Flooring Diva

Reviews for Flooring Diva

Andrea &.
Andrea &.

New home build

Sandali worked with us to bring our design vision to life. With patience and expertise, Sandali guided us through our options. The final picture is exactly what we had envisioned. We couldn't be happier!

Thanks Andrea, it was so much fun working with you. I can't wait to see the end result!

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
1 review Georgetown, TX

Flooring

Work was completed on time and done well. Very happy with the service and would recomend.

Lisa, you have always been a delight!

Bedroom carpet replacement

The staff was very professional and friendly. The work was done to my satisfaction and the price was just right.
Thank you Kevin and Sandali for getting the work done for me so quickly. Would definitely recommend your service to my friends.

Lou

Thank you for trusting our services! We look forward to more projects and mindful talks!

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

All Reno’s

I am so happy to have such a fantastic local supplier for all my clients projects. I am a designer who moved to Georgetown a year ago. Flooring Diva has been my one stop shop for all flooring and tile. The showroom is the perfect place to be creative. Sandali and team are amazing to work with. I’m very happy to have found them.

Jen we love seeing you at the store as well. Always keep us one our toes with new cutting edge design!

happyfeet
happyfeet
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Basement - flooring and bathroom tiles

Diva Flooring is professional and personable. We really enjoyed dealing with them and they have a lot of selection so no need to travel far if you are in the halton region.
Prices are reasonable and comes with great quality and service. Would definitely recommend and have!

Thanks "happy feet". What a cute name. We can't wait to come over for wine and see the end result. We spent some good time with those choices! :)

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Downtown Toronto Victorian House Reno

They did a fantastic job removing my old sub-floor and laminate and installing beautiful new floors. I was very happy with their service and speed. The floors were installed 3 years ago and still in very good shape. Check out the before and after photos.

Thanks Adam! Floor looks great. Look forward to working with you on this next project!

samantha.hudyma
samantha.hudyma
1 review Erin, ON

Purchased tiles, hardwood, and carpet

Floor Diva has everything from classic styles to the latest trends in anything flooring!! I know that I can always reach out to Jassie or Sandali and get what I need, super quickly, and for the best price around! If they don’t have it, they will source it for you! If I’m stuck, they will give me design advice! Amazing customer service, excellent know-how, and just all around an honest business!!!

We are blushing! This is why we love to do what we do! Thanks Samantha...see you soon.

Jackie
Jackie
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Purchased tile for two bathroom renovations as well as the all the Schluter products.

Flooring Diva was amazing to work with for both my bathroom projects. They were professional, patient, and throughly know about their products. Customer service was excellent with always a quick response for price quotes and questions. Flooring Diva is my go to store for flooring and tile solutions.

You are part of the Diva family now! Thanks for the review.

erik.binga
erik.binga

Carpet installed

Carpet installation in the basement was done professionally in one day. Kevin at Flooring Diva was great, helped me find a product that was in stock, in my price range and colour palette. Installed same week as the carpet selection. Great experience!

It was a pleasure working with you Erik. Thank you for the review!

Eric B.
Eric B.
1 review Acton, ON

Hardwood flooring

Floor Diva made several recommendations including prepping the existing subfloor, floor selection, stain colour for the adjacent stairs and railing (which was not in their scope, but completed by an installer recommended by Floor Diva) and paint colour. We are very pleased with their service, pricing and the installer’s workmanship...they obviously take a lot of pride in what they do!

We would highly recommend Floor Diva!

Thank you for the review Eric. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to next projects we create together.

More about Flooring Diva

Flooring Diva is on a mission. Our mission is very simple: To bring you, all under one roof, a world of unsurpassed artistry, craftsmanship and quality in our choice of designer, material and styles.

We've been in business for over 20 years and have had it pass from one generation to the next.