Forest Glenn Tree Care Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

26 ft Tree removal and pruning

We had tree removal and pruning service of 15+ more tree from Forest Glenn company which was recommended by our neighbors. The service from initial engagement to final execution was extremely professional and thorough. Deb is extremely thorough and patient, Glenn and his crew are very knowledgeable, we valued their recommendations and they carried out the work efficiently. We are very pleased with their service and the price is very reasonable, in particular they used top notched equipment to execute and did a great cleanup job afterwards.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are pleased that you were happy with your service and appreciated our recommendations.

D.R.
D.R.

Pruned large Willow, removed several Birch, Cedar, Ash and Spruce

Forest Glenn were very professional, on time and efficient. Their team of guys worked well together and completed the job in a reasonable time. Final clean up was well done and greatly appreciated. We will be using them again in the future. Thank you Glenn!

D. Rancic
Willow Beach

Thank you Mr. Rancic for your kind review and we look forward to providing our services again to you in the future.

habs2493
habs2493
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

tree service

The guys did an excellent job. 2 trees cut down for me. they were in and out in 90 mins. clean up perfect couldnt even tell they were here. highly recommend

Thank you so much for your kind review and we are happy to were pleased with our work.

Betty Staples in Georgina
Betty Staples in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

removal of 3 trees and stump grinding

They did the work fast and efficiently and did all they said they would, were very nice to work with and offer a competitive price. I would use them again..

Thank you Betty for your kind review and we are happy you were pleased with your service.

Simon in Newmarket in Newmarket
Simon in Newmarket in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Tree removal and pruning

Forest Glenn Tree Care did a fantastic job in our backyard removing a couple of trees and pruning 4 or 5 other. They were fast and efficient and cleaned up everything. There staff is friendly and all at a reasonable price. I would definately recommend them to everyone!

Thank you so much Simon for your kind review and it was our pleasure to work with you.

HelgaKos in Hamilton
HelgaKos in Hamilton
0 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Removal of dead ash trees and Manitoba maples

Always excellent service and price. Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Has the equipment and crew to handle virtually all situations. Leave the site in clean condition. Glenn has always gone the extra mile for me. The crew are all properly trained and work well together as a team.
Thank you guys!!

Thank you for your kind review Helga and it is always our pleasure to work with you.

Sam G
Sam G

Remove trees, trim and clean up.

Another great job by Forest Glenn! My property looks amazing! I had 4 trees removed, trimmed others and all of my shrubs, Major clean up. Great job! I’m so pleased. Thank you!!!

Thank you Sam for your kind review and we are very happy you are pleased with our service.

Alex
Alex
3 reviews Georgina, ON

Remove a very large old tree on our property

This was not the first time I was using the services of Forest Glenn and just like before they were highly professional. The quote was clear a precise. The work was done by team that came across as well trained and accurate with focus on safety and efficiency.
The site was left clean and damage free.

I got multiple quotes for this job and Forest Glenn was the most reasonable given the level of sophistication and experience they come with.

A job well done.

Thank you for your kind review and it has been our pleasure to be of service to you over the years.

Stewart's in Guildwood
Stewart's in Guildwood

Tree Service

We have used Forest Glenn Tree Care for a number of years. They have helped save a large tree on our property that we were afraid we were going to lose. In December we had a bit of an emergency situation with some cedars on our property and we were set to leave for holidays 3 days later. I spoke to Deb, she and Glenn arranged to come help us before we left. We are very grateful. Deb is always great to deal with! If I ever call her with a tree issue and its not something they do (like tree planting), she always refers me to someone, or gives me advice on how to care for something.
Ty! Deb, Glenn and the crew.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It has been our pleasure to provide you with our services over the years.

AE in East York
AE in East York

Large Tree Removal - Outstanding Service

What a professional team! From my initial inquiry to completion of work it has been a pleasure working with Deb, Glenn and the company at large. Deb was a wealth of information throughout the process and in dealing with the City with respect to the removal of a tree. I chose to work with Forest Glenn Tree Care because of Glenn's knowledge, experience and reputation. I am very happy with my decision and highly recommend the company.

Thank you so much for your kind review and it was our pleasure to assist you.

More about Forest Glenn Tree Care Inc

Forest Glenn Tree Care is a Georgina based company offering quality tree care service to York Region and the GTA since 1998. We have certified and ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (TRAQ) Arborists on staff and are fully insured.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Sutton?