Newcastle Home Decor

Review for Newcastle Home Decor

Christine in Newcastle
Christine in Newcastle
5 reviews Newcastle, ON

Consultation for wallpaper and paint colour for bedroom

Debbie Miller at Newcastle Home Decor has been so helpful every time I've been into her store. About 6 months ago, I decided to give our bedroom a facelift but have no experience with decor. She helped me pick out a wallpaper that was really different, but within my taste - and gave me suggestions about how to do the walls - one wall with paper and the rest with the paint. Again, she helped me pick out the paint colour to work with the palette of the room...a highly recommended store to go to.