Heers Decorating

Vicky in Guelph
Vicky in Guelph
8 reviews Guelph, ON

Very Dishonest Company

Very Dishonest Family. I had a custom built in cabinet made. Heers was to ensure that the product that was being applied to the cabinet was the colour that I ordered. It wasn't even close. There were several attempts made to have HEERS come out to my home and verify the paint colour. I left message on the phone, and I emailed them. No response! After having to show up in person to the store in Kitchener, I was then told by Michelle (owners daughter) that she had not received any of the messages. In front of her, I asked Heers employee, that I left the message with, if in fact he had passed the message on to her. His response (in a sheepish voice) was yes he had. Michelle didn't know what to say. Right there and then she proved her dishonesty. Shameful!! I spent over a year fighting with the company. I even called the Assistant CEO of Benjamin Moore for his opinion on the colour problem. He, as well as experienced painters agreed with me and said that the cabinet colour was not matched correctly. This was confirmed by email, which i still have. This is not the first time that Heers has made a mistake with their . They mixed the wrong colour for my kitchen cabinets in my rental home. It had to be sent back and re-tinted. Heers has refused to correct the problem that was theirs in the first place. This has been a very stressful time. After this, I vowed that I would tell every single person that would listen, my experience with this horrible company. I hope the people that read this, will never go through what did and hopefully will buy their paints and supplies elsewhere.

QT in Guelph
QT in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

custome stain match

They were very patient, helpful and made great suggestions. I was pleased that they took the time to match the stain immediatly instead of making me wait the usual couple of day. the stain was hard to match so I was extremely happy and would highly recommend them!