Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Angela in Edmonton
Angela in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replace temperature mixer valve in shower, install new bathroom faucet and sink overflow

Eugene was the most recent tech who came to my home - friendly, courteous, professional and answered my questions. He even went to pick up a part from a previous tech who was in the area, to come back and install it for me so I would not have to make another appointment. They had to answer emergency calls in the morning so could not make it to my appointment but they were able to re-book for the afternoon. Shortly after I confirmed the afternoon appointment, I received a call informing me that they had a tech available who was on his way earlier than expected. I think the first tech who came out for assessment may have been David?? - he was prompt, friendly, courteous, professional. Samantha was next - prompt, friendly, courteous, professional and explained the work to me as she was doing it. All three techs were very respectful of my home (taking shoes off at the door) and ensuring they left the work space clean, even interacting with my dog as he tried to "help" them. Extremely thorough communication from this company: started with helpful web chat, friendly phone service when booking appointment, and lots of followup with phone calls, texts and emails. I used to work in customer service so I know their jobs are not easy when dealing with stressed/agitated customers. Very satisfied with my experience and will not hesitate to use their services again. Price from Always Plumbing was approximately $470 with labour, shower temperature valve and tub overflow and I supplied bathroom faucet which was about $180, so approximately $650 total.

Tankless owner in Edmonton
Tankless owner in Edmonton

Tankless repair

Developed a small leak in the recirc pump on my tankless water heater. Called Always. Had a quick appointment, knew service/visit costs up front. Technician called us 2 hours early to see if it was okay to come earlier. Diagnosed problem quickly. Took a while to find a new pump, spent the downtime doing a full plumbing inspection on my house for free. Finally located the pump at the exact opposite end of the city. Went immediately to pick it up, installed it, flushed the system. Did all of this in one visit. I wasn’t happy with the price of the pump, but that’s not his or the company’s fault. Professional, friendly and cleaned up after himself. Would 100% use them again.

Kerry
Kerry
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

WOW are they EXPENSIVE !!!!!!

I needed a shower value installed in new construction, the wall was open behind the shower stall, i thought $300.00 tops, maybe 2 hours work, i supplied the valve and shower head, my son was the one that was home at the time, and because we had tapers coming the next day he thought it was best to get it done, even though he was quoted $700.00. Long story short, i can’t see myself or anyone i know ever using them again, the job actually worked out to them charging me $255.00 an hour (3 hours work)

Clayton R in Devon
Clayton R in Devon
1 review Devon, AB

New Furnace and Hot Water Tank

Excellent service as new furnace and hot water tank was installed By Adam and Gavin. Very professional and knowledgeable on what is required for Code and going beyond it to make it easy for the inspector to see and ensure it is to standard. Being in the trades myself and appreciate the quality of work performed and will recommend to family and friends to Contact Always Heating & Plumbing. From the initial stages of planning was great too with Craig van Derhoek.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot watervtank

David and Eugene are very friendly and professional. Satisfied with their teamwork! They really made sure that we have hot water before the day ends. Gave me my senior discount

Thank you for the feedback, enjoy your new hot water tank for many years to come!

Davey in St. Albert
Davey in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Hot water tank

Hot water tank went Sunday afternoon and Landon and Gavin replaced it within a few hours, great job guys we will definitley recommend you guys to everyone . Thank you

Hi Davey, we hope you are enjoying your new hot water tank, thank you for your feedback and referrals. Please Check out our referral program on our website to earn credits toward future plumbing or heating services when you refer us to your friends and family through the online platform. Thanks again for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating!

George Themelis in Edmonton
George Themelis in Edmonton

Todays 2 jobs

Brett was very costomer service savey he was very friendly with my dog who is very yappy and he needs to learn so thanks Brett very patient understanding and friendly answered all our questions and fixed our issue even tho the thermostat was not a common one and noone has seen it before ! landon was our second appointment today he was also very friendly patient and answered all our questions i definitely look forward to seeing both on our next call, I definitely will call Always Plumbing again this is the forth service we have had including a new furnace install and they always meet and exceed our expectations!

Hi George, this is valuable feedback for us and we thank you for that! I'm sure the guys loved working alongside your dog, we love pets they brighten up anyone's day! You are a great customer of us and we thank you again for using us for all of your home comfort needs.

jessie in Edmonton
jessie in Edmonton

furance maintenance

Techs came to our shop and changed the flame sensor. They also changed the flow of the fuel coming into the furnace to bslsncr the flow. Did a furnace tune up snf recommended a yearly tune up and cleaning.

Hi Jessie, thank you for the feedback and for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating. We look forward to working with you again whenever the need arises!

CC in Edmonton
CC in Edmonton

Boiler System

Had a technician come in to look at my home's boiler system. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Gave me honest advice and let me know the pros and cons of doing a service to the system. I would recommend Cal for any boiler concerns.

Hi! thank you for leaving feedback for us on your boiler service. Pleased to hear it was an informative experience for you, thanks for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New Hot Water!

Our hot water tank being replaced was one of the most painless services I’ve had! I can’t believe we left it so long... many thanks to Brandon and his partner for the quick and clean service! Highly recommended.

Hi , we hope you are enjoying your new hot water tank, thank you for your feedback and referrals. Please Check out our referral program on our website to earn credits toward future plumbing or heating services when you refer us to your friends and family through the online platform. Thanks again for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating!

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?