K C Granite Marble Inc

Reviews for K C Granite Marble Inc

Leslie  in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Oshawa home

We have been purchasing from them for several years, for 2 of our home renovations. A specific colour that I needed had to be ordered from Hamilton and arrived the next day. There were several times that I had to follow up about appointments and change in measurements, but it was easier to just go to the office once and discuss the details with someone there. Overall, selection is decent and prices were reasonable.

Countertops for House

Horrible, horrible company and product. Salesperson disappeared after the first meeting and I had to follow up with the company on my own. Took a very long time to get anything installed in the house. The granite is HORRIBLE. Chips, stains and imperfections throughout. It's absolutely shocking how bad everything is. I now have to have countertops in the entire house replaced at my own expense. They also ruined wood floors and furniture when coming to install. Communication is horrible. Any good reviews were done by the owner. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

very unhappy in
very unhappy in

kitchen counter

took to long to do the job
had to measure 3 times
installation was terrible - 3 weeks
quality of work - terrible
very disappointed - ashamed to show counter to friends
do no recommend - you will be sorry

counter top for laundry room

Worst service and company ever!!! I have waited for 2 months to get a simple counter top installed for my laundry room. Not only did I have to chase them for measurement and installation, but the person I dealt with never returned calls when she said she would. I have NEVER had such deplorable service in my life. No apologies and she was cold and unpleasant to deal with. Said she was busy yet when I came into the store it was always empty and she just sat there. Selection is very poor as well. There are so many more granite stores to deal with. Please go elsewhere!!!

Stephan in Brampton
Stephan in Brampton

New Quartz Kitchen Counter

We hired this company to replace our old laminate counter top with a new quartz counter top. This was just the beginning of a full kitchen renovation.
The counter top installation seemed to go according to plan except for the caulking which was never done because they didn't have the "right" colour. The installer said they only use clear caulking and that it would look "ugly" as the gaps to be caulked are quite large in areas. They suggested I buy brown caulking and that I finish the job myself because "it's easy". As a sign of good faith I paid them in full the day of the install although the job was incomplete. My mistake.
I purchased the "right" colour caulking and attempted to do it but I did not find it "easy" to make it look clean and professional. Subsequently I requested that the installers comeback to finish it. For the last 2 months I have made repeated calls to the sales person/receptionist (Chan) but she has completely ignored me. She always tells me that she will call me back but doesn't. At first I thought that they were really busy and that if I showed enough patience that they would eventually come around to resolve the issue.
It's been more than 2 months and I have to conclude that they never had any intention to finish the job. It's really a shame because I believe I was asking for such a small thing. It's completely unacceptable that they prefer to ignore their customers instead of trying to honestly resolve issues that occur as a normal part of doing business.
In contrast, the company we hired to renovate our kitchen was very professional. They answered their emails and returned our phone calls and even returned several times to the house to fix issues/problems that came up after the installation.
The skills of a contractor/company are very important but in my view their customer service is more important to guarantee the satisfaction of their clients.
Due to the lack of customer service by K C Granite Marble Inc . not finishing the job we paid them to do and by never returning my calls (although she always said she would call me back) we cannot recommend this company. Buyer beware!

Barbara Ch in Burlington
Barbara Ch in Burlington
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Counter tops

I have to say KC teach me what to look for when buying a granite.
They installed counters in our bathrooms and kitchen . Installers did great job took the time to work on little details and after some adjustments and sealing the stone looks beautiful..
Thank you Chann ,Tea and the team for great customer service. We very happy with the end product.

Adria in Mississauga
Adria in Mississauga

Kitchen Counter Tops

We have our counter tops done by this company last week. The counters are well done, the front services are nice. So satisfied. We will recommend to friends and everyone.

Lou from Toronto
Lou from Toronto

Kitchen Counters

Kitchen was very professional in the job performed in my kitchen (I live in a condo.) The job was completed in one week from the day I selected my quartz. Although they showed up a bit late on delivery day, I am very pleased with the turnout. The installer was very resourceful and knowledgeable about maintenance and care. I trusted his recommendations. I would highly recommend this business.

kelly m
kelly m

vanity counter tops

The worst company EVER!!! Tea, the woman who answers the phone repeatedly ignored me, NEVER called me back, although she always said she would. Rescheduled several times, even though I had stayed home from work to wait for them. I think these '10' star ratings are totally bogus, probably written by the employee. Would not recommend or use this company again.

shelley in Toronto
shelley in Toronto
9 reviews York, ON

counter tops

We had our kitchen re-done a little while ago & our contractor recommended k.c. granite & marble. I went to their warehouse & was treated very well. The sales person told me what I really like & would have been much more expensive would not be suitable for my purposes. Can you imagine someone talking a customer out of something very expensive? I told my contractor & even though he agreed with the salesperson he was most impressed by their honesty. They measured my counter tops, delivered on the day they said they would come & then gave me all sorts of tips on how to care for the granite. I am very glad I went with this company & highly recommend them.