Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Reviews for Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

d in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We discovered we had no hot water on a Friday afternoon before a long weekend. I called Butler Plumbing, not expecting that they would be able to get to us that day. I was told they could fit us in and that it would be about 90 minutes. 15 minutes later, the plumber called and said he was on his way. The plumber was polite and efficient, and took the time to explain the problem. I appreciate this, as I want to learn about what is going on and how it has been fixed. Within an hour and half our hot water was working and we could enjoy our long weekend. Great work!

Thanks, We've got a good bunch of guys working for us that love to help out.

david in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

I have used these guys in the past for other repairs. THey are always up front and quick to get the job done. I highly recomend them for all reno jobs.

Thank you, Always glad to help out. Hope to see you again.

captain canuck
1 review Edmonton, AB

I partially installed new sink myself. Ran into problems. Butler finished my work plus installed a new toilet in short order for a reasonable cost. Will use them again for our next plumbing job.

Thanks, happy to help. Appreciate the review.

John Vincent in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

I was happy with their prompt service. I called Monday morning, and I spoke with a plumber immediately. Another plumber was dispatched that day, and the problem was 100% fixed by the afternoon.

We work hard to get to every job promptly. I'm very thankful for your review. We will always be there when you need help.

b haze in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

did a good job, handled the permit, have the right tools and flexible as to arrival to meet our needs. Charge extra for travel time though, which wasn't explained up front.

Thanks for the review. Sorry for our miscommunication. Call us if you need any other help.

Fred in Malmo
1 review Edmonton, AB

From start to finish a very class job.They began with the rough in for the shower and the toilet. Followed by instalation of the shower cabibet, toilet and vanity sink and all required taps etc.

Thanks for the review. Let us know if you need any help in the future.

Chris in South East
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Had a furnace problem. The blower motor wasn't working. Called around and most places charged about $500-$600 to fix. These quotes included parts (new motor) which companies wanted $350 to $400 for. Butler Plumbing was the only company that would charge wholesale price plus 30%. The cost for a new motor ended up being only $130. I can't believe other companies sell parts for 3 times their cost!!! The total job cost was $130 parts plus 2 hrs labor. Very reasonable.

Thanks for the review. Hopefully we can take care of all your plumbing and heating needs.

More about Butler Plumbing Heating & Gasfitting Ltd

Providing both Commercial and Residential plumbing and heating service in Edmonton and surrounding area with over 30 years experience.
Butler Plumbing is dedicated to our customers while providing reliable, honest, high quality service.
Customers can rest easy knowing the job is being done professionally, with all work guaranteed.

Customer Service, Boiler and Hydronic Service Repair, Plumbing Repair and Renos
Boilers, Hot water tanks, Tankless Heaters, Water Softeners, Filters, Sump Pumps, Heating Pumps, Humidifiers, Toilets, Sinks , Faucets, Steamers.
Boiler Service and Cleaning, Boiler Inspections and Replacements, Hot Water Tank Replacements, Tankless Heater Installs, Drain Augering, Drain Video Inspection, Plumbing Repairs to toilets, sinks drains, water lines, Poly B replacements, Plumbing Renovations.

Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, and Drain Services
Boilers, Hot water tanks, Tankless Heaters, Water Softeners, Filters, Sump Pumps, Heating Pumps, Humidifiers, Toilets, Sinks , Faucets, Steamers, Just ask!
Boiler Service and Cleaning, Boiler Inspections and Replacements, Hot Water Tank Replacements, Tankless Heater Installs, Drain Augering, Drain Video Inspection, Plumbing Repairs to toilets, sinks drains, water lines, Poly B replacements, Plumbing Renovations, Just ask!
We will recommend quality brands with track records of good customer service and quality products. We may also steer you away from the products with a bad history.
Customer Service, Boiler and Hydronic Service Repair, Plumbing Repair and Renos
2005
Satisfied Customers is our Policy
Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Cheque
Licenced
Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta, Canadian Hydronic Council
PROJECT RATE
Renovations get written Quotes. Service calls by the hour. We have a well supported staff.
Renovations, one year. Service work, thirty days. If it is our fault, we'll fix it.