Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Plumbing
4260 93 St NW Edmonton AB T6E 5P5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

erik in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My 13 year old hot water tank quit working, and I knew that it was time to replace. Joseph Broere from Butler Plumbing promptly came to my house, was courteous and knowledgeable. He answered all questions I had, and efficiently installed a new hot water tank for me. He protected all flooring and cleaned up after himself. Joseph Broere is a definite skilled tradesman and professional.

Job Price

Erik, Thanks for the review, we appreciate your extra time and kindness.

Alex in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I just wanted to follow up on today’s service call by Will Stewart from Butler Heating and Plumbing and to say huge thank you for your help.
From start to finish the job was done professionally, quickly and invoiced as per quote. William fixed the leaking pipe, explained to me how everything works there and was very helpful.
Great quality work and customer service, Will. Thank you again.
Alex

Job Price

Thanks again Alex. Great to hear from you.

Greg in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent service by Bryce the technician. Came and replaced the wiring and the furnace motor and after made sure the flow of heat out of the vents was good. Thanks!

Job Price

Thanks for the review Greg. We appreciate your time.

Greg Whelan from Edmonton
7 reviews ,

Butler continues to provide exceptional customer service and plumbing solutions.

I had a pin hole crack form in the hot waterline which was spraying water when under pressure and needed it replaced ASAP.

Chelsey was excellent in fitting me into the busy schedule and Travis was able to make it out the very next day to replace the needed hot water line section.

Excellent experience all around as has been all my other experiences with Butler and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for reliable, quality plumbing services.

Greg W

Job Price

Greg, We very much appreciate the fact that you continue to call us to help with your plumbing needs. Thanks also for taking time out of your day to review our service. You are very thoughtful and kind. Hope to see you around soon. Kevin

Doug from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

The plumber did a thorough job of cleaning out the drain below the bathroom sink. It works well now. I also worried that the bath drain was too slow, but he explained that the problem was likely caused by the fact that the ancient system had inadequate venting, so I was getting an airblock. I think he was right.

Job Price

Thanks Doug for taking the time to review our service. We are always glad to help.

Stan L from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

First time using Butler's services. Their response time was excellent as Kevin was prompt and efficient as he was able to get our plumbing back in order. Very friendly and helpful and we felt at ease with him working in our home.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review. Glad to get you back in order.

Helga Lair from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have recently had a run of bad luck - from a busted water pipe that flooded my basement to a leaking tub that destroyed my entire ceiling as well as work in my ensuite. I asked one of my co-workers if they knew any good plumbing companies. He recommended Butler Plumbing. So I called right away and lucky for me they had a cancellation and they sent out a plumber that morning. His name is Dan and he has been my hero. His work ethic together with his kind personality helped me through what I would call a very stressful time for me. He is thorough, detailed and very trustworthy and I would highly recommend Dan to anyone. Thank you Dan for helping through a tough couple of days.

Job Price

Thanks for the review Helga, I'm glad Dan got you fixed up and we were able to help you quickly. Have a great day

DAVID H from Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

The HWT (hot water tank) is a combination for domestic HW and radiant floor heat in our basement. The HWT was leaking and when I called Butler Plumbing, they were out the next day and replaced the unit. Both service gentlemen (Bryce and Will) were professional, answered questions, explained the new system and did an excellent installation job. They completed the work on a timely basis and cleaned up the work area once work was completed. They were knowledgeable about HVAC and did some additional work while here. I would recommend this company for your heating and plumbing needs.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review David. Thank you for taking the extra time. Have a good day.

Jeanette J Hansen from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Service performed on Mar. 02 2015.
Fantastic service - 30 min to arrive after phone call. Service gentlemen (Roif) was very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and
expressive about what was occurring and why and also
passed on very valuable tips!!!
The ladies on the phone(Chelsey and Vey) were also very polite and professional.
This is just one fantastic business! We highly recommend it.
This business in turn was recommended to us by Lee Ridge Electric which is also a great business.

Job Price

Jeanette, Thank you for this review. I'm very glad you were pleased with our service.

Randy from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Butler was a subcontractor on a renovation that we had done. They were in and out very quickly and did the work without interrupting our families morning routine. They pointed out a couple of maintenance issues and corrected them while they were there. I have no concerns with recommending the company.

Job Price

Glad everything worked out Randy. Thank you for taking the time to write.

More about Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Providing both Commercial and Residential plumbing and heating service in Edmonton and surrounding area with over 30 years experience.
Butler Plumbing is dedicated to our customers while providing reliable, honest, high quality service.
Customers can rest easy knowing the job is being done professionally, with all work guaranteed.

Customer Service, Boiler and Hydronic Service Repair, Plumbing Repair and Renos
Boilers, Hot water tanks, Tankless Heaters, Water Softeners, Filters, Sump Pumps, Heating Pumps, Humidifiers, Toilets, Sinks , Faucets, Steamers.
Boiler Service and Cleaning, Boiler Inspections and Replacements, Hot Water Tank Replacements, Tankless Heater Installs, Drain Augering, Drain Video Inspection, Plumbing Repairs to toilets, sinks drains, water lines, Poly B replacements, Plumbing Renovations.