Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Reviews for Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Louie in Regina
Louie in Regina

Furnace

Great knowledgeable peole. Mike, max and clayton installed my new furnace .really quick done in no time. I recomend this company. Hardworking people and they make sure the place where clean before they left. Thanks guys

Thank you for the kind review Louie! ~Jessica

Maintenance service

Furnace shut off and came up with a faulty ignition code. Called Mackenzie plumbing and heating and they had a technician come out within 2 hours. very friendly guy and quick worker, had the problem fixed and our furnace was good to go! We are part of the maintenance plan so it didn’t cost anything extra for him to come out and take care of the problem.

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Dan in Regina
Dan in Regina

Plumbing issue

I've used Reliance Mackenzie for at least 10 years. Always friendly, helpful, make suggestions, etc. They are good with being on time and I have used them in emergencies as well and they have gone the extra mile. I'd recommend them any day.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful review Dan! ~ Penny

Mike Erfurt in Regina
Mike Erfurt in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Hot water on demand install

Thank you to the great staff at Mackenzie Reliance for the excellent service installing my new system... Cristina Salazar from Sales and Stefan Schulz for an amazing install. Great Job

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful review Mike! ~ Penny

Furnace repair

Furnace was not working, there was multiple issues and they made sure the furnace was running properly before departing. I appreciate their effort, they went over and beyond to make sure our family had heat. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Greg's Review in Qu'Appelle
Greg's Review in Qu'Appelle
1 review Qu'Appelle, SK

Great Company

I've been using Reliance for years and will continue to use them. Fast response. Knowledgeable professionals. Friendly customer service. I can't think of a more trustworthy company than Mackenzie Reliance Plumbing and Heating.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! ~ Penny

Broken Water Heater and Furance

My water heater broke, spraying water on my furnace causing it to go out as well. Colten came and was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was very patient working through the dampness and ensuring both were working. He even showed me what to do if I had any further issues. The service was excellent.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! ~ Penny

Andrea in Regina
Andrea in Regina

Replace water heater

I called today as my water heater went last night. They got someone out to use the same day. Maz showed up and had it installed within 2.5 hours and we weee able to hve hot water the same day! Very nice man!

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us Andrea! ~ Penny

Fast, efficient, professional service

Have the annual furnace service plan & maintenance has extended the life of our 17 year old furnace. These folks are quick to respond to service calls & keep everything running smoothly. The service plan keeps us from paying servicing bills.

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

Dean in Regina
Dean in Regina

Furnace Tuneup

Justin was excellent and thorough and did a very good job. He even remembered my little dog who made him her best friend when he was here a year ago. He asked where she was but unfortunately, she passed away a few weeks ago. It was nice of him to remember. He has the personal touch that is much appreciated. I will ask specifically for Justin on any further calls, he’s that good!! Excellent!!

Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

More about Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd