a century home. Picking all the right products to stay within the tradition of your home was a great success. The cherry cabinets and the Cambria counter top is exceptional.
A big thank you for trusting Allkyn Kitchens with this renovation and new design. A extra big thank you for referring us to your extended family and friends. We sincerely appreciate your kindness.
We wish you many years of happiness in your childhood home, I'm sure the new kitchen will be treasured for many years.
By the way, loved the raspberries, delicious!!!

Heather  in Oshawa
Heather in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The customer service I received from the staff at Allkyn Kitchens was second to none. Margaret, the designer lead me every step of the way with all the decisions that had to be made. Tony, the installer took pride in his work and made sure every measurement was precise. Then there was Farouk, the store owner who inspected all the work being done along the way and made sure that I was pleased with the results. It's a fantastic team they have at Allkyn! If you're planning a kitchen renovation, I'd definitely recommend you visit their showroom, meet the staff and see for yourself!

Thank you Heather for your business and the review.

AnneMarie D'Andrea in Markham
AnneMarie D'Andrea in Markham

Kitchen and renovations

I am writing to share my experience and gratitude with the Replacement and Renovations to my Kitchen with Allkyn Kitchens.

I am so pleased with the outcome of the replacement and renovations of my new Kitchen. This was a delightful and worries free experience from start to finish.

The professional customer care exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend Allkyn Kitchen to my family, friends and to you.

Every step of the renovations from design to finishing touches was completed byAllkyn Kitchens with great pride and workmanship. The staff is all very knowledgeable in each of their trades. From the moment I walked into their show room til the last finishing touches I felt welcomed and taken care of. The work schedule was coordinated with me to work with my schedule; the trades were on time, on schedule, very pleasant, professional and very neat. Margaret and Farouk, masters in their design and recommendations to utilize the space and give me a lot more storage and utilization of my kitchen, Cambria’s staff and installers were pleasant, experts and professional their finished product, is beautiful, their installation seamless. They catered to all of my needs to have samples in my home to make the right choice.

Tony, an expert in all of the renovations, installation, plumbing and electrical needed, he magically brought Margaret’s design and my dream to life.

The painter, Ricky, another outstanding employee that painted my kitchen truly professional and skilled.

I’ve had a lot of renovations in my unit and in other properties I owned, I can sincerely say that this has been the best experience I’ve ever had. All of the skilled trades leaving my home cleaner than it were when they arrived and I keep a very clean house. It is this experience that enforced my belief and gave me assurance that I was in good hands and with truly I was with the best. Unequivocally I can say, my good feeling were all correct about Allkyn Kitchens.

I know that I will enjoy my kitchen for years to come and it gives me peace of mind that Allkyn Kitchens will stand behind their quality and workmanship.

Buy quality, pay once and relax!

Anne Marie, your review has touched us all at Allkyn Kitchens, thank you for your kind words. We strive to have all our clients as happy as you are. Anne Marie, you were a delightful client and it was a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to working with you again on your next project. Thank you for trusting us, it our mission to build relationships with all our clients and leave them with a positive experience. Your last six words say's it all, "buy quality, pay once and relax".

GKakaletris in North York
GKakaletris in North York

Kitchen Renovation

After receiving three quotes for my kitchen renovation, I decided to have Farouk at Allkyn Kitchens renovate the very old kitchen in my father's home. I am so glad that I did!! After dealing with my Dad's passing and the grief I was experiencing, and then working with the insurance company (as there was water damage from the bathroom above). Farouk's calming nature and understanding put my mind to rest. I felt that both Farouk and Margaret had my back. The end result is a beautiful kitchen. A big thank you to Farouk and Margaret!! I would definitely recommend Allkyn Kitchens to my friends and family.

Upon walking into to our showroom , you shared your grief and concerns with us and all we wanted to do was make them go away. Farouk and I (Margaret)did whatever was required to get a replacement kitchen in your fathers very old home. As we all know, older homes have their challenges, which we fell we took care of. We were aware how frustrated you were with the insurance company but the end result is wonderful. Your new kitchen is beautiful and we hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Treats you like family!!

From the beginning of my project Farouk the owner was amazing. He quickly came out to my house, measured and came up with two very professional plans. He was always on time, always returned calls or kept in contact with me every step of the way. The installation was seamless and his contractors were professional, clean, trustworthy and very good at their job. I am very very happy with Allkyn Kitchens and highly recommend this company for anyone looking to increase their value to their home by using an excellent professional company such as this one. Thanks Allkyn Kitchens for making me love my kitchen again!!!!!

We are pleased to know our customers share with us the values of workmanship and professionalism. We at Allkyn Kitchens strive make it easier for clients to make their decisions with confidence. Enjoy that beautiful kitchen and thank you for your kind words and referrals.

Sherif in Toronto
Sherif in Toronto

New Kitchen

Farouk and Margaret Were amazing to work with. From start to finish they managed the project professionally. Whenever their was a change needed in drawings or construction hiccup, they were both there to help. Not to mention we probably got the best design from them as well.

It brings us such joy to see how happy you are with the creative outcome of your kitchen renovation. We take such pride to satisfy our clients to allow them to enjoy their new space for many years to come. Your kitchen is one of a kind, with the two tone combination and that beautiful Cambria counter top and backsplash, just spectacular! Thank you for trusting Allkyn Kitchens with this project.

Amazing Kitchen in San Francisco
Amazing Kitchen in San Francisco
1 review Minden Hills, ON

Amazing Kitchen Reno

I want to express my heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to the team at Allkyn Kitchens Inc. I ordered an Urban Effects Kitchen and I can't say enough about the quality and care that I received not only from Allkyn Kitchen staff but particularly Margaret who worked with me on the design to maximize use of space and most importantly designed the kitchen to fit my needs. This company was an absolute pleasure to work with and worked with me through the whole process with detail and great customer service. I would highly recommend this company, they made my renovation experience an easy one and I am thrilled with my new kitchen!

After several layouts, it was ovious that the best plan won. We are please you selected Allkyn Kitchens for your cabinetry. Thank you for your trust in us as customer service is an priority to us all. We know you will love cooking in that beautiful shaker kitchen of yours. All the best.

N & J in Toronto
N & J in Toronto

Nicest kitchen in Toronto (in our opinion!) N & J in Toronto

As part of the renovation of our condo we contacted Allkyn Kitchen for a proposal.
After consultation, Allkyn Kitchen prepared a detailed proposal which included some very helpful suggestions which we accepted and as a result we ended up with the nicest and most functional kitchen my wife has ever had to work in.
In comparison with other kitchen suppliers their proposal was reasonable and showed in detail what was included in their price and what was not, so that there would be no conflict or misunderstanding after a contract was signed.
The kitchen was delivered on the day it was promised and installed and completed three days later.
Throughout the process Farouk the owner of the Company was most helpful in addressing our questions, we have no hesitation in recommending Allkyn kitchen as a reliable Company to deal with.

Thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Allkyn Kitchens. We will keep doing just that with all our future clients. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Storage! Storage! Storage! Allkyn Kitchens solved my storage problems and in the process beautified my home. Thank you for the countless hours spent on measuring, remeasuring and ensuring the design was precisely meeting our needs! Working in the kitchen is still a job but this kitchen design makes it that much less stressful. Thank you Allkyn Kitchens!

Thank you for your kind words, they mean everything to us at Allkyn Kitchens. Function is so important in a kitchen, which is a priority in our designs. It is wonderful to hear you enjoy your new beautiful surroundings. Happy cooking, Enjoy!

More about Allkyn Kitchens Inc

CUSTOM CABINETRY
ALLKYN KITCHENS INC. offers a wide variety of semi custom & custom kitchen cabinets according to customers' needs, personality, budget and their most specific requirements. By using the most up-to-date processes to create its products, ALLKYN KITCHENS INC. supplies custom cabinetry with an exceptional quality designed to fit our client's tastes and lifestyle.

INSTALLATION
ALLKYN KITCHENS INC. expert team of designers and installers will come to your home, condo or office to complete accurate measurements for the design of your kitchen and once the cabinetry and hardware of your choice has been selected and ordered, ALLKYN KITCHENS will install the cabinetry at your convenience and satisfaction.