Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

4260 93 St NW Edmonton AB T6E 5P5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Reviews for Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

1 review Edmonton, AB

First time using Butler's services. Their response time was excellent as Bryce was prompt and efficient as he was able to get our plumbing back in order. Very friendly and helpful and we felt at ease with him working in our home. Excellent service came and replaced the piece of copper pipe was leaking on the top of water tank with very reasonable price. Thanks for the good work.

That's great. Really glad we helped you out. Thank you for the review.

Hillary S. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have always had a hard time finding a plumbing/heating company that is reliable, courteous, and provides a high quality of work and service. I was very impressed with Butler Plumbing from the start. They were able to book my servicing at a time that was convenient for me, called the day before to confirm, and were right on time for the appointment the next day. Joseph was very friendly, knowledgeable, and seemed to do great work. I intend to use Butler Plumbing as my primary service provider moving forward.

Thanks Hillary for taking the time to post a review. Have a good day.

MMain from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Found ourselves without hot water on a very cold day. Joseph at Butler Plumbing did more than replace our water heater - he taught us how to properly maintain the new one to ensure it lasts longer than the 8 years that the old one did. AND took the time to properly vent the heater, removing dangerously faulty vent pipe that had failed due to poor workmanship on original installation (by another company). Also altered the routing of vent and natural gas line, removing needless elbows and awkward access to water shutoff valve. I'm not intimidated by my hot water heater anymore! Many thanks to Joseph for taking the time to do the job carefully, with thought for our family and attention to detail. The work area was clean and tidy, the service friendly and very helpful. Well Done!

Great to here you are all fixed up and running. Thanks for the review.

erik in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My 13 year old hot water tank quit working, and I knew that it was time to replace. Joseph Broere from Butler Plumbing promptly came to my house, was courteous and knowledgeable. He answered all questions I had, and efficiently installed a new hot water tank for me. He protected all flooring and cleaned up after himself. Joseph Broere is a definite skilled tradesman and professional.

Erik, Thanks for the review, we appreciate your extra time and kindness.

Alex in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I just wanted to follow up on today’s service call by Will Stewart from Butler Heating and Plumbing and to say huge thank you for your help.
From start to finish the job was done professionally, quickly and invoiced as per quote. William fixed the leaking pipe, explained to me how everything works there and was very helpful.
Great quality work and customer service, Will. Thank you again.
Alex

Thanks again Alex. Great to hear from you.

Greg in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent service by Bryce the technician. Came and replaced the wiring and the furnace motor and after made sure the flow of heat out of the vents was good. Thanks!

Thanks for the review Greg. We appreciate your time.

Greg Whelan from Edmonton
7 reviews ,

Butler continues to provide exceptional customer service and plumbing solutions.

I had a pin hole crack form in the hot waterline which was spraying water when under pressure and needed it replaced ASAP.

Chelsey was excellent in fitting me into the busy schedule and Travis was able to make it out the very next day to replace the needed hot water line section.

Excellent experience all around as has been all my other experiences with Butler and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for reliable, quality plumbing services.

Greg W

Greg, We very much appreciate the fact that you continue to call us to help with your plumbing needs. Thanks also for taking time out of your day to review our service. You are very thoughtful and kind. Hope to see you around soon. Kevin

Doug from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

The plumber did a thorough job of cleaning out the drain below the bathroom sink. It works well now. I also worried that the bath drain was too slow, but he explained that the problem was likely caused by the fact that the ancient system had inadequate venting, so I was getting an airblock. I think he was right.

Thanks Doug for taking the time to review our service. We are always glad to help.

Stan L from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

First time using Butler's services. Their response time was excellent as Kevin was prompt and efficient as he was able to get our plumbing back in order. Very friendly and helpful and we felt at ease with him working in our home.

Thanks for the great review. Glad to get you back in order.

Helga Lair from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have recently had a run of bad luck - from a busted water pipe that flooded my basement to a leaking tub that destroyed my entire ceiling as well as work in my ensuite. I asked one of my co-workers if they knew any good plumbing companies. He recommended Butler Plumbing. So I called right away and lucky for me they had a cancellation and they sent out a plumber that morning. His name is Dan and he has been my hero. His work ethic together with his kind personality helped me through what I would call a very stressful time for me. He is thorough, detailed and very trustworthy and I would highly recommend Dan to anyone. Thank you Dan for helping through a tough couple of days.

Thanks for the review Helga, I'm glad Dan got you fixed up and we were able to help you quickly. Have a great day

More about Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Providing both Commercial and Residential plumbing and heating service in Edmonton and surrounding area with over 30 years experience.
Butler Plumbing is dedicated to our customers while providing reliable, honest, high quality service.
Customers can rest easy knowing the job is being done professionally, with all work guaranteed.

Customer Service, Boiler and Hydronic Service Repair, Plumbing Repair and Renos
Boilers, Hot water tanks, Tankless Heaters, Water Softeners, Filters, Sump Pumps, Heating Pumps, Humidifiers, Toilets, Sinks , Faucets, Steamers.
Boiler Service and Cleaning, Boiler Inspections and Replacements, Hot Water Tank Replacements, Tankless Heater Installs, Drain Augering, Drain Video Inspection, Plumbing Repairs to toilets, sinks drains, water lines, Poly B replacements, Plumbing Renovations.