Builders

Jb in Edmonton
Jb in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Devon

This was the first home I have ever built and Homexx has made it such a good experience. Right from the start dealing with Danny and Tamara in the planning stages, right through the building stages with Max, the whole process was dream. With the show homes and the dekor showroom available to see what products were available, it really made it easy to envision what our house would look like. Every detail, every question that I had was answered and delt with in such a way that really made me feel like I mattered in the whole process. It has been a year since we moved in and the very few issues that I needed to have fixed were fixed promptly thanks to the help of Don in the service department. I would highly recommended Homexx for anyone looking to build a home. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed each step in working with Homexx Homes Of Excellence and our team. We continually strive to make each process easy and enjoyable in building homes and truly value your feedback. We know you will enjoy your home for years to come.

JJ in Spruce Grove
JJ in Spruce Grove

Custom Acreage Build

We just completed our second home buld with Homexx in November of 2017. We lived in our first Homexx home for 11 years and had virtually ZERO issues with that home. Therefore we decided to have Homexx build our new custom acreage home for us. Our experience with Homexx was very positive. Danny the sales rep. and Tamara the design expert both worked tirelessly with us to make sure our home was designed just the way we had envisioned. Homexx was very open to any and all the changes we had and helped us to customize the home to the exact details we were looking for with our new upscale home. The homexx team was receptive to any concerns we had, and worked hard to ensure that our family as customers were satisfied with both the process and the end product.
As with any constuction project, we did have a few small issues with the build process (some of the trades and suppliers involved), but Homexx was quick to address the issues and concens we had, and take care of these problems without causing the stress that can be typically associated with a new home build. Our experiences with Homexx have been great over the last 12 years and now two different home builds later. I do recommend this builder, as they do build a quality product.

JJ

We truly value you taking the time to write a review and express sincere appreciation for your business, confidence and loyalty in building again with Homexx Homes Of Excellence.

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Home Build

When we first started looking for a house, we didn’t know what builder we were going to go to. We didn’t know we would end up choosing a custom builder, but I am 100% glad we chose Homexx.
The process was so easy, from picking our lot, to picking the floor plans and picking out where we wanted things to be. My husband is a garage man, and we wanted to make sure that he was getting what he wanted as this was our dream home.
The customization that we had to do was amazing. There was so much that we didn’t know that we would need to pick out, every little detail was taken into consideration and our input was required each step of the way. Tamara at the Dekor center is amazing, she helped us find the colors we wanted and which tiles, carpet, flooring, grout (yes, we needed to choose that color too), to counter tops to make sure that everything looked cohesive and matched well together. Everything was taken care of. There was such a variety of types of materials we could choose, it just wasn’t your standard 4 colors. The paint wheel was endless, everything was. It was such an easy experience and she made it that much more enjoyable.
Danny, our sales guy. I cannot say enough good things about him. He answered our calls and texts so promptly, and was always willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. To getting us quotes on things we wanted to customize to giving us suggestions to make our dream that much more of a reality. It was so easy. He went above and beyond for us, and we are truly so grateful. He brought the ideas we had and put them into motion. And made sure we were okay with the decisions that were being made to continue building.
From start to finish I can say this was the best decision we have made. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. It was such a pleasant experience, and the dedicated team we had made purchasing, building, designing our dream home just wonderful. We both highly recommend Homexx, Danny and Tamara, to everyone looking to make their dream home a reality.

Private User reviews Leduc, AB

Homexx Corporation

Every builder has their ups and downs, their pluses and minuses and all will at some point in time go through a rough patch. I was raised to know there are two sides to every story so I am proud to say I not only read the reviews but further investigated for myself. I met with several builders in my search decided on Homexx as our builder, they were open and honest when I asked about the past problems and spoke to me of the improvements they have made to correct the issues. I found their staff to be a pleasure to deal with and thank them for the time they spent teaching me how to maintain my new home. They prepared me for the build and any hiccups were addressed together as a team to reach a solution that we were all proud of. Thanks Homexx.

Thank you for your feedback. Homexx Homes Of Excellence continually strives to review process and welcomes all customer feedback to ensure continual growth and communication in our custom building process.

build our house

Our experience with Homexx started with meeting a Homexx representative where we discussed a custom house plan, costs and the many benefits of having Homexx build our house - solid core doors throughout the house, triple pane windows, specialize in custom building etc. He introduced us to other Homexx employees we would be dealing with who were informative and pleasant throughout the build. Marc is easy to talk to and patiently explained things in ways, I, as a nontechnical person could understand. We also walked through the show room and were shown the quality and variety they offer. Throughout the build Homexx was very accommodating with our request of changes to the original house plan during the construction. I really liked that they had a showroom right at their office so we could choose our colors, tiles, railing, countertops etc. where we could see how they complement instead of taking samples to various stores and choosing that way. The interior designer, with Dekor Design Services Ltd. , works out of the Homexx showroom; she is awesome. She was with us right from the beginning till after our move into the house when she installed the window shades. She was professional, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and creative. If we had any hesitation about colors, styles or costs she looked for different options till we were satisfied. We did not feel pressured into buying a particular item, feel judged or that we were taking too much of her time by asking her to do more research to find us a quality product with a cheaper option. We’re very happy with our choices with design and color (from bathroom fixtures to blinds) which would have been a nightmare without Tamara’s skills and creativity – she is a natural.
My husband, who knows construction well, overlooked and worked with the superintendent, and trades from the beginning to the end. We found them accommodating, approachable; willing to listen and discuss an alternative way of constructing. If my husband wasn’t satisfied with something they worked with him till he was. During the interior build my husband received comments from retirees who were experienced in construction and not employed with Homexx, that house was well built.
I found that dealing with Homexx from the administrative assistant to the final inspection was a pleasing experience and would strongly recommend them to build your house. I never realized the complexity and labor of building especially a custom home till now. Now that I’m living in house I get to enjoy what the whole team created and I’m in awe with how beautiful and comfortable our custom home is inside and out. One of the best parts is the competitive price Homexx offered with lots of extras and high quality.

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review Homexx Homes Of Excellence. We are extremely proud to offer custom homes without the custom price tag and provide many upgrades as standards in our homes. Each team member of Homexx loves what we do and value each build like it is our own home. We are so happy you are enjoying your new home and trust you will enjoy it for years and years!

Jeff in Edmonton
Jeff in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Purchased a show home from Homexx

We purchased a home from Danny Perreault approximately two years ago and could not be more pleased with our home. Danny help us navigate through our financial challenges and helped completed the purchase over and above the normal real-estate process.

We are happy you are enjoying your Homexx Home and value you taking the time to review us. The entire Homexx team is above and beyond in knowledge in every aspect from start to finish and we are happy we were able to assist. We know you will enjoy your home for years to come.

Becky in
Becky in
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

new home build, purchased a spec home

Homexx is a fabulous builder, I love their finishing work. I ended up purchasing one of their show homes and was able to get immediate possession and I just love the home. Home inspection came back great with not one negative remark and I've have no problems whatsoever, and this is the 4th house that I've built, all the others were with different Builders and I can't say the same. Thanks Homexx & Danny for all your help!

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you in this purchase and adding a few requested additions to make this home work for you. At Homexx it is the mission of every team member to strive to go beyond expectations to deliver an exceptional product and we truly love what we do. We are thrilled you love your home.

Marlene Denton in Saint Albert
Marlene Denton in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Amazing Company

My husband and I recently completed our 4th home with Homexx Corp. It was a very rewarding and enjoyable experience having our vision of a custom build coming to fruition.
It started with Danny Pererault in the showhome in Harvest Ridge in Spruce Grove. He was both professional and helpful in getting our creation off the ground.Danny is the best salesperson in Spruce Grove and he cares!
Homexx purchased the lot we found in the country, and then built a home on it for us. We were able to stay in our home until it was built.
The owner of the company met us, along with the surveyors at the site. He helped us decide the elevation, and location of the house.
From there the lovely Tamara in the design center was so incredibly helpful, and professional. She assisted me in making great decisions once she saw the direction I was heading color wise, she was gracious and lovely. Thank you so much Tamara. You were truly so very helpful. ( just a side note, I changed my mind numerous times regarding paint color, fixtures etc for the interior, a big " no no" with other builders.
Smitty in the office was always cheerful and very helpful, very professional and always willing to help. Thank you so much Smitty. You are a big plus to Homexx.
Chris the site super was helpful and efficient. He kept us informed all through the build. It was so helpful in keeping things running smoothly. He was always available when ever I had a question.
There were other Homexx people who I know were part of the journey and although I did not personally deal with you, thank you for your input. Also a thank you to Ron for my great bottom step lol.
A big thank you and a big thumbs up for Homexx !!!

Chad and Marlene Denton

It was our great pleasure to build you yet another beautiful home. Every Homexx team member had so much fun helping you design this dream and bring it to life. Can't wait until the next one ;)

Christie in Spruce Grove
Christie in Spruce Grove

New Home

Homexx is a great company to build with. We bought a spec home and absolutely love it! It perfect for our family! The service we received was incredible, they were quick to answer any questions or concerns we had. Extremely professional! It is my recommendation that if you are looking for a company to build with or just to purchase a spec this is the best company!

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad you love your home!

Looking for Builders pros in Edmonton?