Langbian Home Decor-Drapery

Reviews for Langbian Home Decor-Drapery

Kelly from Toronto
Kelly from Toronto

Window Treatments

Kim was extremely knowledgeable in helping me figure out my needs for window treatments for my entire home. Langbian had such a huge selection to choose from. The prices were excellent and the service was impeccable. The window treatments were delivered and installed as promised. I would gladly use Langbian again and have already referred them to others.

vkru2
vkru2

Drapery throughout condo

Kim was very professional and knowledgable in helping me design the window coverings for my condo. Langbian's prices were the best and on top of that, they made the window coverings very quickly (3 weeks as opposed to other quotes of 4-6 weeks). I love the window treatments and the entire process went very smoothly. Great service and great value!