Key Home Inspections

Medley65
Medley65
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home inspection

I’m surprised to see a bad review. Enio is A-1, I have used him a couple of times and he definitely knows his stuff. He has always been professional, thorough and is very knowledgeable. He takes his time and examines everything and then explains it all so you understand, he even tells you the estimated cost of addressing found issues from demo to repair and replacement. He is prompt with his report. He is absolutely by far the best home inspector I have ever used and will not go to anyone else. I am completely confident with his abilities and inspections. It is a great to have such peace of mind when making one of the biggest purchases in your life.

Fi in Bradford
Fi in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Home Inspection

Enio is an experienced professional inspector and I highly recommend him. He make us familiar with the technical aspects of our new home and gave us some valuable tips how to maintain it.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Inspect Home for Purchase

We hired Enio to do a home inspection for our purchase as he was recommend by our agent. During the inspection he overlooked several areas of concern which we had to ask him to look at otherwise he would have skipped over them. He missed several issues which were not in his report including a major structural issue, rodent infestation, incorrectly sloped garage floor and live hanging electrical outlets. He also wasted about 30 mins of the inspection taking phone calls from other clients. I would not recommend Enio.

Gretta Vosper from Whitby
Gretta Vosper from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Home Inspections

We used Enio twice. Both times, visible problems were dismissed or not noted: improper grading leading to flooding; stachybotrys (black) mould; rodent infestation; dangerous wiring. Home inspections need professional standards.

Steven in Ontario
Steven in Ontario
1 review ,

Home Inspections

I have worked with Enio on numerous home Inspections (when I was inspecting the pool) He is extremely thorough and professional. He uncovers what the buyers need to know to make an informed choice. He knows his stuff!