Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

#200 17633 114 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5S 2R9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

David in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Did work quickly, cleanly and professionally. They threw in a few extras and did a complete home check as well. They identified several areas where work is needed. Would be happy to have Brad and Gerry back anytime.

Job Price

Thanks for the feedback David, glad we were able to help you out with all your plumbing needs!

Nila in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Met with Craig on a Sunday afternoon to assess the situation. He was kind, courteous and explained everything to me in detail. He made sure I understood what my options were and what the estimated cost would be. The following Sunday afternoon, Brad and Jerry installed my new hot water tank, replaced two taps, and toilet fill valve. Both were friendly and efficient.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are glad to hear your problems were addressed and you were able to make an educated decision on your installations, enjoy your new upgrades!

Alanna in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brad showed up early, we talked about what was going on with my old water tank that wouldn't hold the flame after the pilot light started. I had a choice between possibly getting a small glass part replaced for $300 and getting another year or 2 out of it or just replacing it. So he brought back a new tank and his helper Gerry, it didn't take them long to replace it. He hooked everything up, neatly soldered the pipes, and showed me a couple times how to maintain the tank by draining and recirculating it. It's been a few days, nothing has leaked and no problems. Good job Brad and Gerry and thanks for the hot water.

Job Price

Thanks for leaving some feedback for Brad and Gerry, we are they were able to help you out and to teach you some DIY maintenance as well! Enjoy your upgraded system.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Had new high efficiency furnace installed. Everything exceeded my expectations and was above average in my dealings with Always Plumbing and Heating. They took the time to go over my options at time purchase and their maintenance program after install. The installers were courteous prompt and very meticulous. They took the time going over the instructions and programming with me. Very pleased with our new furnace and the installation that was done and happy with the fact we get annual service with the purchase of the furnace. Would highly recommend Always Plumbing for their services.

Job Price

We are glad you were happy with our services! We appreciate and value your business and your feedback. Stay warm with that new furnace of yours !

1 review Edmonton, AB

great job. answered my call fast for an emergency repair at my kitchen. nice young fellow quickly came by. very professional and did the work efficiently .
definitely reccomend this company

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation, we are glad that we were able to fix your after-hours plumbing issues with efficiency and professionalism. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you again when the need arises.

Ryan in Edmonton
1 review Stony Plain, AB

I hired always plumbing to replace my old HWH and furnace. I decided to use them not because they were cheap, they were in the middle of all my quotes, but because the estimator had the best ideas for install. That's where my issues started...
1. The installed the wrong HWH. I wanted a 96% efficient enviro-sense, they put in a Bradford white. They had to come back and install the one I requested.
2. The pipes on the HWH were mixed up, causing them to freeze off. They rectified this issue.
3. The pipes weren't supported fully. They came and added strapping.
4. I wanted to keep my electronic air filter on my furnace and stated that to the estimator but unfortunately there was a miscommunication. They have recognised their mistake and have replaced the filter.
5. One of my furnace exhaust pipes was leaking condensate in my basement. They came and fixed the leak and checked for other leaks.

Update: Always plumbing has addressed my issues. We have come to agreement and the bill has been settled. I appreciate their accountability. My furnace and HWH are working great.

Job Price

Hi Ryan, Glenn the owner of Always Plumbing is glad that the two of you were able to connect last week and address your issues. Initially, there was some confusion around your concerns, but with some investigating, we were able to rectify the situation for you. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We thank you again for your business.

Infinity H.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very efficient and reasonable priced. Completed everything as expected and within the time frame. Professional staff.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review for us. We are pleased that you have chosen us as your contractor and look forward to continuing to be your plumber!

Peter in Edmonton
1 review Morinville, AB

The day before Christmas my water heater developed a serious leak. As well the cold water valve was broken so the only way to stop the water from running was to shut off the main service and have NO WATER IN THE HOUSE. Not good for Christmas.
I called Always Plumbing and was referred to John, the Service Manager. John cared and carefully listened to my problem. He arranged for two technitions to come to my home within hours. They went about their business quickly in a very professional manner, and in no time installed a new unit. They were very pleasant, quick, clean, and truly helpful. They even checked all the plumbing in my house before they left, and did not charge an emergency rate!
I had hot water and no more mess for Christmas thanks to Always and their

Job Price

Hi Peter, Thank you for the feedback, we are glad we were able to urgently install a new hot water tank for you just in time for Christmas. All the best to you in the New Year.

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We ...