Blueline Moving & Storage Ont Inc

Moving & Storage
1140 Bellamy Rd. N Scarborough ON M1H 1H4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Blueline Moving & Storage Ont Inc  >  Moving my 87 year old Auntie
Rebecca from Ajax
Rebecca from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Moving my 87 year old Auntie

My Auntie moved last Saturday from Toronto to Ajax. She was nervous. She had lived in her home for 60 years. Jimmy and Glen came to her home at 9 am. They layed down mats on the carpeting, covered her mattress and box spring, placed her clothes from her closet into wardrobe boxes and lifted all the boxes we had packed out to the truck. They covered every piece of furniture. Made sure the truck was loaded and packed so that nothing would shift or break and headed to Ajax to her new retirement home. They moved her with such care, professional service, cleanliness and consideration. I can't thank them enough. I would recommend BlueLine to anyone that ever asked me if I knew a mover as they did such a great job. Who knew moving could be so easy. They removed all her fears and answered any questions we had along the way. Bravo, and very well done.

Hello Ms. Middleton, Thank you for your comments. We will relay them to the crew. Sincerely, Blue Line Moving & Storage (Ont.) Inc. management.