Thuro Inc

Reviews for Thuro Inc

richard
richard

installation of sewer liner

Although I wasn't on-site during the liner install I found the work took place as scheduled and communication with Thuro's office was exceptional

Thank you very much, Richard. We'll be sure to pass this on to the office!

Graham
Graham

Sewer Liner Installation

Dug in my alley and replaced City of Calgary part of my sewer line with new fibreglass pipe. Instead of digging up my property, injected a liner into my sewer line to prevent any sewer backups.

Thank you very much for the review, Graham! Glad we could save you some money and fix your sewer with a CIP liner. If you ever need anything else sewer or water, please give us a call!

More about Thuro Inc

Thuro is not your typical residential water and sewer line contractor. We have been proudly serving residential clients in Calgary and Western Canada since 1969. Whether you need simple drain cleaning, an inspection, a full array of trenchless sewer lining, pipe bursting or new service installations for infill builds, we have the answers to all your sewer and water needs.