Rockscapes

PO Box 8321 Stn Main Saskatoon SK

Review for Rockscapes

1 review Saskatoon, SK

Stamped Driveway

I want to preface this. I wasn't going to post but I am looking to have more work done and I see the 5 star rating and I can't sit idle. I received a stamped driveway. I was not then and am not now happy with it. I wasn't warned you'd see every stamp outline. Also, where the stamp didn't fit they tried to fill it in with their fingers, literally. They tried to make it right, they came out, tried to chip down the stamp outlines and gave me some additional material for where it had already started to peel. That was nice. I think I even got a break on the price. Also nice. Those things are why the second star. Unfortunately, concrete is one of those things you need to get right the first time. The first year: The walkway has cracked through, the top has peeled off in a couple sections and no matter how well I clean it and seal it (which is often) it is covered in pops. It continues to degrade. (Go to homestead icecream, look at the stamped concrete at the bottom of their stairs, you get the idea, also rockscapes). I just felt an obligation to post. Every time I wash my driveway I am disappointed. I have looked at options, a bush hammer is the only one I can see and I 'm not looking to put out another 15k. It holds up the cars, it'll do, just not what I expected when I signed up.

More about Rockscapes

RockScapes is Saskatoon's best concrete contractor offering concrete driveway, walkway, patio and pool decks using, stamped concrete, decorative concrete, exposed aggregate, and plain grey broom finish concrete.