Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

#200 17633 114 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5S 2R9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Kimberlee O in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The service I received from Ian was a 5/5. I asked a lot of questions and asked him to show me what he was testing. He was very accommodating. He showed me how he cleaned the parts of the furnace. He gave me tips and changed out my batteries on my thermostat. He also removed his shoes and was respectful to me and my home. He was dressed professionally and neat. I am a loyal Always Plumbing customer if you look at my history. Part of the reason is the professionals you have. It was a pleasure having Ian service our furnace.

Kimberlee thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate your loyalty! You're the best!

Gabriel in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I called a bunch of plumbers and a bunch of companies always Plumbing and Heating showed up first not only that I had other companies come in and almost tried to charge me double the price these guys came out the most fairest price they did the job really fast saved me a bunch of money I would recommend to anybody thank you very much always Plumbing and Heating it's good to know that there are companies like yours out there that actually care and not try to rip people off me and my family really appreciate your services

Thanks Gabriel, you feedback is valuable and we appreciate you sharing!

Janet in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I contacted Always Plumbing based on the reviews I read online. The office staff were professional and friendly. They emailed and texted the service call confirmation to me and phoned when the technician was about 30 minutes away. The technician was easily recognizable as he was wearing a company uniform and presented himself professionally. The service work was completed efficiently and effectively. I would recommend this company.

Hi Janet, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for us. greatly appreciated! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with and would recommend our services , thank you again for your business!

1 review Edmonton, AB

I appreciated the service Kyle E. provided. He listened attentively and patiently while I described the issue. He thoroughly explained what he was doing while he was completing the repair. He was professional and very knowledgeable.

Hi, so good to hear! I am glad Kyle was able to tackle your repairs and thank you for your business!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Micheal was so professional and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. Beyond happy with the service and quality of work! Would highly recommend them. Definitely go with the membership, we saved an extra 15% on our job

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for Michael. We are glad that you are happy with your new hot water tank and your diamond club membership! Thank you for choosing Always Plumbing to be your plumber!

surinder in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brandon , Micheal and Gavin did a fantastic job at my house . They were very professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family for any future projects

Hi Surinder, Thanks for the feedback and for choosing Always Plumbing!

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

We recently moved to Sherwood Park and we needed to get our gas bbq hooked up. Kyle from Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd was on time, friendly and went out of his way to get the attachment we needed to hook up our bbq. Great service. We highly recommend.

Awesome! Enjoy what we have left of BBQ season this year, and many more years to come! Thank you for the feedback!

Kboser in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Excellent service and looked at all areas on an Inspection report

Kyle and Gerry were our technicians and went beyond the call of service - answered all questions we had and completed small jobs in no time

Thanks for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating to take care of your plumbing needs, we appreciate the feedback and will share it with our team!

1 review Edmonton, AB

We had our hot water tank replaced by Kyle (and helper), and the position of tank altered for easier access. Install took about 2.5 hours and was done well. THX

Thank you for taking the time to review our services, we are greatly appreciative of your business and referrals!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Toilet fill valves were leaking while on holidays, so kids did not use during that period. When called, Always Plumbing was able to schedule the repair in two days, but then called back and was able to come out the next day. Workers (Kyle and Gavin) were very good, friendly, and got the work done quickly. A little expensive, but did great work.

We appreciate the feedback and pleased to hear that your plumbing issues were fixed quickly, thanks again for choosing Always Plumbing!

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...