Homecraft Aluminum

Reviews for Homecraft Aluminum

tracy from Toronto
tracy from Toronto

Aluminum siding job

I just recently got a small siding job done by Russ and I highly recommend his services. His work is very professional and it's beyond what I was expecting. His price was affordable and fair. Russ is a pleasure to work with and I would definitely hire him again. Thanks again Russ.

Hi Tracy
Thanks for the positive review,
nice doing business with you.
Russ

Rebby81 in Toronto
Rebby81 in Toronto

Siding Repair

We just moved into our new home and the current siding was crumbling off like a gingerbread house! Thanks to Russ and his crew we now have fantastic new vinyl cedar shake that covers the damaged original siding as well as the old cedar shake siding.

We wanted something reasonably priced but that still had the look of cedar shake siding. Russ gave us a few quotes and ultimately recommended the vinyl shakes (which I never even knew existed), and they turned out great! His crew had completed the job in two days flat. They exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond with all recommendations and work they accomplished. Russ also suggested colours that would complement each other.

He also mentioned insulation that we went ahead with and kept our budget in mind when assuring that it would reduce energy costs in the future.

Fantastic job! We are very pleased :)

Hi Rebecca.
Thankyou for the positive review.We like to offer many different options regarding colours and products.We're pleased to hear you like the finished product.
Russ

Peter from The Beach
Peter from The Beach

Downspouts and leafguards

We had Russ replace our downspouts and install leaf guards in Fall 2014. As a whole, the work was done on time and without problem, other than one downspout junction that I thought might be leaking. Unfortunately we were going through a dry spell and Russ asked to be paid, which I did, assuming that he would correct any problems that turned up when it rained. Unfortunately the downspout did leak, and I called him several times last fall, this spring and summer with no results. Now I'm going to have to pay somebody else to fix his faulty installation. Weird, because all the other reviews here are pretty positive.

Update: Russ has attempted to solve the problem. One leak was fixed, but that uncovered a second leak that he never fixed. Eventually I got somebody else to fix it.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Peter
I trust that the (minor) problem has now been rectified.
My apologies for the delay.
Russ.

Sally Talbot from Toronto
Sally Talbot from Toronto

Gutters & Down Spouts

Russ Leeming is the owner; he and his Crew did an excellent Job, they were reliable & curtious, they were easy to deal with, a local business with a fair price & Russ returned to do a small change at no extra cost.

Glenda from Old Toronto
Glenda from Old Toronto

New siding, eaves, downspouts and window capping

What else can I say but WOW. Russ and his team made it happen. We've barely survived gutting and renovating an older semi-detached home and by the time we got to the exterior, we were over budget and fed up. We needed to deal with ugly, old Insubrick, remove old stucco and repair the neighbours' side after removing a solarium and had to deal with lousy downspouts and drainage issues. After reading many reviews on Homestars, we decided to get as many quotes as possible, given all the options out there. From the moment I spoke with Russ on the phone, I had a feeling we would be in good hands. Knowing nothing about siding, soffit, fascia, etc., I asked him a LOT of questions and he very promptly & patiently answered and explained them all and I never felt like he was "selling" me on anything. Just straight forward talk about what was needed or how he could do it. We decided on vinyl (after lots of research and Russ' input) and his quote came in lower than all the other guys and although everyone says "don't go with the cheapest guy", we had a feeling that he was going to do a good job. We had other work to complete on the exterior, so we gave him a date by which we needed the job done. Russ promised it would be finished on time. Well, they had it done 2 weeks earlier and took a day less than he had anticipated. His crew work very hard and quickly, despite the cramped working conditions (we're right downtown) but nothing was over-looked and the work was done well. Even our neighbours were marvelling at how fast the job was completed and how good it looks. Like a whole new house! Some have already asked for Russ' contact info. After the job was done, we realized there was one edge of a basement window that hadn't been capped because we forgot to mention it to Russ when he was giving us his original quote. Although busy with other jobs, Russ came out and took care of it without question, or extra charge. All in all, Homecraft exceeded our expectations and Russ is a true, hard-working professional. With such good pricing, work and service, we would absolutely recommend them and keep Homecraft in mind for any future projects.

J. Cole from Toronto
J. Cole from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

2 sets sliding Doors,

Excellent Job, all debris removed and cleaned up after , inside and out. Once the doors were ordered they were installed quickly. Installation in 1.25 days.
Doors look great! We were looking for better insulation and they do the job sealing out weather and sound.
We had previous experience with the company for replacing a Garage door and some windows. That experience was also good.

Mike from Scarborough
Mike from Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Complete siding and eavestrough replacement

Excellent job by Russ and his crew. All appointments kept and on time. Final cost was as stated in the estimate. Work was professionally done and site cleaned up and all debris removed. The downspouts had to be relocated per new bylaws and the crew consulted me before putting in final location. Very satisfied overall. I would recommend this company.

Barbetta
Barbetta
1 review Scarborough, ON

New windows

Doing business with Russ and his team was seamless and a pleasure. We love our new windows, no surprises. We believe the price to be far and are confident we found the best contractor for the job. Thank you Russ.

Danny Thomas in Etobicoke
Danny Thomas in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replace soffit facia and eavestrough

Thank you Russ and crew for the great work that you did. Your attention to detail was greatly appreciated as was your input for color choice. The house looks totally refreshed now and it will cetainly make a difference when we put it on the market.

Thanks again.

More about Homecraft Aluminum

Homecraft, Home craft Homecraft Aluminum offers the most solid seamless gutters available on the market. expert installations of siding/ windows