Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Fireplaces
Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Reviews for Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Great service

Really appreciated how quickly Luke was able to come out and get my plumbing needs taken care of. Very professional and fast service. I wouldn't hesitate to call again to use this company.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Ken & BrendaJelinski in Regina
Ken & BrendaJelinski in Regina

Furnace issue

Our furnace was acting up in this terrible cold. Called Reliance Sunday night and Quaid came out. He made sure we had heat for the night. Dennis came out on Monday and was able to fix it quick and easy. Reliance and its staff are the absolute best, you can count on them every time. Thank you Jessica, Quaid and Dennis. Five stars every time.

Annabelle in Regina
Annabelle in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Waterline on my laundry room

I was so much happy from the buttom of my heart the guy name Quaid who fix my waterline problem at my laundry room. He do all his best to fix this issue. And now me and my bf decide to take the plan also for our furnace, heating and cooling.
I hope there is a thousand of person like him that he devoted himself to do his best job to make customer satusfy for there services of this company reliance mackenzie plumbing and heating.
A million thanks. He was not like other person think about money but he think about good service and make the customer happy, comfortable and satusfy. 5 stars for this guy and this company. Cheers!!!
To the company take care of this guy name Quaid he is awesome employee. Few people are same like him. Dont loose him.
I have attached a photo of my before and after. Thank you Quaid for your good service.
God bless you guys.

Annabelle

Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Private User reviews Regina, SK

Fast, friendly and reliable Service!

My water heater gave out in the dead of Jan 2019 - reliance not only has one of the most competitive prices around and installation was free! ...Which is great because my house needed extra TLC to get everything "just right". The service technician was friendly, hard working and explained all questions regarding the equipment, life expectancy and contract information/offered services - this alone was golden.

Anyway, long story short we have hot water again (they came out and installed literally ASAP) and I don't have to worry about my wife considering divorce due to being able to shower again. Really, it was a win-win all around!

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Tara in Regina
Tara in Regina

Furnace Checkup

The company and employees are awesome! The worker came on time, was pleasant and informative. He checked my furnace and made sure all was good. Very friendly and defintely recommend them.

Thank you for the kind review Tara! ~Jessica

Service Call

Technician, Quaid, was polite, friendly &knowledgeable. He noticed a water heater exhaust pipe had not been installed correctly so did a necessary adjustment overlooked by previous techs as well as an anode rod replacement. Performed complete furnace inspection and explained and gave useful tips. Also did dust removal. Appreciated the thoroughness and advice.

Thank you for the kind review and comments for our technician. ~Jessica

Angeles in Regina
Angeles in Regina

Quick Response

Furnace was cutting out. Called and Luke arrived quickly. He fixed the problem with the furnace and I even showed him another issue we were having and he helped with the Air Exchange too! Above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks so much!

Thank you for the kind review. ~Jessica

Tankless Water Heater

Great service from our technician! We called them because our existing tankless water heater was junk. He performed great diagnostics on the old one and let us know that the error that we were getting indicated it was not getting enough air. He checked the airflow and it was fine. He also showed me where the unit was leaking. He explained the options and we decided to rent a new one. The new unit laws us to have multiple showers going at the same time where the old one only allowed for 1 at a time Without anything using hot water, or you would just get a trickle of water. All in all we are very pleased with the new unit and the excellent service provided. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Mb123457 in Regina
Mb123457 in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Fast service when needed it the most

Christmas Day water heater died on us. The very next day they provided service installed a new one by 8 AM they were here. We want to thank you very much

Thank you for the review. ~Jessica

Very Professional

Cliff is amazing. He came into my home and made me feel at ease. He is very knowledgeable. Everyone I have dealt with in this company has been great. very happy.

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

More about Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Reliance Mackenzie™ is Regina’s choice for furnace repair, HVAC, air conditioners, water heaters and plumbing services, with a history of working in Saskatchewan’s capital city and servicing the surrounding area since Doug Mackenzie founded Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating in 1985.

As your local team of plumbing and heating specialists, we understand your unique needs here in Regina and we’re always ready to offer you knowledgeable advice and the support you need to stay comfortable at home, at work and in your community.

Looking for a new furnace, air conditioner or water heater? Is your old equipment in need of service, cleaning or repair? Reliance Mackenzie offers competitive prices on heating and cooling equipment and water heaters, plus expert customer service and great customer reviews.

Whether you need emergency assistance or regular maintenance, our experts in furnace repair, plumbing, hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, air conditioning or air conditioners are here to help!

We’re proud of being known for our integrity and quality, due to over 50 years of experience of providing quality heating and air conditioning solutions for our customers.