I had the worst experience as a buyer of a condo in Qwest. They are very bad at communicating with their customers and planning the simplest things.
They only informed me about the unreadiness of the place 1.5 days prior to what they call occupancy date.
Plus the whole pre-delivery inspection was unreal. Their only target is to force you to close and start paying them rent. How can I confirm a closing and start occupancy while :
1.It hasn't been painted
2. The floor is not done
3. The fridge and oven are missing
4. The condo has a temporary door and no lock.
5. Almost all the doors and cabinets need major adjustment
6. There is exposed electricity all over the condo and also in the corridors.
7. The whole building is full of dust and it is still under construction.
8. I'm sure it wasn't even safe for me to inspect the place.
9. And even more
The thing is that I'm now stuck with my boxes and have to pay extra to be able to stay at a place temporarily. With a little but of planning they could've told me about the place's unreadiness 2 weeks(thats all I needed) ahead of time.