Ceratec Inc

Tile & Stone Retailers
2485 Don Reid Drive Ottawa ON
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Ottawa  >  Ceratec Inc  >  Supplied bathroom tiles for master bedroom and backsplash for kitchen
Kay Oh from Ottawa
Kay Oh from Ottawa
15 reviews Ottawa, ON

Supplied bathroom tiles for master bedroom and backsplash for kitchen

Ceratec Inc
613-523-5996
2485 Don Reid Drive
Ottawa

I went to Ceratec after seeing the beautiful tiles in the Montreal location. There is a variety of tiles for all tastes - modern through vintage. I bought pattern tiles for the master bedroom and it was definitely beautiful idea. Just make sure you ask them to install it and not some discount subcontractor like I did. It was a waste of good tiles. The staff at the company was very knowledgeable and helped me choose the right type and the amount needed to cover the area I wanted. They always suggest the 10% on top of the tiles needed, incase of any breakage. I was able to inspect the tiles before I picked it up - which I highly recommend that you do. It is tedious but I had to make an extra trip back to exchange it when I realized a few small tiles had cracked in between the other tiles. Not a big deal though, the company did the exchange without doubting you. Very easy to connect with if you have any questions, both via phone and email. We had a staff member that spoke really good spanish and french but struggling in the english department. No matter...it worked out. In all, I recommend this Ceratec if you are looking for a creative way to enhance your bathroom and/or kitchen area.