Homecraft Aluminum

Reviews for Homecraft Aluminum

Danny Thomas in Etobicoke
Danny Thomas in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replace soffit facia and eavestrough

Thank you Russ and crew for the great work that you did. Your attention to detail was greatly appreciated as was your input for color choice. The house looks totally refreshed now and it will cetainly make a difference when we put it on the market.

Thanks again.

Linda Treboute in Toronto
Linda Treboute in Toronto

Vinyl siding with insulation on east side of the house, eavestrough

Russ was very professional and patiently answered my many questions. He was NOTat all "pushy" about what had to be done and offered me a varied range of products.
The workmen cleaned up thoroughly each day. I found nothing dangerous on the ground around my house after they left.
The siding certainly improved the appearance of my house, I am happy that the downspouts have been removed from the ground and replaced with very efficient spouts leading into the backyard as well as the front. I did not see any heavy flooding last week with all the rain. Russ advised me correctly on where to put the drainage.
I would certainly recommend this company.

Dave - Leslieville
Dave - Leslieville

Window, Siding, Eves

As you do, I gathered several quotes from siding and window contractors and Russ from Homecraft was easily the most likeable and trustworthy of the bunch. The pricing was dead on where it should be. Not to cheap that you question the workmanship, but not overly priced you feel like your getting ripped off - it was totally fair.

Russ arrived for the estimate on time and asked all the right questions about what I was looking for, (insulation, window type, siding type, colour) without ever being pushing about the up sell on anything. He just has an honest vibe about him.

After considering the 4 or 5 quotes we got, Russ and Homecraft got the green light, and I called to book the job. Russ came back to measure and finalize all the details within two days. We have a small baby at home so I had to time the work around his trip to Grama's house for the week. Russ was more than willing to adapt, and put the window on rush order, a small deposit and a handshake and we were booked for work for weeks later.

At the end of the 4 weeks Russ called me and said the window was goign to be delayed but he's doing everything he can to put me on the top of the pile. Of course I was frustrated, but it wasn't his fault - life happens when dealing with suppliers - I appreciated the frankness and upfront manner Russ was dealing with it. A few days later, he called me again and said the window is in, and he and his crew would be there at 9am the next morning.

Russ and his crew showed up, with a coffee for me no less, right on time and were great. They did a fantastic job, they were professional, cleaned up perfectly, and took pride in their work. the best part as Russ was there all day doing the work. My wife and I were really impressed with that part of the service. You rarely see that kind of care anymore, the owner of the company doing the work and enjoying it.

I'm planning on having Russ and the crew back later this summer to do some more siding work and I'll recommend them to anyone.

thanks for everything Russ.

Carl in Scarborough
Carl in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Replace eaves troughs, Sofia, facia and storm door

The completed work is very impressive. Russ would call ahead and work was completed by our desired timeframe. There was one additional work we requested during the installation. Homecraft completed this last request a couple of weeks after being paid. Well done!

ES, Toronto
ES, Toronto

replacing aluminum outside home

Russ and his team were extremely reliable and professional. He provided a quote quickly and accurately. The price was very fair too. The team was on time and worked diligently. I was thrilled with the end result - new eaves / fascia / soffits, etc. My house looks like it got a facelift! My neighbour was so impressed, she contacted them too. Definitely reccommend Homecraft Aluminum!

birdie
birdie
2 reviews Maple, ON

Install eavestrough and downspouts

After re-roofing a 21 year-old house, I decided to replace the eaves and downspouts. Russ came out and gave me a quote at the agreed upon time. What was really impressive was that he called when he was 15 mins away to ensure that I was home. He gave me a quote and I subsequently decided to give him the job. At that time he told me that it would be done in approx. 3 weeks. After 2 weeks, he called to say that he was able to do the work.
He and his crew arrived even a day earlier than agreed and did an excellent job. Very reliable and professional.

More about Homecraft Aluminum

Homecraft, Home craft Homecraft Aluminum offers the most solid seamless gutters available on the market. expert installations of siding/ windows
Looking for Siding pros in Toronto?