Ashley Furniture Homestore

Furniture
Ashley Furniture Homestore

Reviews for Ashley Furniture Homestore

Flynnter King Bedroom Suite

Avoid Ashley's Made-in-Vietnam furniture. Look at the back to see the label. I bought a complete Flynnter King bedroom suite (9 pieces) in December 2018.

Furniture design looks great, but assembly and fit is poor. Drawers don't close properly and bun feet are askew. Also, there is a strong, pungent lacquer odour that took several weeks to dissipate.

Customer care is mediocre - I'm now into month three, and drawer issues haven't been resolved yet.

Sofa and love seat

I purchased a love seat and sofa from Ashley Furniture. Once it was delivered, I noticed that the duster (the fabric under the sofa) was ripped , teared with a random piece of wood stapled to the bottom of the sofa. The love seat had a small rip in one of the cushions. When I called them to fix the issue. I had to wait over a month, for them to get the issue fixed. I will never again purchase anything from Ashely Furniture again. I dont care what they have.

karthik in Mississauga
karthik in Mississauga

Delayed my delivery and gave me worst delivery experience

My furniture was delivered 3 months after promised date because it was “not in stock”. They did not tell that at the time of purchase.
I was very disappointed with the delivery experience. The delivery persons refused to take off their shoes while entering the house upon multiple requests and said this was Ashley policy. I had other deliveries from Ashley in the past and never experienced this. As a result the delivery personshad left dirty footprints all over my place for me to cleanup. This is the worst experience I have had and certainly not the one I was looking for after paying $150 for white glove delivery service.

Brie Dub in Midland
Brie Dub in Midland
1 review Midland, ON

Driveway pillar demolished. Claim denied.

DRIVER DEMOLISHES BRICK DRIVEWAY PILLAR, REPORTS NOTHING, CLAIM DENIED.

Purchased a sectional couch from Ashley Home Store in Barrie, Ontario in August 2018 and scheduled delivery to our newly purchased home. Took possession of the home on September 1st and had the couch delivered on September 7th. Same day, shortly after the truck left, noticed that one of the brick pillars at the end of the driveway had been completely demolished, but the driver did not report the damage to us. It is a quiet country road with little traffic, and any vehicle would be severely damaged if it had hit the pillar.

We received a follow-up text message from Ashley 48 hours after delivery (Sept. 9/18) and immediately responded with the details of the incident. We didn't receive a follow-up phone call until September 20th. After speaking to customer service, we submitted all the details and photos they requested and heard nothing back for almost a month.

On October 20th, I called to find out what was going on. I was told that the claim was denied because it had not been reported within 48 hours. I contested this and while on the phone, submitted screenshots of the text message conversation with Ashley Home Store which proves otherwise. I was informed that it would be escalated to a supervisor for review and that I would receive a phone call on Wed. October 24th.

Never got that phone call. Followed up today, October 29th only to be informed that my claim has been once again denied because the driver of the truck did not report any incident and furthermore denied damages upon questioning. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor, to which I was told that the supervisor would simply give me the same answer.

I am outraged. My word against a driver's and the customer with photo evidence is wrong. It's been almost 2 months and the issue has not been resolved. The couch is great but incredibly disappointed with the service.

Bonnie in Mississauga
Bonnie in Mississauga
2 reviews , ON

Derek table lamp

I purchased 2 pairs of Derek table lamps about 2 months ago. Unpacked the first box shortly after picking them up and the lamps were beautiful - exactly what I expected. Just unpacked the second box. The first lamp I took out was in perfect condition but the “horns” on the second lamp were broken. Called Ashley and was told that their policy was any complaints must be made within 72 hours of product pickup and there is nothing they can do for me. This is a ridiculous policy. The lamp was still in the original box and the box wasn’t opened until we were ready to use the lamps. But the representative wouldn’t budge and made me feel stupid for not opening and inspecting the lamps right away. I will never purchase from Ashley again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Not worth the brand name

Every furniture they deliver has some issue. We have to check everything before the delivery person leaves. Even if you refuse to take delivery of the furniture, they will dump at your place saying they will replace it. When you call the Guest Care (Name doesn't suit them at all), they will say they will try and fix it. Why should I accept substandard product when I'm paying full. Why they don't deliver a good quality product.

Will never ever buy from them again and tell everyone I know to stay away from them if they want peace of mind.

Tpabla  in Mississauga
Tpabla in Mississauga

Do not shop at Ashley Furniture Brampton

I’ve purchased many items from Ashley but Brampton screwed me over. Bought coffee tables encouraged to by coverage through montage and have had the tables for less then a year and there is significant fading and the veneer edging is peeling away. When I tried to submit my claim to have them taken care of after paying for this coverage they denied it telling me there was no physical damage. Now I have taken this to Ashley customer service and they are telling me I must pay for an Ashley tech to come and access the side tables and coffee table and pay for the parts to fix the table. Also I purchased a bedroom set which was about 5000 dollars which parts of this set came damaged twice. After arguing with them for more then a month they only refunded me 800 dollars to keep the damaged set as it was. As for the coffee tables it took months to have someone help me. Brampton forgot to link the extra coverage I had paid for on the tables to my account so I was told for ages I had no insurance on them and as stated above once they did realize we had it after paying all that money they denied our claim. I might as well have physically damaged the tables to have them covered then to have it denied due to an unknown cause. I suggest you don’t get suckered into buying the insurance because It protects you from nothing. Also I do business at Richmond hill Ashely now even though I reside in Brampton. They are honest and from what I was told brampton also acts as though they are giving you a good deal but they rip you off!!! Avoid at all costs!!!

rodav in Scarborough
rodav in Scarborough

Delivery of Couch

Ordered a couch 3 weeks ago with a scheduled delivery of June 23rd between the hours of 9am and 12pm. Received a call on June 23rd at 8:50am saying that couch would not be delivered due to unforseen circumstances. They would call and arrange a new delivery. They called to set up a time for Sunday but since we live in a condo, not able to accept deliveries. Called delivery phone number to set up new time. Now, they are unable to view our file. Convenient. Had to wait until Monday. They are now unable to book a specific window of time. Why was it possible three weeks ago and now it isn't possible? So, I have to take a day off work for this delivery. How is this customer service. I will never shop here again. Horrible!

Shalini in Brampton
Shalini in Brampton

Home furniture

We had almost 7-8 visits to Ashley store in Brampton selecting our living room, kids room, bedroom and dining furniture. During all our visit we were attended by Mandeep from sales and Raj, store manager, who gave us all the detailed information, spend so much time in assisting to select according to our needs and choices. We experienced a good follow up calls with our order status and delivery. Even though we had some exchange/return we were well taken care by whole team. The quality of products are very good. we bought all our furniture from Ashley for a good reasonable price.
Thanks Mandeep and Raj.

imhonestru in Mississauga
imhonestru in Mississauga
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

SOFA

Salesman - helpful and not too pushy

Pricing - Found it varies widely, so be on the look-out for promotions

Delivery/Pick-up: They wanted to charge extra for delivery, so we opted for pick-up instead. Did not find they were too organized as they were looking for pieces even though we specified a time we were coming to pick-up our pieces

More about Ashley Furniture Homestore

FURNITURE BOTH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR WITH FANTASTIC DECOR ITEMS.
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?