Royal Roofs Ltd.

1615 SUMMER GROVE CRESENT Mississauga ON L5M 3Z5
Royal Roofs Ltd.

Reviews for Royal Roofs Ltd.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Shingles & eaves troughs

I called for a quote and Vasil was available and on site within a hour and a half. Everything was explained clearly and concisely in terms that anyone could understand. A quote was provided detailing all steps to be taken, verbally and the same in writing. When I decided to go ahead with both jobs, a date was provided for the next day for shingles and in 3 days for the eaves troughs.

On both occasions, Vasil showed up with the crew on time, all were professional, polite and efficient. The shingles were removed, replaced and cleaned up in only 6 hours, with no trace of any garbage anywhere. I was impressed to see that Vasil not only quoted and directed the jobs, but also took part in the work. The eaves trough crew were different guys, but agaIn the job was completed quickly, this time in one and a half hours. Clean up was again thorough and complete.

Not only were the jobs I have detailed above completed as I have described. Although busy, Vasil was happy to take the time to ensure I understood clearly what was going to be done, how, with what materials, the impact to my daily life during the work and the cleanup afterwards. He ensured that any and all questions were answered with a clear understanding.

Both jobs were completed exactly as quoted, with everything completed as discussed and no impact to any other parts of my property.

Now, the most important part of these jobs....
Happy Wife, Happy Life...

Mani S in Gormley
Mani S in Gormley
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great work by Royal Roofs

We recently hired Royal Roofs to replace our old shingles, to install two new bathroom vents in the roof, and to install new gutters and downspouts ... Absolutely happy with their services ... Vasil is professional, detail oriented and very responsive to questions / concerns ... Definitely recommending their services.

Thank you Mani for the great review, We very much appreciate your business, your review and your feedback.

Roof and Gutters replaced

We were extremely happy with the service provided by Royal Roofing. They were very professional and accommodating. The job went very quick and the clean up was fantastic, if we didn't see the new roof and gutters we wouldn't have even known they were there. I strongly recommend these guys.

Thank you ver much for taking your time to write a review. Your words are much appreciated

Catherine Borden from Brampton
Catherine Borden from Brampton

Excellent job

I was very impressed with Vasil and his crew. They worked very hard and very fast and did a great job. They were prompt, courteous and cleaned up all debris left in the yard. Vasil priced the job below one of his major competitors and did quality workmanship so I would highly recommend these roofers.

Hey Catherine
Thanks for the awesome review!!
We always put a lot of emphasis on protecting the properties from debris.
Thank you for entrusting us with your project

nancyhoekmanmartin in GEORGETOWN
nancyhoekmanmartin in GEORGETOWN

New Roof

I called Royal Roofs Ltd for a free quote and he came over, provided a quote, and clearly explained all the work that was to be done. The price was fair, they showed up on time, and completed the job. Excellent workmanship, clean up thorough, and had me inspect it, and consulted with me before I paid. Client satisfaction is very important to this company. The crew was friendly and respectful. I would highly Royal Roofing to anyone looking to replace or fix their roof.
NM Brampton

Thank you for a wonderful review! Our crews always aim to get the job done quickly & efficiently without sacrificing quality and grounds clean up. We pass your kind words along to our staff! Thank you for choosing Royal Roofs.

Deepal in Toronto
Deepal in Toronto

Repair

Called this firm for my roof repair for the second time and was very pleased with the service. Vasil gives exact and true advise. I will go with him to replace my roof.

Thanks so much.will be more then happy to replace ur roof soon

gesin64 in Toronto
gesin64 in Toronto

New roof

Not the cheapest quote I received but since the other 2 companies didn't bother to return my messages I decided to go ahead with Royal Roofs. I'm happy I did. Prompt, communicative and FAST! 3 days from quote to completion. They cleaned up and did a very good looking job. I will have to update after 6 months but very happy at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you out on such short notice.

N&J in Brampton
N&J in Brampton

Review: for Royal Roofs Ltd. - Excellent Job

Thank you Vasil and your team for your effort and great job. We really like our new roof, some of our neighbors are envious now, so we have already been told today.
Fully professional and courteous service all around. The whole team showed cordial attitude from the beginning to the end. Not pushy, provided informative and helpful advice when asked. The crew was punctual, meticulous in all aspects of their conduct at work. New roof shingles on our house look great as we expected. After all being done and installed, the area around our house was cleaned, appearing, almost as if there was no roofing work done at all. The high quality job thru and thru, as every home owner would like to see. We are very pleased with their work and would recommend contractors from the ROYAL ROOFS LTD to any home owners who want their roofs be replaced.

Thank you for a wonderful review! Our crews always aim to get the job done quickly & efficiently without sacrificing quality and grounds clean up. We will pass your kind words along to our staff! Thank you for choosing Royal roofs.

Leke Waterdown  in Hamilton
Leke Waterdown in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof changed

I recently had my roof changed and experience will Vasil and his crew from Royal Roofs was great!

The entire process went smoothly, from initial estimate to completion of the roof replacement Royal Roofs has amazing service & quality work I highly recommend them to anyone looking to change their roof.

Thank you so much for the great review. It is much appreciated that you took time out of your busy life to write this for us. Hopefully we can work for some of your friends and neighbours in the future.
Thanks again

trikul8tr2002
trikul8tr2002

Best Roofers PERIOD

Very professional from start to finish. Let me start with the workers themselves, Vasil and his brother and the other worker always called me sir all the time. I told them i left the front door open so that they can use the washroom whenever they needed to, but they still rang the doorbell to ask permission to enter the house. Very very professional and courteous.
They cleaned up everything around the house when the job was finished, almost as if they were not even there.
Ive done my roof twice, and my parents have done their roof twice, out of the 4 companies we have gone through for our roofs..........this company is #1 for ONTARIO in my opinion. He knows his work, he knows the material he is using, and he is very professional.

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It is greatly appreciated that you took time out of your day to do this . Once again thank you

More about Royal Roofs Ltd.

Royal Roofs Ltd is a family owned and operated company that has been providing quality service in the Greater Toronto Area serving cities like Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Caledon, Bolton, Etobicoke, North york, Oakville since 1999.

Our mission to provide the highest quality materials and workmanship.

We pride ourselves in completing our work in a timely, efficient manner as well as creating a safe working environment for our employees.

Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customer referrals..We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best customer service in the industry.
Our company has its own professional installers that has been working for us for years. We do not hire subcontractors.