Cayman Windows And Doors

Reviews for Cayman Windows And Doors

Happy Camper in Brantford
Happy Camper in Brantford

Windows

I can’t say enough about the professional / friendly service we received from the fine people at Cayman Windows from start to finish. From the time we walked into showroom to installation and clean up these guys are a 5 star company that really know how to treat their clients. I highly recommend that before you purchase windows from anyone else check with Cayman not only for pricing but the ease of working with these top notch professionals...Thanks again to Scotty and the gang at Cayman...you’re the BEST!!!

Thanks Happy Camper - We are all glad we could help out.
Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Complete window replacement

We had complete window and patio door replacement, including cutting a new patio door in. Everyone from the salesman to the installers were wonderful! The windows were even installed before our quoted install date. There was not a scrap, not dust left anywhere inside our outside of the house.

Thanks for the kind words - we appreciate your business.
If there is anything else we can help with, let us know.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto
1 review Brantford, ON

Great windows at a great price

We checked out 3 or 4 companies to install our windows but decided to "go local" because Cayman windows had been in business for many years and backed their windows with a lifetime warranty on everything. They began to install the 6 windows we purchased within 4 weeks of our order, started at about 9am and finished by 3pm. They cleaned up afterwards and we are thrilled with their product. When we asked for an adjustment on 3 of the window locking mechanisms to make it easier for my wife to open the windows, they jumped into action and tailor-made a solution without additional charge. I was also able to tap into a "Frugal Friday" discount through our local paper which reduced the $7000 cost. I'm more than happy with the results.

Thanks for the review Alan. We appreciate your business. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please let us know!

Susan H in Brantford
Susan H in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Two Slider windows

I had my last 2 slider windows replaced, but unfortunately they were not the style I had thought I ordered. I thought I was getting the ones that lift into the house for ease of cleaning. Instead I got the ones where you have to physically lift them out to clean. Finally they were replaced by the company at no charge 7 months later. Thank you for replacing the window style to lift into the house.

Thanks for the review Susan. We have reviewed our internal processes and we want to try and make sure that customers understand what they are ordering so there is no confusion. We apologize for the delay in getting the repairs done - unfortunately 2018 was consumed with trying to work through the GREENON rebate, and our resources were spread incredibly thin. If there is anything else we can help with in the future, please let us know.

Rev. Jo-Anne Thomas from Brant
Rev. Jo-Anne Thomas from Brant
4 reviews Burford, ON

window replacement

My husband had used the Cayman team for some professional projects for his company, and we chose them for our own home's window replacement. We found them to be friendly, professional and realistic for the timeline and the amount of work to be done. Rob and Adam did an excellent job of installing and the clean-up following.

Thanks Jo-Anne - please let us know if we can help you any more in the future!

TLV in Brantford
TLV in Brantford

window pane cracked

Within 1 day of installation the middle pane of glass cracked on bedroom window. Two months later am still waiting for this to be repaired. They attempted once, but the glass wasn't made to the right size and they had to order a new pane. I am still waiting and just keep being put off whenever I have tried to call and inquire. They seem to have no idea at all when it might be ready and not even willing to call and find out from the manufacturer as to how much longer. Very poor customer service. They just keep telling me they are busy with other installations.

Good Afternoon TLV, Thanks for your message. I apologize for the challenges with your windows.
Unfortunately we did make a mistake and build a piece of glass the wrong size for your window.
Your windows are all under warranty and we will take care of replacing the glass for you at no cost.
You had the benefit of capitalizing on the GreenON window program - giving you an amazing rebate for replacing your windows.
We had to make sure everyone involved - like yourself - had windows installed before October 31st.
This deadline was imposed by the newly elected Conservative government and wasn't fair to us or our customers.

We are now working on your site completing the large project and I will see if we can get your warranty glass replaced at the same time.

Thanks for your patience,
Cayman Windows and Doors

Jim in Brantford
Jim in Brantford

Wimdows

We are again extremely happy with the Cayman windows we purchased.
The windows are of excellent quality, the capping is flawless, the caulking is absolutely perfect and unlike me they actually clean up after themselves.
The installers were knowledgeable, friendly and quick.
Thanks again Mike.

Thanks Jim, we appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future.
Regards,
Cayman Windows and Doors

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

I had 7 windows removed and replaced and trimmed on inside and out

I found all people involved from office, factory, the employees who installed the windows very informative and professional. They informed me of warranties on windows and framework. I am quite happy with all avenues of Cayman Windows.

Thanks for the review. If we can help with anything else, let us know!

Debbie Burns from Brantford
Debbie Burns from Brantford

Great job by Cayman Windows

We would like to thank Cayman Windows very much for making the entire experience easy and enjoyable. We are very pleased with our new windows and the service from Cayman Windows has been excellent! Our installer, Sam Baker, was very polite and knowledgeable and he did a fantastic job installing our new windows. Sam was very conscientious and cleaned up very well after himself. The new windows are wonderful!! We would recommend Cayman Windows to anyone who is interested in great service and a solid product. We appreciate the fact that Paige took care of all the paperwork for the GreenOn program too! Thanks very much!

Thanks for the review Debbie. If you need any help with anything else, please let us know! We appreciate your business.

confused in Brantford
confused in Brantford

Cayman Windows & Doors

Promises made, promises broken. Next promise was joke come to fixing main & only door stuffed in by forced ( I could've done same i'd known. Shady Trick quick fix). Where do I start? Quality & most Workers decent, promptness? NO. When ready to finally set up & do installations to all windows & door. Now was cold from many months of much better weather turn cold out so cold all day, in house, drafts from shimmie fixed wood doing whatever job for this kind of? , so long to wait beyond estimate time after had good part paid before & trusting them, CAYMAN is in it for money , while low income is more interested in good decent , prices, quality of repairs. If that were true but wasn't. A 2nd window in
the upstairs back was & quote NOT wished to be bt later equal to other side, the otherside was decent but is room of not much in there main were drafty. Why?
Another big thing we noticed is how the smaller window wasn't going to stay in place s again, a quick fix it to leave us in cold,
Door situation being is the only in & out to the house. We had great feeling and were trusted, but you guys were not compliant & porch has to be one of most disturbing things, door real nice,, too bad we don't like flies coming in since unable to have screen door open for fresh air and not open for bugs & whatever as reg. visitors into home. Screen Door? Had one!, Worked well. New Contract rule?"Forbidden" NO! Without proper Compliance Voids future anything to do with the door that had no way to stop anything to get in. We were told porc or we'd Void future warranty on door. Who doesn't like being attraction to flies, red & black ants, other unknown, A bird made way in once when getting groceries . If weather isn't good rain, snow, dirt w/heavier window gets right on in. My mom is HER IRENA M. MAJCHER'S Daughter LISA MAJCHER on her behalf. I think that was a broken and unfaithful job, w/ome up sleeve despite no price change. We cannot after having lost a dad, husband & grand dad afford to build no covered sheltered in porch like sunroom, CAYMAN wants to I welcome. Serious though, why? why did you not listen as we were pointing all that was wrong to any 1-2 worker/sat a time. I'm not as impressessed

Please contact us directly so we can better understand your issues - I suggest coming into the office and talking with us directly.
Thanks

More about Cayman Windows And Doors

Welcome to Cayman Windows and Doors. We offer replacement windows installed direct from the manufacturer. Call us today to find out how we can transform your home and make your living space more comfortable. Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Steel Doors, California Shutters.