Gary Muir Plumbing Services Ltd

werzel in Victoria
werzel in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Repair toilet

We had a fill valve that stopped working in our toilet. After numerous attempts at getting the correct valve to repair the toilet myself I discovered it required a special piece..not available in store.
I contacted Gary Muir and it took him 5 minutes to replace the valve...and the bathroom was left clean. Knowing I am on a pension he didn't charge for service or the valve.
Thank you for excellent service Gary.

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Bad experience

Had a really bad experience with this company. They charged me for a simple quote without prior warning, and quoted three times higher than the excellent plumbing company I ended up choosing to do the work. Shockingly bad behaviour from a service company. If they care enough to contact me and sincerely apologize I will change my review.

Toolbox Renovations from Victoria
Toolbox Renovations from Victoria
6 reviews Victoria, BC

Bathroom renovation

As a Victoria renovation contractor, I've hired many different subtrades over the years and have found Muir Plumbing to be reliable and friendly. They're also very professional.
Steve Burgess
Toolbox Renovations

John Schmuck from Victoria
John Schmuck from Victoria
2 reviews Victoria, BC

Drain Clearing

Gary's office sends a plumber to our house every September to clean out the kitchen drain and also the perimeter drains. His guys always know what to do when they arrive and work quickly and efficiently. Clean is always done properly.