Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Plumbing
4260 93 St NW Edmonton AB T6E 5P5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Kristina_B in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The fireplace in our rental condo had "gas" smell when the tenants turned it on. We called Butler to take a look. in the meantime, the toilet stopped working. I called Butler to add it to the list of things to take care of. They were very professional and worked quickly to get things up and running. I would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Kristina, Thanks for taking the time to online review us. We really do appreciate it. Have a good day.

Zdenka Das in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had several problems- showers, sink and toilet. I contacted the Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd. by phone. I had very prompt and efficient response. I got one of the plumbers Travis to come to may house the first thing in the morning following day. Travis was very helpful. He explained what could be the problem and told me what his plan of action would be. He fixed everything and in a very short time. It is so nice to meet people who are so skillful and so organized and well spoken. He had enough patience to explain what was wrong and he was so efficient. The company has also very reasonable charges and also easy access to speak to people. This what I call service!

Job Price

Zdenka, Thank you for reviewing our services, you are a great customer and your kind words are the reason we love helping everyone. Have a great day.

Gerard from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Required quick action to retest a backflow valve. Explained situation and they adjusted their schedule to meet my schedule. Work area was cleaner after the job than before. Thanks again.

Job Price

Thank you for your detailed review, the pleasure is ours having great customers like you.

K from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had a water hammer problem and our hot water kept shutting off at random times throughout the day. I had another company try to fix the problem, but it was still there after they left. So then I called Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd based on the reviews posted on HomeStars.
Joseph arrived on time and was able to pinpoint the problem and fix it effectively and efficiently. He was professional and was able to give good advice to prevent further problems from occurring. Thank you Joseph!

Job Price

Great to hear you problem was solved. Thanks for taking the time to share your story.

bludtek in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

This is the second time that I have used Butler and I am very happy with their service. Joseph was on time and completed the task in an efficient and professional manner. Will use them again for any plumbing need.

Job Price

We appreciate the business of great clients like you! Thank you for the review.

Richard in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Well Done! In an age where it is difficult to find good work by trades or technicians Joseph came and installed a AO Smith Hot Water Heater. He was knowledgable, friendly, and above all did an excellent job, which also left me more room in the furnace room. He took pride in his work and was very fast as well.

Thank you Butler!

Job Price

You are welcome, we are happy to help, that's what we do. Thanks for helping us with the review. Enjoy the hot water.

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

I requested a bathroom quote, Paul came over and was very friendly. He said he would send over someone to look at my tank-less hot-water system as well as he figured something was mechanical wrong with it. I told him I was planning on re-arranging the piping on the exterior of the house myself but couldn't figure out why it kept freezing off in the winter.
Worker showed up, called the manufacturer, didn't know North from South, rearranged the piping on the exterior of the house and flipped me a bill for $350 bucks at $125/hr for labour. This guy clearly was not a JNYMAN nor were they clear about how much or if I would be charged at all for doing this side project. I expected him to find something mechanically wrong with my unit and fix it but there wasn't anything broken so he should of just left.
Rates are too high, skilled work is poor and no transparency. Do not recommend.

Job Price

Hello, Thanks for your opinion. Sorry you didn't see value in your experience and the work we did for you. The worker was a journeyman, troubleshoot the problem, fixed it with help from the manufacturer, and left no stone unturned. My offer still stands if your unit ices up inside, we will refund you and go our separate ways. I'm also sorry you felt the need to copy and paste this review on every website you could find.

1 review Edmonton, AB

First time using Butler's services. Their response time was excellent as Bryce was prompt and efficient as he was able to get our plumbing back in order. Very friendly and helpful and we felt at ease with him working in our home. Excellent service came and replaced the piece of copper pipe was leaking on the top of water tank with very reasonable price. Thanks for the good work.

Job Price

That's great. Really glad we helped you out. Thank you for the review.

Hillary S. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have always had a hard time finding a plumbing/heating company that is reliable, courteous, and provides a high quality of work and service. I was very impressed with Butler Plumbing from the start. They were able to book my servicing at a time that was convenient for me, called the day before to confirm, and were right on time for the appointment the next day. Joseph was very friendly, knowledgeable, and seemed to do great work. I intend to use Butler Plumbing as my primary service provider moving forward.

Job Price

Thanks Hillary for taking the time to post a review. Have a good day.

MMain from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Found ourselves without hot water on a very cold day. Joseph at Butler Plumbing did more than replace our water heater - he taught us how to properly maintain the new one to ensure it lasts longer than the 8 years that the old one did. AND took the time to properly vent the heater, removing dangerously faulty vent pipe that had failed due to poor workmanship on original installation (by another company). Also altered the routing of vent and natural gas line, removing needless elbows and awkward access to water shutoff valve. I'm not intimidated by my hot water heater anymore! Many thanks to Joseph for taking the time to do the job carefully, with thought for our family and attention to detail. The work area was clean and tidy, the service friendly and very helpful. Well Done!

Job Price

Great to here you are all fixed up and running. Thanks for the review.

More about Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Providing both Commercial and Residential plumbing and heating service in Edmonton and surrounding area with over 30 years experience.
Butler Plumbing is dedicated to our customers while providing reliable, honest, high quality service.
Customers can rest easy knowing the job is being done professionally, with all work guaranteed.

Customer Service, Boiler and Hydronic Service Repair, Plumbing Repair and Renos
Boilers, Hot water tanks, Tankless Heaters, Water Softeners, Filters, Sump Pumps, Heating Pumps, Humidifiers, Toilets, Sinks , Faucets, Steamers.
Boiler Service and Cleaning, Boiler Inspections and Replacements, Hot Water Tank Replacements, Tankless Heater Installs, Drain Augering, Drain Video Inspection, Plumbing Repairs to toilets, sinks drains, water lines, Poly B replacements, Plumbing Renovations.