Griffin's Greenhouses

Sam from Peterborough
Sam from Peterborough
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

Garden decor

Lakefield is a little bit out of the way for a lot of people, and many people might not imagine that a really top-quality greenhouse is located right there in this little town. I happened upon it by accident actually, and thought I'd stop in to see if I could get some end-of-season garden plants and decor. When I walked inside and around the garden centre, I couldn't believe it - the selection was huge and the merchandise gorgeous. In addition to several pieces that I bought for myself (at reasonable prices, i might add), I found a dividing wall that was exactly what my friend had been looking for to separate her patio area from another part of her yard - this was something she had looked around for for several months and hadn't been able to find anywhere else!