Flooring Diva

Nancy Mitchell from Georgetown
Nancy Mitchell from Georgetown
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Backsplash

When renovating we had the opportunity to revisit Diva's, a company we've used many times in the past, on varying projects, with great results. We were wowed by their expanding store and the extremely wide choice of tiles at varying price levels. They were extremely accommodating and patient during the selection process - wanting us to be happy with our choice of tile and grout. The design facilitator has always been very good. The addition of an In House Designer to the team is fantastic and raises the bar even higher. We highly recommend this company.

Thanks Nancy and Gord! You guys are always a delight to deal with. We wanted to make sure you were 100% happy no matter what it took. Hope to see you guys again.

Matt B.
Matt B.
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Laminate floor - supply and install

Floor Diva recently supplied and installed laminate in the main floor of my house on rather short notice. Kevin prepared a nice detailed quote and described the various considerations of this specific job. The laminate is of very good quality, and the installers were fast with the job showing great workmanship. I would definitely discuss future floor projects with them.

We look forward to future jobs and conversations :)
Thanks for the kind words and being such a delight to work with.

Sharon
Sharon
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Hardwood flooring and tile purchases

I am a local custom home builder with 35 years experience and I have been sending clients into Flooring Diva for their selection of hardwood and tile for many years.
Their pricing is competitive and I prefer to use a local family run business to help with our economy and provide easier access for my clients.
If I have a client that is having difficulty finding what they are looking for, Flooring Diva is very willing to bring in additional samples of products to show them.
They are up to speed on the most recent trends and know how to help direct my clients in their selections.
I would definitely recommend giving them a try.

Thanks Sharon! We are always learning something new with yourself and your clients :)

Andrea &.
Andrea &.

New home build

Sandali worked with us to bring our design vision to life. With patience and expertise, Sandali guided us through our options. The final picture is exactly what we had envisioned. We couldn't be happier!

Thanks Andrea, it was so much fun working with you. I can't wait to see the end result!

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
1 review Georgetown, TX

Flooring

Work was completed on time and done well. Very happy with the service and would recomend.

Lisa, you have always been a delight!

Bedroom carpet replacement

The staff was very professional and friendly. The work was done to my satisfaction and the price was just right.
Thank you Kevin and Sandali for getting the work done for me so quickly. Would definitely recommend your service to my friends.

Lou

Thank you for trusting our services! We look forward to more projects and mindful talks!

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

All Reno’s

I am so happy to have such a fantastic local supplier for all my clients projects. I am a designer who moved to Georgetown a year ago. Flooring Diva has been my one stop shop for all flooring and tile. The showroom is the perfect place to be creative. Sandali and team are amazing to work with. I’m very happy to have found them.

Jen we love seeing you at the store as well. Always keep us one our toes with new cutting edge design!

happyfeet
happyfeet
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Basement - flooring and bathroom tiles

Diva Flooring is professional and personable. We really enjoyed dealing with them and they have a lot of selection so no need to travel far if you are in the halton region.
Prices are reasonable and comes with great quality and service. Would definitely recommend and have!

Thanks "happy feet". What a cute name. We can't wait to come over for wine and see the end result. We spent some good time with those choices! :)

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Downtown Toronto Victorian House Reno

They did a fantastic job removing my old sub-floor and laminate and installing beautiful new floors. I was very happy with their service and speed. The floors were installed 3 years ago and still in very good shape. Check out the before and after photos.

Thanks Adam! Floor looks great. Look forward to working with you on this next project!

samantha.hudyma
samantha.hudyma
1 review Erin, ON

Purchased tiles, hardwood, and carpet

Floor Diva has everything from classic styles to the latest trends in anything flooring!! I know that I can always reach out to Jassie or Sandali and get what I need, super quickly, and for the best price around! If they don’t have it, they will source it for you! If I’m stuck, they will give me design advice! Amazing customer service, excellent know-how, and just all around an honest business!!!

We are blushing! This is why we love to do what we do! Thanks Samantha...see you soon.

More about Flooring Diva

Flooring Diva is on a mission. Our mission is very simple: To bring you, all under one roof, a world of unsurpassed artistry, craftsmanship and quality in our choice of designer, material and styles.

We've been in business for over 20 years and have had it pass from one generation to the next.