A-1 Roofing Inc

A-1 Roofing Inc

Reviews for A-1 Roofing Inc

James from Markham
James from Markham

I’m not a Roofing professional but I could have done a better job with my eyes closed. A1- Roofing worked on 7 houses on my street. A1 Roofing come to me and offered me a band new roof for a great price. I seen them working on my street and I thought they were doing a great job. I said yes and he completed my roof and it looked great. A month later I saw singles in my backyard. I thought it was mine but my wife told me our neighbor come to tell us his singles were in our backyard. His roof was done by A1 Roofing. 2 weeks later a whole side of my roof was gone. I called A1 Roofing and he said he would come to fix it. He told me that I didn’t have to be home for them to repair it. I waited and he never showed up ever! If you want a leaky roof then get A1 Roofing to do your roof. Everyone in my neighborhood is having the some problem.

corinne from Brampton
corinne from Brampton

roof

they did a horrible job on my roof , when i called them to fix it even though i have 25 year warranty they will not fix with out more money. do not do any business with these people I'm reporting them to the bbb!!

Renato Plantilla from Brampton
Renato Plantilla from Brampton

Did not finish the job and every time I call them to complete the project they just promise that they will come the following day but never shows up. The last time I called them, they refuse to come saying they didn't charge me extra for what they need to do . But that was included in the contract.

AVOID THIS CONTRACTOR !!!

Edwards in Toronto
Edwards in Toronto
1 review York, ON

Entire roof replacement

They took off everything from the old roof. That was three layers of shingles and one layer of cedar. They installed an entirely new roof. The service was amazing. They exceeded our expectations by picking up all the materials from the work area. They kept the entire area clean.

Looking for Roofing pros in Brampton?