HomeStars  >  Roofing in Brampton  >  Royal Roofs Ltd.

Reviews for Royal Roofs Ltd.

trikul8tr2002
trikul8tr2002

Best Roofers PERIOD

Very professional from start to finish. Let me start with the workers themselves, Vasil and his brother and the other worker always called me sir all the time. I told them i left the front door open so that they can use the washroom whenever they needed to, but they still rang the doorbell to ask permission to enter the house. Very very professional and courteous.
They cleaned up everything around the house when the job was finished, almost as if they were not even there.
Ive done my roof twice, and my parents have done their roof twice, out of the 4 companies we have gone through for our roofs..........this company is #1 for ONTARIO in my opinion. He knows his work, he knows the material he is using, and he is very professional.

Rob in Brampton
Rob in Brampton

Excellent job

I am very happy with the new roof Vasil and the Royal Roof staff installed for us. Vasil is very helpful in walking me through my new roof choices and answered all my questions. He gave me a reasonable quote and finished the job on time. Not only did they do a great job installing our new roof but they also left our yard clean. Everyone at Royal Roof was very helpful. Excellent job.

angi lister in Brampton
angi lister in Brampton

Roof installation

Thank you Vasil and crew for the wonderful new roof. We really love it and everyone on our street likes it too. Great Job!!!
We would highly recommend Royal Roofs Ltd. to everyone we came across who needed roofing done. The whole process was quick and professional....Thanks again Royal Roofs Ltd.
Angi Lister

Roof in
Roof in

Roof

The gentlemen were very professional. The work was delay due to multiple days of rain. They completed the job promptly after rain. They showed up on time and stayed til the work was completed. The job was well done.

Thanks. we appreciate your time in posting this review. We hope to serve your friends and family in the future

Gene in Brampton
Gene in Brampton

Royal Roofs Ltd, the OBVIOUS choice

Royal Roofs Ltd. was the obvious choice. Mario and his team were very professional and provided a very reasonable quote. What made them stand out was that they cared about the project and gave us options while working within our budget; most of all they were trustworthy and approachable. They didn’t try to push us towards more expensive products or options.
They were excellent to work with and they did an incredible job, there were no additional charges or surprises, they cleaned up the yard when they were done and most of all our roof looks great.

Thank you Mario and team.

Gene and Kim

Thank you for the response and the kind words. We try to be reasonable in our pricing while still providing the best roofing system that's required for each home.

Hawa in Brampton
Hawa in Brampton

Re-shingle of backside roof

Royal Roofs re-shingled the backside of my home recently. Vasil's quote for the job was prompt and competitive. He came with his team on time, they did the install efficiently and exactly as detailed in the quote, and cleaned my yard and my neighbour's yard thoroughly. I'm pleased with my new roof and I would definitely recommend Royal Roofs to family, friends, and neighbours.

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate your favourable words.

Paul Matlosz in Mississauga
Paul Matlosz in Mississauga

Great Job on New Roof

Vasil came by the day after I submitted an online request for a quote. The quote came in at a couple hundred bucks cheaper than the other guys I spoke to. There were some weather delays, but Vasil always answered texts promptly and we were able to reschedule an install date without any issues. The crew showed up on time and got the job done in one day. The quality of work was excellent - the roof looks great - no extra charges and no surprises. They left the yard spotless. We are very happy with the job they did and the whole experience in general. I would definitely recommend these guys.

Thank you Paul for the kind words we do try very hard to maintain excellent customer service and have as many people as happy as possible with our quality in workmanship.

Scott mcdevitt in Toronto
Scott mcdevitt in Toronto

Re roof shingles

Mario and His team were on time on budget / they were able to do my roof in 6 Hrs start to finish with the my property cleaned of any debris as well as my neighbors / In addition to doing my roof the resecured my eave trough that has been loosened over the years and clean my gutters out at no additional cost / I also asked for 3 additional vents to be installed as well / True Professionals

Thanks for the kind words Scott We always strive to be quick and efficient while maintaing the highest quality standards.

Johnnybotelho
Johnnybotelho

install new roof and rain gutters

The guys from royal Roof did an excellent job stripping the old shingles and looking after the clean up . they installed the new shingles and rain gutters to perfection. I am very happy with the job, and would recommend Royal Roofing to my family and friends.

Thank you for the review Johny I appreciate the nice comments you made about me and the company. I will also thank my workers because without them performing their duties as required the positive feedback would be nonexistent!!

More about Royal Roofs Ltd.

Royal Roofs Ltd is a family owned and operated company that has been providing quality service in the Greater Toronto Area serving cities like Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Caledon, Bolton, Etobicoke, North york, Oakville since 1999.

Our mission to provide the highest quality materials and workmanship.

We pride ourselves in completing our work in a timely, efficient manner as well as creating a safe working environment for our employees.

Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customer referrals..We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best customer service in the industry. Our company has its own professional installers that has been working for us for years. We do not hire subcontractors.