AHM Designers Ltd

Reviews for AHM Designers Ltd

Shannon in Toronto
Shannon in Toronto

Kitchen Reno dream!

AHM designers is great! Sam is professional, friendly, and great to work with in order to design your new kitchen. He ensures you are treated well, and that you get everything you want. Cabinets and hardware are great quality and I'm super happy with the result.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Kitchen cabinets

Sam the AHM salesman was great. The wood Cabinets and quartz countertop are very well made. Delivery and instal of cabinets was on time. Love our new kitchen! So do all who see it.

Great room reno

Very satisfied with the work. Amazingly quality with great pricing. I would definitely recommend this company. To be honest there are a bit of delays with installation and scheduling team, however we are happy with the overall outcome and my special thanks to the designing team and sales rep for guiding us through out the project with a lot of patience.

R.Williams. in Toronto
R.Williams. in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

My husband and I were recommended to buy our kitchen from a friend who had recently renovated their kitchen. Was a little weary after reading reviews here, but still went to the company to determine ourselves We were welcomed by sales representative, Harish, who explained the types of wood and colour for the kitchen design we wanted. Measurements and designs were taken shortly after. Midway through I had wanted to add more shelving to the layout and Harish added this to the drawings without any fuss. Installation and touchups were done timely as we had said we wanted it completed within 1.5 months prior to having house guests, and I am very happy with the outcome and definitely would recommend.

Ngozi  in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Ngozi in Bradford West Gwillimbury
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen pantry

They did an amazing job matching the pantry with the original kitchen cabinets. They delivered as promised and were very professional . I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend

Unprofessional service and unrealizable

We were rushed to select our options in the showroom. They completely tried to over charge us for the countertop so we went elsewhere. Had to follow up numerous times for the sketches and updates on the progress. Finally when they said the product was delivered they never showed up. Had to keep calling to get an update and reschedule the delivery. Overall, very unprofessional and they keep trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Final product was pretty decent though, just very painful to get to the finish line.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Renovation and Cabinetry

Same negative review as most, they stated they could match kitchen cabinets(see image for their matching), their stain had zero consistency on the various cabinets, they removed our 4 1/4" crown moulding that was to be the same size and provided smaller. Our bathroom vanity within the first couple weeks has the entire paint job scaling, we asked to exercise the warranty for a full refund in the defective cabinet and the sales gentlemen Sam hung up on me. This whole process has been a nightmare with them, not one item was done correctly and we sit months later with the job still incomplete. DO NOT USE THESE guys you are warned, their product is not quality at all. See attached pictures, brand new items they provided.

Kitchen

Design phase was good. Delivery and completion of the project deferent story. Almost a year later still waiting for the company to come back and fix installation mistakes. They will asked for the day when we are available them we don't hear anything back until after the day we gave them as available. Our friends had a similar experience with this company

Tony in Scarborough
Tony in Scarborough

Kitchen cabinets

I have used them before when I renovated the basement and added a kitchen, I was so pleased with the work that I ended up calling them again to do the kitchen upstairs. Sam.V was my salesperson and he was a pleasure to deal with and everything was on time and on schedule I was very pleased with the work and how clean the workers were.

Private User reviews Coldwater, ON

New Build Kitchen, Laundry, etc.

Our first introduction to AHM was at the Toronto Home Show. Harish gave us a quote on site and it was so much less then local that we decided to deal with AHM even though it meant long trips in the car to Toronto. Harish was fantastic to deal with and very patient as I worked on my dream kitchen! I found the installers so easy going and helpful. One installer actually made me a window arch out of cardboard so I could make sure I was getting the right depth for my window. I would definitely recommend AHM. I could have easily paid 1 1/2 to 2x as much elsewhere.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?