Vacworks

AG
AG
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Clogged Central Vac System

Fixed the clog. Clog returned after 60 days. Wes from Vacworks came back and did a full inspection. Corrected a problem that should have been repaired on the 1st visit. Wes immediately acknowledged this, and apologized for the missed issue. Fixed everything up at no charge.

Outstanding customer service. I wouldn't ever even consider calling anyone other than Vacworks for anything I need in this category.

AG, Thornhill, Ontario

Michael from Richmond HIll
Michael from Richmond HIll
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Central Vac Replacement

I noticed earlier today that the suction on our central vac was not what it was supposed to be. I called VacWorks to arrange an in-home appraisal to see it it was the central unit (an almost 30 year old Beam) or maybe a hose or some other issue. I did not expect an appointment for perhaps a week or so. Lorne told me he could come over the same afternoon, and indeed he did.

We discussed the issues, he showed me where and what the problem was and we decided on a replacement unit. He even suggested that we might be able to have the new one installed the SAME day. Sure enough, that's exactly what happened. We have gone from an outdated under-performing vac to a brand new one installed and functioning in a matter of hours from first contact - not days or weeks but hours. It was not any sort of emergency of course but I so appreciated the service and the diligence. Lorne also took our power head back to the shop, replaced belts and did maintenance on it, and they replaced the electrical cords in the garage and included a number of disposable bags ALL as part of the same service at no extra cost.

We have used VacWorks before for repairs and parts etc but this is the first wholesale system we have needed. I could not be happier with the service and with the attitudes of both men we dealt with today. I recommend VacWorks unreservedly!

Karen
Karen
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Central Vacuum

This is our second central vacuum with Vacworks in Richmond Hill and it is always a pleasure.
I like to support a family run business and the service at this one is top notch. A pleasure from deciding on the unit to having it installed.
Highly Recommended!

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Replace Kenmore Central Vac

I panicked when, on Canada Day long weekend, my Sears Kenmore central vac that came with our home failed. I called Sears Appliance Repair and got the runaround. They wanted to send a guy out to tell me that I needed to replace the unit (which I already knew) and then charge me for the service call. I would have replaced it with another Kenmore but Sears gave me such a rough time I told them to forget it. I had used VacWorks Newmarket to repair our hoses etc since 2008 so called them. Their CSR was fantastic! He told me about the NILFISK unit and said that his boss lives in Bradford and could come to replace the Sears unit with a NILFISK the same day! My husband arrived home just before Jim got here and the unit is replaced with a 15 year warranty. GREAT SERVICE! Fantastic warranty and my vacuum is working for the holiday long weekend. THANK YOU VACWORKS! I give you a 10 star rating and will continue to use your services for many years to come!
Celeste Zugec, Bradford ON

Nsora  in Brampton
Nsora in Brampton

Central vac fixed

My central vac suddenly would not stop running. I found vacworks and another company on homestars. Both got back to me right away but I chose vacworks because they were honest up front and not trying to rip me off. Lorne already had a feeling about habeas wrong., sent his son the next day to test and pick up the unit, and it was back the next day. The other guy was trying to tell me I might have to replace for 900$.! Honesty and integrity is what I got from vacworks, a professional family business. Highly recommend.

Karen in Richmond hill
Karen in Richmond hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair

VacWorks Richmond Hill...it's a pleasure dealing with them. I've bought accessories from them, had repairs done on site and most recently a home repair. Wonderful friendly service! Great family business! Very reasonable!

greg from Vaughan
greg from Vaughan
1 review , ON

centural vac

I purchased a full unit from this store upon their recommendations. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They refered a unit that was cheaper then the one I wanted and customized the attachments for my needs. I am very satisfied with their products and love the fact its a family run business. I had them install the Vacuum for me for a reasonable price. As a general contractor, I was surprised how well it was installed and appreciate the attention to detail. I had the unit for 4 months and not a single issue. Great work, great people, I refers them to anyone.

Victor from Vaughan
Victor from Vaughan

Vacuum Repair

Our central vacuum had poor suction. We visited VacWorks to look for a new central vacuum. Unlike another business we visited who immediately tried to sell us different products, Marlene tried to help us diagnose our problem first. I followed her instructions to determine that the vacuum was not the problem. An appointment was made for Lorne to come and diagnose the problem. He found that there was a break in the piping behind a wall. He gave us a quote for the repair which would involve opening up some drywall to repair the pipe.

As the work and cost seemed significant we did not decide on the repair until a few weeks after. Kyle came to our home for the actual repair. From experience he suspected that there might be a chance that an outlet was simply covered up behind the drywall. He made a small hole in the drywall, and I was extremely pleasantly surprised that it was almost exactly where the outlet was!

Our problem was fixed by installing a proper plate over the outlet. VacWorks saved us from making an unnecessary purchase, from some significant messy drywall repair, and charged us appropriately according to the reduced efforts compared to the original quote. We are very happy with the result.

GasGuys.ca Inc.
GasGuys.ca Inc.
14 reviews Thornhill, ON

Central Vac Warranty repair

Upon contacting Vacworks to repair my central vac system (still under warranty), I arranged to drop it off and have it repaired. When I arrived at the store, Mark greeted me and was courteous and friendly. Along with my central Vac system I also brought my hose in for them to have a look at as the connection was loose and the system would occasionally shut off and need wiggling to come back on.
Mark called my wife the next day to indicate that the vacuum was ready and that we had acouple options for the hose. We can have it repaired for $90 or replaced for $160 . No additional costs were mentioned at this point. We told him that we would purchase the new hose and would keep the old one as a spare for the basement or garage as it still worked.
I arrived to pick up the vacuum and was greeted by a lady who was very rude and ignorant. She showed me my old hose that was taken apart and in pieces and insisted it was broken and we couldn't use it any more. When I told her it worked and would like to take it for use as a 2nd hose she insisted it was broken and did not want to put it back together. After a few minutes of arguing I refused to purchase the new hose. She finally pieced the old hose back together and as I was about to leave, she now came up with a $40 service fee for the repair. I wasn`t prepared to further argue with her and didn`t even wait to get my receipt which would indicate what the charges were for but know I will never visit this shop again!

More about Vacworks

Vacworks commitment to customer service has shown in everything we have done since we opened our doors in 1987. Vacworks specializes in providing high quality vacuums, components and accessories. Vacworks prides itself with our free estimates, our One Hour Vacuum Repair Service and a commitment to superior service that’s second ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Milton?