Impaqt Computers

Rob from Chilliwack
Rob from Chilliwack
2 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Product

I buy from Impact all the time and they are the best place to shop in Chilliwack. I always recommend them to my friends because every time I go in there they are always able to answer all my questions and recommend exactly what I need for the job.

2 weeks ago when I needed a new video card they found me a great deal and it works perfectly. The technician on site told me exactly how to install it and told me to call if I had any problems installing it. I didn't even need the extra help because he gave me such good instructions like where to download the drivers to get it working.