Ceratec Inc

Review for Ceratec Inc

Kay Oh from Ottawa
Kay Oh from Ottawa
15 reviews Ottawa, ON

Supplied bathroom tiles for master bedroom and backsplash for kitchen

I went to Ceratec after seeing the beautiful tiles in the Montreal location. There is a variety of tiles for all tastes - modern through vintage. I bought pattern tiles for the master bedroom and it was definitely beautiful idea. Just make sure you ask them to install it and not some discount subcontractor like I did. It was a waste of good tiles. The staff at the company was very knowledgeable and helped me choose the right type and the amount needed to cover the area I wanted. They always suggest the 10% on top of the tiles needed, incase of any breakage. I was able to inspect the tiles before I picked it up - which I highly recommend that you do. It is tedious but I had to make an extra trip back to exchange it when I realized a few small tiles had cracked in between the other tiles. Not a big deal though, the company did the exchange without doubting you. Very easy to connect with if you have any questions, both via phone and email. We had a staff member that spoke really good spanish and french but struggling in the english department. No matter...it worked out. In all, I recommend this Ceratec if you are looking for a creative way to enhance your bathroom and/or kitchen area.