Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Plumbing
4260 93 St NW Edmonton AB T6E 5P5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

1 review St. Albert, AB

My in floor heating and domestic hot water boiler was shutting down. Had the team come out and they quickly realized the heat exchanger had failed. They were able to install a new system and suggest additional improvements. The team responded quickly was able to answer any questions and completed the job in a timely manor. Jamie was our technition and he did a great job. Thank you for the great service.

Job Price

Glad you are up and running. Thank you so much for the review, it is very kind you took the time and we appreciate it very much.

Betty in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

They were very prompt in getting back to me. Travis the service tech did an awesome job and was very fast! I will definitely be calling them when I do my basement bathroom renovation.

Job Price

Glad everything went well. We would love to help with the renovation. Thanks for the review.

1 review St. Albert, AB

Very satisfied with their work and professionalism. We had several issues and kept adding upgrades to our 25-year-old house. Leak prevention was on top or our mind as faucets and water heaters get old. They sourced spare parts for our 25 year old faucets suggested ways to keep our water heaters going safely without replacing them. We also added a water softener, replaced all our old toilets and had our hydronic garage heating system serviced. Highly recommend their services.

Job Price

Thanks for the detailed review. You are a great person for taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy your day.

Kristina_B in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The fireplace in our rental condo had "gas" smell when the tenants turned it on. We called Butler to take a look. in the meantime, the toilet stopped working. I called Butler to add it to the list of things to take care of. They were very professional and worked quickly to get things up and running. I would highly recommend them.