Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

4260 93 St NW Edmonton AB T6E 5P5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Reviews for Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Jim
Jim
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot water tank & kitchen sink repair

Bryce from Butler Plumbing just left. I have a fully functional hot water tank and kitchen sink. He was quick and efficient and the work itself top-notch! Thank you so much to him and to Butler Plumbing staff who set up the appointment. Everyone has been friendly, professional and accommodating.

Jim thanks for the write up. Pleasure working for you!

1 review St. Albert, AB

Weil Mclean Boiler Install

My in floor heating and domestic hot water boiler was shutting down. Had the team come out and they quickly realized the heat exchanger had failed. They were able to install a new system and suggest additional improvements. The team responded quickly was able to answer any questions and completed the job in a timely manor. Jamie was our technition and he did a great job. Thank you for the great service.

Glad you are up and running. Thank you so much for the review, it is very kind you took the time and we appreciate it very much.

Betty in Edmonton
Betty in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

purchase/Install Toilet and repair bathtub faucets.

They were very prompt in getting back to me. Travis the service tech did an awesome job and was very fast! I will definitely be calling them when I do my basement bathroom renovation.

Glad everything went well. We would love to help with the renovation. Thanks for the review.

1 review St. Albert, AB

Maintenance and leak prevention

Very satisfied with their work and professionalism. We had several issues and kept adding upgrades to our 25-year-old house. Leak prevention was on top or our mind as faucets and water heaters get old. They sourced spare parts for our 25 year old faucets suggested ways to keep our water heaters going safely without replacing them. We also added a water softener, replaced all our old toilets and had our hydronic garage heating system serviced. Highly recommend their services.

Thanks for the detailed review. You are a great person for taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy your day.

Kristina_B in Edmonton
Kristina_B in Edmonton

Leak in Gas Fireplace and Toilet Repair

The fireplace in our rental condo had "gas" smell when the tenants turned it on. We called Butler to take a look. in the meantime, the toilet stopped working. I called Butler to add it to the list of things to take care of. They were very professional and worked quickly to get things up and running. I would highly recommend them.

Kristina, Thanks for taking the time to online review us. We really do appreciate it. Have a good day.

Zdenka Das in Edmonton
Zdenka Das in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fixing showers, sink and toilets

I had several problems- showers, sink and toilet. I contacted the Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd. by phone. I had very prompt and efficient response. I got one of the plumbers Travis to come to may house the first thing in the morning following day. Travis was very helpful. He explained what could be the problem and told me what his plan of action would be. He fixed everything and in a very short time. It is so nice to meet people who are so skillful and so organized and well spoken. He had enough patience to explain what was wrong and he was so efficient. The company has also very reasonable charges and also easy access to speak to people. This what I call service!

Zdenka, Thank you for reviewing our services, you are a great customer and your kind words are the reason we love helping everyone. Have a great day.

Gerard from Edmonton
Gerard from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fire line back flow test

Required quick action to retest a backflow valve. Explained situation and they adjusted their schedule to meet my schedule. Work area was cleaner after the job than before. Thanks again.

Thank you for your detailed review, the pleasure is ours having great customers like you.

K from Edmonton
K from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Water hammer and hot water problems

We had a water hammer problem and our hot water kept shutting off at random times throughout the day. I had another company try to fix the problem, but it was still there after they left. So then I called Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd based on the reviews posted on HomeStars.
Joseph arrived on time and was able to pinpoint the problem and fix it effectively and efficiently. He was professional and was able to give good advice to prevent further problems from occurring. Thank you Joseph!

Great to hear you problem was solved. Thanks for taking the time to share your story.

bludtek in Edmonton
bludtek in Edmonton

Kitchen faucet install

This is the second time that I have used Butler and I am very happy with their service. Joseph was on time and completed the task in an efficient and professional manner. Will use them again for any plumbing need.

We appreciate the business of great clients like you! Thank you for the review.

Richard in Edmonton
Richard in Edmonton

New Hot Water Heater

Well Done! In an age where it is difficult to find good work by trades or technicians Joseph came and installed a AO Smith Hot Water Heater. He was knowledgable, friendly, and above all did an excellent job, which also left me more room in the furnace room. He took pride in his work and was very fast as well.

Thank you Butler!

You are welcome, we are happy to help, that's what we do. Thanks for helping us with the review. Enjoy the hot water.

More about Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Providing both Commercial and Residential plumbing and heating service in Edmonton and surrounding area with over 30 years experience.
Butler Plumbing is dedicated to our customers while providing reliable, honest, high quality service.
Customers can rest easy knowing the job is being done professionally, with all work guaranteed.

Customer Service, Boiler and Hydronic Service Repair, Plumbing Repair and Renos
Boilers, Hot water tanks, Tankless Heaters, Water Softeners, Filters, Sump Pumps, Heating Pumps, Humidifiers, Toilets, Sinks , Faucets, Steamers.
Boiler Service and Cleaning, Boiler Inspections and Replacements, Hot Water Tank Replacements, Tankless Heater Installs, Drain Augering, Drain Video Inspection, Plumbing Repairs to toilets, sinks drains, water lines, Poly B replacements, Plumbing Renovations.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Drain Services
Boilers, Hot water tanks, Tankless Heaters, Water Softeners, Filters, Sump Pumps, Heating Pumps, Humidifiers, Toilets, Sinks , Faucets, Steamers, Just ask!
Boiler Service and Cleaning, Boiler Inspections and Replacements, Hot Water Tank Replacements, Tankless Heater Installs, Drain Augering, Drain Video Inspection, Plumbing Repairs to toilets, sinks drains, water lines, Poly B replacements, Plumbing Renovations, Just ask!
We will recommend quality brands with track records of good customer service and quality products. We may also steer you away from the products with a bad history.
Customer Service, Boiler and Hydronic Service Repair, Plumbing Repair and Renos
2005
Satisfied Customers is our Policy
Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Cheque
Licenced
Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta, Canadian Hydronic Council
PROJECT RATE
Renovations get written Quotes. Service calls by the hour. We have a well supported staff.
Renovations, one year. Service work, thirty days. If it is our fault, we'll fix it.