Royal Roofs Ltd.

1615 SUMMER GROVE CRESENT Mississauga ON L5M 3Z5

Royal Roofs Ltd.

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Royal Roofs Ltd.

Paul
Paul

Roof replacement

I connected Royal roofs ltd for a quote and he showed up the same day and provided me with a detailed quote explaining the job and the cost with no hidden fees. The next day the supplies for the roof arrived and the following day the job started and completed the same day. Royal roofs ltd are professionals, they have done an excellent job and clean the home surroundings of all debris. I have and would recommend this company to friends, neighbors and family.

Gordon
Gordon

New shingles and new gutters

We saw the Royal Roof truck on our street , we checked them out on HomeStars and they had good reviews. We contacted the company and Vasil came out that night and gave us an estimate. He was very personable and knew his business. Price was as quoted and very reasonable. Vasil and his team came the next week and were prompt, pleasant, efficient and did a great job on the roof. We also had gutters done the next day and that team was very friendly and precise. We are pleased with the results and would recommend his company.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New Roof Shingles (30 year - lifetime) and Vents

Vasil and his team showed up when they said that they would. They completed the job within the same day. They did an excellent job cleaning up afterwards.

They installed ice and water shield around all edges, new metal valleys, new metal vents, new pipe covers, new synthetic underlay, new shingles and disposed of all debris and packaging. They provided a 10 year guarantee on workmanship.

The cost was as quoted.

vipulkapur82 in Toronto
vipulkapur82 in Toronto

New Roof Shingles Installation

We had our new roof shingles done by Vasil and his team. Vasil himself is highly experienced, professional and very responsive from the start and gave us the best quote and guidance as this was our first ever roof replacement project. His team is equally good and gave us a very smooth experience by timely arrival on the D day, efficiently executing the job with a smile on their face and leaving the property all cleaned up of any clutter. We’d highly recommend Vasil and his team from Royal Roofs LTD for all your roofing needs!

Mary K.
Mary K.

Roof Repair

Minor roof repair, service was prompt and did they did a great job. Received service the same day. Straight forward attitude and was honest on the product. Would use recommend them.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fresh Roof

Service on time, at a good price, and quality products.
Dealing with Vasil is like putting on your favorite slippers.
Recently called Vasil to do a repair on another house in the family, and
received same great service.

Rob S.

Liv in Kitchener
Liv in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Roof Replacenent

very professional job...courteous and polite staff....made contact...received a quote ...chose roofing based on company suggestion...job completed on time...prices very reasonable..I would highly recommend this company to anyone ...the after work cleanup was thorough.....

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Urgent roof replacement

I received multiple quotes for an urgent roof replacement as I had a recent leak and needed this done as soon as I had some quotes from others that were lower cost but were also offering subpar service by cutting corners and omitting important steps of changing a roof and others that were completely out of my budget. Vasil arrived quickly after my call to take a look and in talking to him I immediately knew that I had found the right person for the job! He offers the perfect combination of customer service and professionalism and all for a good value. He was able to schedule the job in the next 3 days and I'm th the result..thanks Vasil much appreciated!

Liliana
Liliana

Reliable, excellent customer service and fast!

Excellent experience with this company. I have an emergency because my roof was leaking after the big storm .When I noticed, immediately I search for roofs companies. I called 5 companies , without getting a callback. None of them answered the phone!! Royal Roofs was the only one who picked up the phone, and committed to come right away and fix the shingles missing. Visil came over, checked the roof, do a video of the conditions of the roof, and honestly explained what was wrong with the shingles.The company came to do the roof punctual and efficiently finish the job! Excellent and neat. I'm a satisfied custumer .Recommended 100%

Royal Company was very proactive and did the job right away before this 72 hours raining started.! They came punctual, finished the roof perfectly, with the shingles's color I picked and very neat!! Yes, I will recommended this Company 100%.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Roof and gutter replacement

Vasil's team came promptly and replaced our roof in highly professional fashion. It rained the day after, and there were no leaks either in the house or the garage (which had leaked for a couple of years before that). So We also had the gutters replaced, with the optional leaf guards. This was a success also. The house now looks considerably better than it did when it was new.

More about Royal Roofs Ltd.

Royal Roofs Ltd is a family owned and operated company that has been providing quality service in the Greater Toronto Area serving cities like Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Caledon, Bolton, Etobicoke, North york, Oakville since 1999.

Our mission to provide the highest quality materials and workmanship.

We pride ourselves in completing our work in a timely, efficient manner as well as creating a safe working environment for our employees.

Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customer referrals..We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best customer service in the industry.
Our company has its own professional installers that has been working for us for years. We do not hire subcontractors.