General Paint - Edmonton

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
14510 111 AVE NW Edmonton AB T5M4C8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Edmonton  >  General Paint - Edmonton

Reviews for General Paint - Edmonton

Kim from Edmonton
Kim from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Paint

was looking for a new paint color to paint my home they were very helpful in showing us which colors were popular at the moment and what are trending also what colors would look good where I would recommend this paint store to anyone looking to paint in the future

MSeager  from Edmonton
MSeager from Edmonton

Interior Paint for Home Renovation

My husband and I have renovated two houses and always buy our paint from General Paint. Their prices and color selections are unbeatable, and if you open a business account, then the discounts really add up! I would recommend general paint for anyone considering painting their house.

Kate Williams in Edmonton
Kate Williams in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Interior Paint

Purchased paint for interior walls. They were very helpful with coordination of colors and accent tones. Looks wonderful! The prices are affordable and staff are professional. Will be returning for other jobs.

1 review Saint Albert, AB

Choosing paint and borders for a baby's room and a child's room

I needed to pick out paint and borders for 2 rooms and the staff at St Albert General Paint were amazing. They were helpful and patient as I didn't have a solid idea of what I wanted for either room. They helped me through the process of picking paint colors, supplies and type of paint. They also helped explain the process of ordering borders (price, time frame etc). Ive always have amazing service from this store and will continue to go back because they are helpful and friendly anytime I go into the store

Jacqueline in Edmonton
Jacqueline in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Paint purchase

i had a good shopping experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We found what we were looking for right away. And the prices were quite reasonable. I would shop there again.