Sprinker King With Immagination

Rob in BRAMPTON
Rob in BRAMPTON
4 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

SPRINKLER SYSTEM

My experience started well until I had issues with my sprinkler system. Once I had paid I tried calling THE SPRINKLER KING numerous times without luck. There answering machine does say they will call, you right away but they don't. I finally did get a hold of them and I just got the run around. They were literally on my street, with their truck and didn't see them or get a call to let me know that they could not make it. What a JOKE! I was not impressed with THE SPRINKLER KING FROM WASAGA BEACH AT ALL. I WOULD NOT recommend their SERVICE to others. Please try someone else otherwise you may experience the same issues that I experienced.