Prestige Commercial Interiors (1992) Ltd

Floor Retailers
1636 6th Avenue Regina SK
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Regina  >  Prestige Commercial Interiors (1992) Ltd

Reviews for Prestige Commercial Interiors (1992) Ltd

trace6522 in Regina
trace6522 in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Home Renovation

I went to Prestige for my renovation on my home and they helped me out with everything I needed. Excellent service and the work was all done to my satisfaction. Seamless process all the way through. I've highly recommend this company to my friends and family.

Courtney  from Regina
Courtney from Regina
3 reviews Regina, SK

replacement flooring

I had to replace some flooring in the basement. They came out and measured the area and provided a quote quickly. Getting then work done took a little longer to arrange but the price was reasonable and the work was well done.