Bluewave Energy

Cindy Ingram from Beaver Bank
Cindy Ingram from Beaver Bank
3 reviews Beaver Bank, NS

Furnace Repair

We had an issue with our oil furnace recently and had to place a service call through Bluewave. We have been customers of theirs since June 2009 as well as Platinum Plan members. The service technician ended up replacing four parts at a minimal cost to us. He also showed up not long after the call was placed. Great service!!

erin mackinnon from Bass River
erin mackinnon from Bass River
31 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Installed a New Oil Tank

I was pleased with their service, they gave me a great price and the job was very well done. I would recommend to my family and friends! You also get AirMiles through this company, which is a definite bonus!

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Dartmouth?