Bellissimo Appliances And Parts Ltd

Appliance Retailers
684 Denison Street Markham ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Markham  >  Bellissimo Appliances And Parts Ltd

Review for Bellissimo Appliances And Parts Ltd

Moe
Moe

Appliances Purchase

I found these guys on Kijiji and I wish I didn't. I usually buy my items especially big investment like appliances from a big store like Sears or future shop but these time I made a mistake and purchased my appliances from a no name store Bellissimo. Customer service is horrible. One of the item I purchased was different than what I got and when I went to discuss my concerns with them they gave me the option to either live with what I got or they'll give me back 1/3 of the price I paid. My advice to everyone is to stick to a big store as you'll have piece of mind. Don't waste your money buying anything from these guys. You'll regret it.