Overland Rnc Heating Cooling & Gas Fireplaces

Overland Rnc Heating Cooling & Gas Fireplaces

Review for Overland Rnc Heating Cooling & Gas Fireplaces

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Unjust sales practice

I called Overland Heating since we had no heating in the house even though the furnace was operational. I was put through the technical Assistance desk who concluded that a service technician would be able to fix the problem. The charge would be $119 for the first hour of labor and the parts would be free.

The very next day, the technician came by and after fixing a switch, charged us $246.91 - you will understand my alarm at this exorbitant charge since we were expecting $119! He told us that $119 is only a diagnostic fee and $99 is a labour charge (+taxes).

Upon calling the office to complain about this unjust charge, I was told that I was indeed told about the $99 charge in advance. Well, I was not. That is an exorbitant charge to change a switch and completely unjust.

I don't trust them.