Bowest Appliances Inc

5-4310 17 Avenue SE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Calgary  >  Bowest Appliances Inc

Reviews for Bowest Appliances Inc

1 review Okotoks, AB

I should have bought new

Bought a washer dryer set at half the price of a new set.
Staff was fine, washer dryer worked fine for 15 months, however, The warranty is for 1 year. Both units broke down within a week of each other.
coincedince?
Maybe I bought a bad set. What I do know is if I bought new right away I would have a working washer/dryer for another 6-8 years.
My own fault I guess. I should have never bought from bowest appliances.

Tammie and Marcel Bunnah from Calgary
Tammie and Marcel Bunnah from Calgary

Dryer

This is a tough review as we experienced both good and bad in our experience with them. First the bad, we purchased a brand new Amana dryer from them and paid for delivery and removal of the old dryer. When they brought the new dryer, the movers were very friendly and helpful but the first load we put in to dry there was no heat from the dryer at all. We called the store and they told us that we would have to call the warranty # for the repair. I was totally flabbergasted. This new dryer had been in our home for 2 hrs total and it didn't work. Buyer beware, my receipt said FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS - NO RETURNS. Now the good part of this company, the owner, Eugene called us back and said that he would take a look at our dryer that was replaced and see what the problem was. He called back the next day and the repair had been completed. He said the dryer we had replaced was the better dryer and that he would personally return it to us and remove the Amana dryer. He came the next day and replaced the plug on our wall and re-installed our original front load dryer. He went over and above to provide excellent customer service to us. It was much appreciated.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Kitchen Appliances

We purchased slightly scratched, new Kenmore and Frigidaire appliances from these guys. They sell new (but slightly cosmetically worn) and refurbished appliances at discounted prices. Our fridge had a small dent in it that wouldn't really be seen and there were scratches on the silver part of the range. We had issues with our Kenmore range this year (convection oven was broken) and they sent a repair guy out the next week to fix it as the appliances are under a 1 year warranty through them. Great service was proviced for the repairs and we are very happy with them!