Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

#200 17633 114 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5S 2R9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Norm Teibe from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Always Plumbing and Heating is a Great company to deal with.
They have knowledgable & conscientious installers who did a great job.
We are very satisfied.
We would highly recommend this company!

Linda in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Always provided and installed furnaces in both my house and a rental property (for a total of over $16,000). Their installers did a great job (this is apparently more important than the brand of furnace). My biggest problem was trying to get the company to send me one of the two Provincial Rebates (they sent one but there should have been one for each property). Numerous calls did not get it resolved. In particular, trying to get Cam (apparently one of the owners) to even take may concern seriously was impossible. He refused to take my calls or to respond. I will never recommend or use a company that treats a customer so poorly - especially a customer who spent so much money. Very poor customer service!

Carsten from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Happy with the install of a new central A/C. Had 2 little issues after the install which we're addressed by the company once I informed them about it. Still waiting for a promised winter cover after 1 month.

Megan Baugh from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I used Always Plumbing to check a furnace at ony of my rental properties. It was a Saturday and they were the only ones I could get to come out. I spoke to Melinda and she informed me that the call out fee on Saturday would be $169. She said that if he was there only a short time (we thought it was just the pilot light) there would be no additional charge and they billed by the hour after that. She repeated several times that the technician would not do any additional work without my prior consent. She even told me that she had instructed technicians to leave a jobsite without completing repairs if the landlord could not be contacted for authorization. The technician called me at 12:13pm to say he could not locate the house. My tennants called me at 12:37pm to say that the technician had left and the furnace was working. I assumed this meant there was no additional charges other than the call out fee. When I checked my credit card statement, they had charged me almost $600!!!!!!!!! ***UPDATE THE SITUATION WAS RECTIFIED WITHIN 2 DAYS AND A REFUND WAS ISSUED****

Review has 1 previous version
Tina from Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

My insurance company referred me to this plumber for hot water tank issue, the plumber was very honest and showed me what issues were causing us trouble. He fixed the tank in a timely fashion and was very professional

Stacy from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

They were amazing. We had some plumbing done in our basement done prior from Always. When they came in to give me the estimate. They were honest and there was no hidden fees! LOVE it.

Jason McNabb in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had water underneath the vanity in our ensuite bathroom. The plumber was able to determine that there was a clogged drain further down the pipe and that the pipe underneath our sink wasn't properly sealed, hence the leak. While he was here, we also had him install a new garburetor. After a few days we noticed a leak, but one phone call got them back out right away and they made things right. Very pleased with the outcome!

Sam from Edmonton
1 review , AB

Everything exceeded my expectations and was above average in my dealings with Always Plumbing and Heating. Starting with Dan, the salesman. He was honest, straight forward and answered all my questions. He provided a detailed, line by line accurate quote in writing before he left the house. Installation took place within 4 days of accepting the quote. The installers Terry and Darren were courteous, knowledgeable and caring. Terry took his time going over the instructions and programming with me. My wife and I are very pleased with our new furnace and water heater and the service we received.

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...