Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Diane in Moose Jaw
Diane in Moose Jaw
1 review Moose Jaw, SK

Very Impressed

I found Reliance McKenzie when searching for a company that rents water heaters. Cristina handled the arrangements so quickly and efficiently. Stefan removed my old problematic water heater so quickly professionaly and replaced it with a high efficiency tankless. I am currently looking to do more upgrades with Reliance McKenzie. They arrived when they said they would and were done the install in less time than expected.
I have dealt with a lot of contractors and this was a great experience.
Thanks Reliance McKenzie for your great service, budget friendly, energy efficient options.
Diane

Julsey300 in Regina
Julsey300 in Regina

Furnance

Fast, efficient, service. I was very satisfied with this company. My experience was a positive one from start to finish. Very happy with the service provided and will recommend this company to family and friends.

Happy furnace owner in Regina
Happy furnace owner in Regina

New furnace

Promptly responded to no heat call on a Sunday and diagnosed the problem. It turned out to be a bigger problem and they quickly and clearly identified options and we had a new furnace installed within a day

Rebecca in Regina
Rebecca in Regina

Furnace install

Great communication and all staff here were professional and courteous.
Were able to problem solve. They worked with our timeline. Thanks especially to Dave for answering questions and making us confident we had the right things for our home.

shanto in Regina
shanto in Regina

Quick Furnace “Repair”

John came to my rescue when my furnace stopped working. Turns out all it needed was a good cleaning! He was very friendly, knowledgeable and told me how to prevent that from happening again because three hundred dollars for a cleaning is a little steep!!

Ryan strasser in Regina
Ryan strasser in Regina

Furnace installation

Furnace motor blew up had new one installed in one day including new venting and new water pump for water from furnace. I will be using them again. Recommend them

Rahul in Regina
Rahul in Regina

Burst Pipe Replacement

I had a pipe burst one cold January evening and Mackenzie sent someone over to take a look at it within a few hours. The plumber was able to cover the big leak pretty quick, but it was discovered that there were multiple small areas of rupture and he recommended a separate appointment to replace the pipe. I got a call from Mackenzie first thing the next morning to set up an appointment for later on that day. That afternoon the plumber was able to replace the pipes within an hour and I was all good to go!

The first appointment I dealt with Luke and the second with Quaid. Both of them were professional and knew what they were doing. Best of all, their customer service skills matched their technical skills. They were very friendly, punctual, and took the time to answer my questions (even as they were rushing to their next appointment). They made sure they didn't leave until they did all they could to get my problem fixed, and I definitely appreciate their extra effort.

Based on this experience I'd definitely recommend Mackenzie Plumbing and Heating!

Great work

LUKE was out to fix poor ventation job that another company did he was polite and knowledgeable. He is a great plumber. With his help we got everything fixed. Not enough good words.

Aryn S. in Regina
Aryn S. in Regina

Water Heater

Service Technician Stefan S. did an excellent job diagnosing and replacing our leaking hot water heater. He had a full day booked and still found time to fit us in at the end of the day. It was greatly appreciated! Thanks Stefan! Go Germany!:)

J. Tosh in Regina
J. Tosh in Regina

Air Conditioning Service

I purchased a new air conditioner from this company 2 years ago when our old one finally died of old age. The new conditioner was installed late in the season, and seemed to work fine. Come the next summer, it wasn't working well -- when they came out to service it, they found there was not enough coolant in it to do its job properly, so they refilled it and it worked fine that season. A regular furnace maintenance this spring showed no problems, and everything looked fine for this year. Again, when it was turned on in the hot weather, it did not do its job; a check showed that it had no coolant. When I contacted them again this year, they were very helpful. They completely understood my frustration at having an air conditioner that was't working well, and did everything they could to get to the bottom of what was causing this recurring problem. After a lengthy visit to examine and test the unit, the company decided that there might be a leak in or near the compressor, and advised me they would replace the unit under warrantee. The dealer that provided the unit to them originally wanted to only provide a new compressor; but Mackenzie felt it best to replace the entire unit. All staff were very helpful to me and thoroughly explained why it took so long to get a replacement; and once they went in person to explain; installed and got the new unit up and running. Given that it took the company three visits to my home, and several phone calls to resolve this situation, I feel they were extremely helpful and pleasant. I am very satisfied with the service I received. In terms of service provided, it is in my estimation, excellent.