R & K Window Covering

Review for R & K Window Covering

HR
HR

Shutters for windows

I had shutters and blinds installed from these guys a few years ago. It was in the main floor of the house. I must say they did a great job. The quality of the shutters and blinds were good.
The main thing that I really liked is that it's life time warranty and they actually mean it. A few years after installation my shutters were becoming uneven. I hesitantly called them and they actually came to fix it. I did have to call a few times to remind them and follow up but still. Just be sure to keep your receipt!