Cayman Windows And Doors

Reviews for Cayman Windows And Doors

TLV in Brantford
TLV in Brantford

window pane cracked

Within 1 day of installation the middle pane of glass cracked on bedroom window. Two months later am still waiting for this to be repaired. They attempted once, but the glass wasn't made to the right size and they had to order a new pane. I am still waiting and just keep being put off whenever I have tried to call and inquire. They seem to have no idea at all when it might be ready and not even willing to call and find out from the manufacturer as to how much longer. Very poor customer service. They just keep telling me they are busy with other installations.

Good Afternoon TLV, Thanks for your message. I apologize for the challenges with your windows.
Unfortunately we did make a mistake and build a piece of glass the wrong size for your window.
Your windows are all under warranty and we will take care of replacing the glass for you at no cost.
You had the benefit of capitalizing on the GreenON window program - giving you an amazing rebate for replacing your windows.
We had to make sure everyone involved - like yourself - had windows installed before October 31st.
This deadline was imposed by the newly elected Conservative government and wasn't fair to us or our customers.

We are now working on your site completing the large project and I will see if we can get your warranty glass replaced at the same time.

Thanks for your patience,

Jim in Brantford
Jim in Brantford

Wimdows

We are again extremely happy with the Cayman windows we purchased.
The windows are of excellent quality, the capping is flawless, the caulking is absolutely perfect and unlike me they actually clean up after themselves.
The installers were knowledgeable, friendly and quick.
Thanks again Mike.

Thanks Jim, we appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future.
Regards,

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

I had 7 windows removed and replaced and trimmed on inside and out

I found all people involved from office, factory, the employees who installed the windows very informative and professional. They informed me of warranties on windows and framework. I am quite happy with all avenues of Cayman Windows.

Thanks for the review. If we can help with anything else, let us know!

Debbie Burns from Brantford
Debbie Burns from Brantford

Great job by Cayman Windows

We would like to thank Cayman Windows very much for making the entire experience easy and enjoyable. We are very pleased with our new windows and the service from Cayman Windows has been excellent! Our installer, Sam Baker, was very polite and knowledgeable and he did a fantastic job installing our new windows. Sam was very conscientious and cleaned up very well after himself. The new windows are wonderful!! We would recommend Cayman Windows to anyone who is interested in great service and a solid product. We appreciate the fact that Paige took care of all the paperwork for the GreenOn program too! Thanks very much!

Thanks for the review Debbie. If you need any help with anything else, please let us know! We appreciate your business.

confused in Brantford
confused in Brantford

Cayman Windows & Doors

Promises made, promises broken. Next promise was joke come to fixing main & only door stuffed in by forced ( I could've done same i'd known. Shady Trick quick fix). Where do I start? Quality & most Workers decent, promptness? NO. When ready to finally set up & do installations to all windows & door. Now was cold from many months of much better weather turn cold out so cold all day, in house, drafts from shimmie fixed wood doing whatever job for this kind of? , so long to wait beyond estimate time after had good part paid before & trusting them, CAYMAN is in it for money , while low income is more interested in good decent , prices, quality of repairs. If that were true but wasn't. A 2nd window in
the upstairs back was & quote NOT wished to be bt later equal to other side, the otherside was decent but is room of not much in there main were drafty. Why?
Another big thing we noticed is how the smaller window wasn't going to stay in place s again, a quick fix it to leave us in cold,
Door situation being is the only in & out to the house. We had great feeling and were trusted, but you guys were not compliant & porch has to be one of most disturbing things, door real nice,, too bad we don't like flies coming in since unable to have screen door open for fresh air and not open for bugs & whatever as reg. visitors into home. Screen Door? Had one!, Worked well. New Contract rule?"Forbidden" NO! Without proper Compliance Voids future anything to do with the door that had no way to stop anything to get in. We were told porc or we'd Void future warranty on door. Who doesn't like being attraction to flies, red & black ants, other unknown, A bird made way in once when getting groceries . If weather isn't good rain, snow, dirt w/heavier window gets right on in. My mom is HER IRENA M. MAJCHER'S Daughter LISA MAJCHER on her behalf. I think that was a broken and unfaithful job, w/ome up sleeve despite no price change. We cannot after having lost a dad, husband & grand dad afford to build no covered sheltered in porch like sunroom, CAYMAN wants to I welcome. Serious though, why? why did you not listen as we were pointing all that was wrong to any 1-2 worker/sat a time. I'm not as impressessed

Please contact us directly so we can better understand your issues - I suggest coming into the office and talking with us directly.
Thanks

Wendy
Wendy

Replacing Eight Windows to the High Efficient Triple Glaze

From start to finish anyone we were in contact with at Cayman Windows were very professional and helpful. Of course we had many questions and all were answered quickly. Our two installers (Alex and Brett) are definitely two experts when it comes to window installation. There were very careful, productive and completed the job in a timely manner. The mess that goes along with ripping out and replacing windows (both inside and out) was cleaned up so well that you wouldn't even know there had been a mess. Not only were these men efficient with their workmanship but they're also two very kind and respectful people. I'm sure Cayman is very proud to have these two guys on their team..!!

On a side note, one of the guys noticed a wasp nest. He offered to spray it, get rid of it, and seal the area up. Of course I was thrilled with this as he had the choice to either mention it and correct it, or just let it go. He chose to correct it rather then let it go. These are the type of people you want... they type who care..!!

We also had one little concern that came to my attention during the first day of installation (totally my fault). I called Debra at Cayman and she instantly checked into it and corrected my concern. I won't go into details but, they didn't have to - "they chose to" - just so their customer would be happy.

And Yes...!! I would highly recommend Cayman to anyone who is looking to replace their windows..!!
And Yes...!! I would definitely call them again should I chose to replace more windows..!!

Sincerely,
A Very Happy Customer

Thanks Wendy! Its great to have happy customers!

Ben
Ben

Basement windows

Arrived on time. Clean work and nice installers. Professional coming any with good service. Will keep on buying from them.

Thanks Ben, let us know if we can help with anything else!

Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

New Windows

We just replaced 10 windows through Cayman Windows and we are extremely satisfied with all of them. On the day of the install, the four installers, Brett, Jason, John and Nathan, arrived on time. During the removal of the windows, all of the smaller scrap pieces of trim were put into large garbage pails that they brought with them and they put down drop sheets so that any smaller debris would be contained on them. By the end of the day, all 10 windows were replaced, inside and outside trim was secured and looked fabulous. Any old windows that were recyclable were dropped off at the Restore for Habitat for Humanity. All garbage was removed and not one speck was left behind. This entire process with Cayman Windows was stress free: from picking out the windows at their showroom, choosing the correct trim colour when they came to measure, to the final installation process. I highly recommend Cayman Windows and Doors here in Brantford. Thanks to Mike, Scott and their team!!! We love our new windows!

Thanks Lizzy, enjoy your new windows!

Susan H in Brantford
Susan H in Brantford

Windows

I had 3 windows replaced, one fixed and two sliders. The 2 sliders were supposed to pull into the house for easy cleaning, but instead they are the style where you physically have to lift them over head and take them out. My discussion with salesperson Mr Jackson was all about ease of cleaning my windows and how I liked the windows that swing into the house. I had other windows replaced by this company and dealt with Mr Jackson previously and those windows pull into the house. I have called Mr. Jackson with no response. I am not a happy customer and feel angry that there has been no follow up.

Hello Susan, thanks for your message.
I will look into your concerns and have someone follow up.
Regards, Cayman Windows

lisa irene in Brantford
lisa irene in Brantford

1 & only main front door, & every single other windows

Customer is Right? No Note in this Case
Fixture or reduction in price wasn't offer ed for the inconvenience.
Guaranteed , Promises, Satisfaction not applied whatsoever, but sad for such long PRESENCE as part of Society very known Company, how come we got unlucky w/those parts.
We wanted great workmanship, not cheaper & weaker job. A good completed Job is what we opted for & no less.
We get warned despite conflict work to try to get it right?
Nothing that was complained, made to be heard , Satisfaction was no less than another broken promise.
Honesty wasn't as promised. Disappointment was, why? Why should we get the short end of the stick?
our current winter couldn't have been more, for being a test of great windows, door that help 7 do save money on bills as a result.
This again wasn't case.
When we voiced opinion we were shut down every single time with some kind of alternate excuse to avoid at all cost to have to come back to the house to try to fix the home and whatever it was that was in need of being fixed so that our home was going to be this comfy home as Cayman said that they offered.
I don't for minute believe it has to do with price, it has to do with workmanship & quality of work we never got for us. We got wait, work, quickness, messes, non complied work, window nearly fell out of frame because was wrong size meaning too small, also it was window that was needed to be a same standard size dealt on & not receive this smaller one that Cayman Windows said was ok because was 'CLOSE' it wasn't, rather window that was far too small to the point that when an Aware Co-Worker & Thanks to above was another to save day when that same window almost fell out but was saved.

Regardless of promises, very few were done to satisfy. A 2nd time being on this page. Quality of product itself was great, installation wasn't. Most disturbing is how the front door was never straight to where a level would confirm same or at minimum an almost close result. proper nor straight. We tried to negotiate about the issues but never came to terms of firm agreement. Was rather long time for windows & replacement of door done. Compensation regardless of a previous deal to pay in full, was promised not broken. We have great exposure to public & if need be will be used, we promote or we demote work, company etc., is this case not great.

We believe & strongly beyond all else mentioned numerous times how it was super important in order for us to be happy we'd great wish to have storm door. Now w/one door we're blessed w/whatever weather is out doors. If there's snow it goes right up to face & into home because nothing shields door & draft. We have front covered veranda/porch that complete covers door & above. To lose comfort is way to lose customer/s. If customer if wishes not right? All our life we had screen door so we could open door on nice day & have breeze come in & not other air particles into our face.

To have Storm,/screen door I'd like to think there are companies that works w/current & future customers & making request a reality. All we got was that 'it would VOID Warranty on everything should we proceed beyond that strictly stated by Rep/Main worker that would break contract
That what we wanted all along would come back to haunt us financially, why so? Why should we not as customers have right to voice our preference from the beginning? That was not of satisfaction.

We want a storm door as we had always had every single door, house we ever had without this same issue 7 debates. We aren't made of money & so we can't alike Cayman states is to "Build a sun room & make porch enclosed entrance so we could install an after market storm door upon going into home & CAYMAN WINDOWS &DOORS knew Well this was only door in our home & no other. because we cannot afford to build 7 further pay out of pocket $$$$ monies to rebuild & modify as per property standards, would require City to check if all was proper for house.

I don't know about anyone else but I believe many considering would have say or 2 about same situation. We were denied following:
* Building wasn't applicable to be able to buy from Cayman's Windows & Doors as storm door wasn't.

One of other issue's that popped up was threat of voiding warranty. I ,we don't like to have whatever weather is out there go into house straight on in. Window will be fine other than few that were done, poor & 1 nearly falling out of frame. Was said on numerous occasions & followed up by representative's/workers, but no good can come of.

Was told was normal that what was done was typical workmanship. I fail to believe if many others in same boat that they'd too think this was ideal. I'd be lyin If I said I'd actually referred, i'd be as weak as the same person that recommended you to our home. So I don't know anymore of what to do or to expect because it's like talking direct to a deaf person, apologies for rudeness is speculated but The truth must be revealed. Some people need be made aware of what CAN be or HAPPEN, our case and all is sad

Good Afternoon Lisa Irene, I apologize for your troubles. I need to better understand what is actually going on - please call us so we can discuss the main points of your concerns.

Regards,

More about Cayman Windows And Doors

Welcome to Cayman Windows and Doors. We offer replacement windows installed direct from the manufacturer. Call us today to find out how we can transform your home and make your living space more comfortable. Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Steel Doors, California Shutters.