Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Reviews for Mackenzie Plumbing & Heating (1989) Ltd

Fhj in Regina
Fhj in Regina

Water heater install

Friendly and provided good information as to maintenance and other tech inquiries. On time and the project was completed in a timely fashion. Thank you for the prompt service call

Christa in Regina
Christa in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Replaced anode rod in hot water heater

Great service! Very knowledgeable and professional! I would recommend this company to family and friends. The technician explained everything step-by-step so that I knew what was going on. Will have this company service my hot water heater in the future.

very satisfied in Regina
very satisfied in Regina

great company

From start to finish five star service from this company. Fast friendly and honest the technician was on time and kept me informed as to the work that was being done. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in the future.

Diane in Moose Jaw
Diane in Moose Jaw
1 review Moose Jaw, SK

Very Impressed

I found Reliance McKenzie when searching for a company that rents water heaters. Cristina handled the arrangements so quickly and efficiently. Stefan removed my old problematic water heater so quickly professionaly and replaced it with a high efficiency tankless. I am currently looking to do more upgrades with Reliance McKenzie. They arrived when they said they would and were done the install in less time than expected.
I have dealt with a lot of contractors and this was a great experience.
Thanks Reliance McKenzie for your great service, budget friendly, energy efficient options.
Diane

Julsey300 in Regina
Julsey300 in Regina

Furnance

Fast, efficient, service. I was very satisfied with this company. My experience was a positive one from start to finish. Very happy with the service provided and will recommend this company to family and friends.

Happy furnace owner in Regina
Happy furnace owner in Regina

New furnace

Promptly responded to no heat call on a Sunday and diagnosed the problem. It turned out to be a bigger problem and they quickly and clearly identified options and we had a new furnace installed within a day

Rebecca in Regina

915 Fleury Street
Regina
SK
S4N 4W7

Great communication and all staff here were professional and courteous.
Were able to problem solve. They worked with our timeline. Thanks especially to Dave for answering questions and making us confident we had the right things for our home.

shanto in Regina
shanto in Regina

Quick Furnace “Repair”

John came to my rescue when my furnace stopped working. Turns out all it needed was a good cleaning! He was very friendly, knowledgeable and told me how to prevent that from happening again because three hundred dollars for a cleaning is a little steep!!

Ryan strasser in Regina
Ryan strasser in Regina

Furnace installation

Furnace motor blew up had new one installed in one day including new venting and new water pump for water from furnace. I will be using them again. Recommend them

Rahul in Regina
Rahul in Regina

Burst Pipe Replacement

I had a pipe burst one cold January evening and Mackenzie sent someone over to take a look at it within a few hours. The plumber was able to cover the big leak pretty quick, but it was discovered that there were multiple small areas of rupture and he recommended a separate appointment to replace the pipe. I got a call from Mackenzie first thing the next morning to set up an appointment for later on that day. That afternoon the plumber was able to replace the pipes within an hour and I was all good to go!

The first appointment I dealt with Luke and the second with Quaid. Both of them were professional and knew what they were doing. Best of all, their customer service skills matched their technical skills. They were very friendly, punctual, and took the time to answer my questions (even as they were rushing to their next appointment). They made sure they didn't leave until they did all they could to get my problem fixed, and I definitely appreciate their extra effort.

Based on this experience I'd definitely recommend Mackenzie Plumbing and Heating!