Royal Roofs Ltd.

Reviews for Royal Roofs Ltd.

Johnnybotelho
Johnnybotelho

install new roof and rain gutters

The guys from royal Roof did an excellent job stripping the old shingles and looking after the clean up . they installed the new shingles and rain gutters to perfection. I am very happy with the job, and would recommend Royal Roofing to my family and friends.

Thank you for the review Johny I appreciate the nice comments you made about me and the company. I will also thank my workers because without them performing their duties as required the positive feedback would be nonexistent!!

Tony in Mississauga
Tony in Mississauga

New roof

L5M 3Z5

After several quotes from other roofers we decided on Royal Roofs. We were happy with the type of roof, rating as well as Vasil and his crew were professional and tidy. To date we are completely satisfied with the work. I would recommend them.

Tony & Lina
Brampton

Brian.borg
Brian.borg
1 review Caledon, ON

replace shingles

Mario and the team did a fantastic job as always. They just completed the third house that our family has owned and the results speak for themselves. The guys showed up on time, did the work as promised and cleaned up the surrounding area. Don't think about going with anyone else for your roofing needs. Call Royal roofs now and speak to Mario, tell him Brian sent you and you won't regret it.

Wow you are one of the best clients we have ever had. I know we had to take a long trip to country home but this review just shows how much of a good person you are and I am glad you appreciate our service, Thanks again

Roy
Roy

New Shingle Roof

L5M 3Z5

These guys are true to their word. Punctual and exceptional work quality. Thanks guys truly glad I chose you to reshingle my roof.

Thanks Roy we appreciate your time in posting this review. We hope to serve your friends and family in the future

VICTOR in Brampton
VICTOR in Brampton

shingles roof replacement

did a great job, very professional. i would recommend them anytime to do works on everybody's house. they know what they're doing and they were focused on their work. great very satisfying.

We appreciate your business Victor and thank you for reporting a job well done.

Tony -.
Tony -.

roofing

L5M 3Z5

After several quotes we were so pleased with the pricing that was given to us by Royal Roofing. Vasil and his team was extremely professional, considerate , punctual,

Thank you so much for the great words and let me know if there is anything else you need !

Alec in Mississauga
Alec in Mississauga

Roofing.

L5M 3Z5

I was extremely satisfied with the professionalism and quality of work done by Royal Roofs. From the time I called for an estimate to the final inspection, they have exceeded my expectation of what to expect for a company in the roofing industry. I want to especially thank Mario and Vasil for their attentiveness and caring attitude toward all my needs. The work was done on time and in a great workman like fashion. I have already and will continue to recommend Royal Roofs.

Nelsoneer from Toronto
Nelsoneer from Toronto

Roof Shingle Replacement

Mario and his team were referred to me by a friend who had used his services and thought his work was honest, fair and quality through and through, and I have to agree with that recommendation... He quoted and was out to do the job that week. They started on time, finished on time - including complete clean-up of the entire area. Since you don't need a roof replacement all that often I'll be recommending them to anyone I know of needing a roof, and if they're still in business for my new roof in 25 years Royal Roofs will be the first place I call.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New roof instalation

L5M 3Z5

Called them and they were vary professional in all aspects of the job on time and did amazing work they also fixed wood on the roof that was damaged great guys will use them over and over

Irena from Aurora
Irena from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

roof

L5M 3Z5

I saw Mario's work on a few roofs; and when it was time to change my roof I knew that I don't want anybody else except him to do this job. Problem was, we are very far from the Royal Roofs service area.
I was really fortunate that Mario agreed to come to Aurora anyway and fit us into his busy schedule. He drove 70 km to give us an estimate and drove it again with his crew to do our roof.
Mario was everything you can dream of - punctual, courteous, highly professional with attention to every detail and very reasonably priced. Job was done very quick and very good. I have all my neighbors asking me about Mario now, and I will definitely highly recommend him to everyone!

More about Royal Roofs Ltd.

Royal Roofs Ltd is a family owned and operated company that has been providing quality service in the Greater Toronto Area serving cities like Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Caledon, Bolton, Etobicoke, North york, Oakville since 1999. Our mission to provide the highest quality materials and workmanship. We pride ourselves in completing ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Brampton?