General Paint Corp

Wallnuts
Wallnuts
7 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

Company Paint Purchases

This location is the ONLY General Paint Store I will use in the City. They have a consistent history of mixing accurate colour matches in a timely matter. Usually they are done in 1 day, which counts when you are a painting contractor.

Prices are also good and I like the Pro 2000 and High Hide products.

Great location. Recommended!

403-289-4442
2015 14 Street NW
Calgary
AB

I went into General Paint and Corp with an exact idead of how I wanted to paint my daughters room. I brought in a small sample of a fabric I was going to use for the pillows and they were able to match it exactly. Great service and fair prices. The room looks amazing!

viqui Haynes in Calgary
viqui Haynes in Calgary

buying paint

I used to be a manager for a apt. building and the paint in the building was very very old so it had faded and the colour never existed anymore
we had some vandalism and went to general paint with a tiny, tiny chip of the paint. They matched it EXACTLY I couldn't believe it. They also told us how to cover up the sharpie marker so it wouldn't bleed through. You could never tell where the damage was done or where the new paint was. I now buy there paint for my home projects. They always go with the customer is #1, they treat you with respect and always there to help.