Regency Upholstery Interiors

540 Eglinton Avenue West Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Leaside  >  Regency Upholstery Interiors

Reviews for Regency Upholstery Interiors

Huge Fans of Regency

Jim and I have lived in the Avenue Road/Eglinton area for over 40 years, and for 30 of those years have happily used Regency for all our re-upholstering needs—and trust me, there have been many. Some of our sofas and chairs have been recovered 2 or 3 times. I have also brought cushions and furniture down from our cottage in order to have them do the work, despite the fact that it would be much easier to have this done in our local town. This is a family business consisting of George, Antonia and their sons, Steve and Kosta—the hardest working people you could meet. They are not only superb at their job, but just so pleasant and personable and always fun to visit. They are total perfectionists and the final results are works of art. We have two antique chairs from my great grandparents' home in Nova Scotia, and George not only recovered them (one of them twice), but because he takes such pride in his work he cleaned and polished the wood so they were absolutely beautiful when they were returned to us. We highly recommend them for all your upholstering needs.
Nancy.

Amazing work, Fast and reliable

Was refereed to Regency Upholstery by a co-worker. They did an amazing job with 3 of my custom pieces, (sectional couch, leather headboard and bed frame. They were professional from the very beginning and they were able to assist me with all my fabric selections. If you are looking for amazing work, affordable prices and fast delivery i recommend you contact them. I give this company 10/10

Lynne Gangbar in North york
Lynne Gangbar in North york

upholstery, drapes, cushions

Antonia takes forever to get back to you if she does. I had to call several times in the first weeks to get things moving.
Finally, some cushions were made, yes, they were large but as dense and heavy as rocks. Then they sent a drape installer once the drapes were finally done and I swear to you, this guy spent ALL DAY not knowing what he was doing!! The drapes actually fell down not long after his visit, no kidding.
I had emailed something specific about ordering fabric, heard nothing back for weeks and in the end, she actually had not even read my email!! One kitchen stool was done well but Steve suggested taking both to do even though one of them was in perfect condition!! so I got that one back...! Steve claimed how busy he was but seemed to have endless time for chatter when he was here and at his shop, which was draining.

Rob
Rob

Repair Sofa

Walked in and asked the person to send someone out to quote me on repairing my sofa. They took down my name and number and said someone will get back to me shortly. Waited a week. Nothing. Called and left a detailed message. Waited 3 days and no response. Called again and left another message. Two days and another no response. Business must be too good not to return my calls. (btw, spent two grand reupholstering a sofa with them about 10 years ago)

Dawn Masters in Thornhill
Dawn Masters in Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Multiple chairs, couches, stools, tables

George and his family provide a perfect combination of excellent service, design and fair pricing. Over the years they have done many pieces for my family, recovering, fixing or restoring. The quality is always excellent and finished to last.

D. in Toronto
D. in Toronto

Mid-century modern armchair

My most recent project with Regency Upholstery was for a mid-century modern armchair. They did an excellent job bringing the chair back to life, restoring it to its simple beauty. The chair was a lucky find - I paid almost nothing for the actual item, but knew its intrinsic value. It had definitely seen better days but was still solid. Regency came by to provide an estimate (note: I supplied my own upholstery weight fabric) and pick up. Work was completed in the time frame promised (approx. 2 weeks) and the chair was delivered back. This is a family run business and all are very pleasant, friendly and professional. They took care of another chair for me some years ago, and I was also pleased with that experience and the work done. Highly recommend.