Ahm Designers Ltd

116 Howden Road Toronto ON M1R

Reviews for Ahm Designers Ltd

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen

Our contractor referred us to AHM to do our kitchen.
After a year kitchen cupboards and doors started to chip, peel and bubble. In our opinion a very inferior product. Rep wanted to give me paint. Told him I needed the problem fixed. After that he ignored my calls and texts. Called office to speak to owners. Was given the runaround for many days. Finally a manager came on the line and promised he would visit our home by the next day. He never came.
In our opinion terrible after care service.

DO NOT USE

AHM Designers Ltd.

I wrote a review several months ago about my new kitchen. I just want to add today that these people are reliable and they totally back up their work. Sam is the most honest, fair and helpful salesman I've met in a long time. I can tell you that he does not forget his clients - I had a small issue with the countertop and Sam took care of it ASAP. Sam, thank you so much! I would not hesitate to recommend Sam to anyone thinking of renovating. He is a true professional.

Kitchen renovation

I went with AHM Designers on recommendation of a friend. Sam and his team were professional and knowledgeable, and I am very happy with the final result. When I had some concerns with timing and installation, Sam was extremely helpful and always returned my calls right away. The cabinet installers did an amazing job and came back to correct a few minor issues. The cabinet installers, Rooban and Kokulan: These amazing men are true professionals - they are reliable, honest and hard working. I truly appreciate their integrity. Also, thanks again Sam for all of your hard work and patience! This was a very positive experience!

Kim from Vaughan
Kim from Vaughan

Kitchen

Bought a kitchen, it was delivered on time and we are satisfied with the final look of the kitchen. It was great addition to our home and we would recommend their services.

Kitchen rey

Kitchen cabinet and the vanity are amazing. Sam is great guy, always responded quickly for all our requirements. They finished the job within the timeframe. No hesitation to recommend them to anyone.

Derrick in Cambridge
Derrick in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

The entire process has been a disaster. When delivered many parts of the kitchen were missing, and it took weeks for some of them to be brought to the job site, over 6 weeks since the installation began has passed and the job is not completed. The sales team constantly says the installers will show up, and then they fail to do so, which makes it incredibly difficult to coordinate trades. The quality of work is very poor, where it looks like an amateur has done the work rather than a professional (including cutting the shelves incorrectly, leaving pen and pencil markings on finished products that don't erase, repairing damage rather than replacing damaged parts, incorrect measurements on countertops, and backsplashes). I have had to hire additional trades to cover up aspects of their work because it was embarrassing.
If you have a chance to choose someone else please do so for your own sanity, they aren't worth it and are the biggest regret we've made in our entire renovation project.

Do not hire!

A complete disaster! Nothing was done on time, there were many, many mistakes, including measurement issues (which they took!) and terrible customer service. If I could go back in time and not work with this company I would.

Dave in Havelock
Dave in Havelock
1 review , ON

Kitchen cabinet/countertop purchase/install

I couldn't be more satisfied and pleased with the professionalism and support that Sam, Vavi, Pat and their team at AHM Designers offered us. The services included a custom kitchen cabinet and countertop fabrication and subsequent install at our family cottage in the Kawarthas. From the accurate measurement, to the personalized design (and redesigns), to the seamless fabrication, to the top notch install, the team was timely, talented, and above all, sincere and kind. When there were minor adjustments and additional pieces required after the job was completed, the team was back to ensure we were wholly satisfied without any hesitation. The end result of our kitchen surpassed our hopes and expectations, all on budget. I would highly recommend AHM Designers. We plan to use their exceptional services again to renovate the kitchen in our home. Thanks to everyone at AHM Designers for a truly spectacular job.

Shannon in Toronto
Shannon in Toronto

Kitchen Reno dream!

AHM designers is great! Sam is professional, friendly, and great to work with in order to design your new kitchen. He ensures you are treated well, and that you get everything you want. Cabinets and hardware are great quality and I'm super happy with the result.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Kitchen cabinets

Sam the AHM salesman was great. The wood Cabinets and quartz countertop are very well made. Delivery and instal of cabinets was on time. Love our new kitchen! So do all who see it.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?