Royal Roofs Ltd.

Reviews for Royal Roofs Ltd.

Stephen Elias from Brampton
Stephen Elias from Brampton

They replaced my roof 2 years ago and during one of the wind storms this past winter a few shingles came off. I saw them doing my neighbour house and mentioned that some flew off, they replaced them that day. Great friendly service!!

Angie from Caledon
Angie from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

roof shingles

Mario was very courteous, along with his workers. They all did an awesome job and cleaned up the work areas very nicely. We received quotes from many roofing companies and Mario's was the best quote with the best included services. I was very happy with his work, demeanor and professionalism. He and his workers will receive many referrals from my husband and myself!

Farhat Khan  from Brampton
Farhat Khan from Brampton

I met Mario of Royal Roofs Ltd, while he was working a few houses down the street. I showed him where I lived and requested for a quote. I was happily surprised to receive a quote, the very next day. Mario was very courteous and provided samples of materials to be used. I was satisfied with the answers to my questions. We finalized the deal. Two days later my roof was done. Work was completed during daylight hours. The job looks neat. Mario and his crew properly cleaned up the area prior to leaving. I am pleased with their workmanship and am looking forward to many years of trouble-free roof.

Toni from Caledon
Toni from Caledon
3 reviews Caledon, ON

New Roof

My neighbor and I contacted several companies to provide us quotes for new roofs. We obtained quotes from various companies. We chose Royal Roofs because of Mario's knowledge, his confidence, honesty and straightforwardness. Mario and his crew were fantastic to deal with. They always left a clean environment and were very interactive with us - the homeowners. Mario explained everything to us and stepped us thru the process each day. We greatly appreciate his hard work, workmanship, crew and honesty. Fantastic company to deal with and would recommend him to anyone. Our neighbours are impressed with the work and quality. GREAT JOB Team!

Christopher A. Wong from Brampton
Christopher A. Wong from Brampton

Roof Replacement

After contacting several roofing companies, some local based, some GTA based, I received my first quote from Vasil of Royal Roofs. I received a few more quotes, some close in price, some way out of the ball park. Eventually, I narrowed it down to two companies, one being Royal Roofs. After many conversation via email and by phone, I chose Royal Roofs because Vasil gave me the most confidence of the two companies, that they would do the job as described. During my correspondence with Vasil, I had asked him whether there would be a dumpster or if the material would be removed daily. When he told me the latter, that was the deal maker. I should also mention that while observing the work performed by the crew, it was great to see the care they took to do the job right. One of the key factors why a homeowner should choose Royal Roofs is that they laid tarps around the perimeter of our house, cleaned up and removed all of the old materials on a daily basis. Best of all, he and his crew were very accommodating not to disrupt my families daily routine.

With so many roofing companies out there, it can be a difficult decision which one to choose. Hands down, Royal Roofs should be your first choice because you know the job will definitely be done right. CW

Michelle from Brampton
Michelle from Brampton

reshingle whole roof

Mario and his crew did and excellent job after obtaining several other quotes. They left my property spotless. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for any roofing jobs.

Ang  from Caledon
Ang from Caledon
1 review Inglewood, ON

Roof

Thanks to Vasil, Mario, and their crew for doing an excellent job on our roof and gutters. Couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work and clean up. Very competitive pricing for high end shingle.

C.M. from Brampton
C.M. from Brampton

Complete Roof

416-858-5714
1615 SUMMER GROVE CRESENT
Mississauga
L5M 3Z5

Great Work! No BS salesman. Took time to explain everything and had good ideas. Even installed a solatube to ensure another installer didn't mess with the quality of their roof. Excellent clean up!

Cathy from Oakville
Cathy from Oakville

New Roof

We found Mario to be very honest and professional businessman when quoting us on our roof. He gave a detailed explanation of the process, he knew the quality of products, and workmanship of his company. When we hire a contractor we expect them to meet the timelines that were discussed. We were very impressed that they exceeded this expecatation and arrived early!! The Team was very repectful of our property, plants, and our overall site. I was particularly impressed with the clean up of debris at the end of the project, I have yet to find a nail or shingle that was missed in the clean-up. I would certainly recommend this company to all.

Dennis from Brampton
Dennis from Brampton

Roofing work in Brampton

416-858-5714
1615 SUMMER GROVE CRESENT
Mississauga
L5M 3Z5

I had received about 9 quotes from different vendors. Many were reluctant to give me the specifications that I wanted, because they stated that it was not necessary. Mario was awesome, he listened to my requirements, he is very approachable and gave me a reasonable price (he was not the cheapest in terms of price) for the Timberline HD shingles with Deck Armor and drip edge. He and his crew has fantastic work ethics , were on time , exceeded all expectations in terms of quality workmanship, did not cut corners on the job and finished the job on time within 1.5 days and cleaned up the site... these guys know what they are doing and do the work diligently...gave me a "sexy" roof as I wanted it to be....

More about Royal Roofs Ltd.

Royal Roofs Ltd is a family owned and operated company that has been providing quality service in the Greater Toronto Area serving cities like Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Caledon, Bolton, Etobicoke, North york, Oakville since 1999. Our mission to provide the highest quality materials and workmanship. We pride ourselves in completing ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Brampton?