Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

#200 17633 114 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5S 2R9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Air condition service

Michael was very friendly and did an excellent job servicing our air conditioning unit. He was right on time, and when he finished he asked if we were concerned about anything else. I would highly recommend Always Plumbing services to anyone.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Legal suite renovation

We hired Always plumbing to replace furnace and add another furnace for legal suite and replace hot water tank. Very professional staff. Always arrived on time and finished the job on time.

Coreena in Stony Plain
Coreena in Stony Plain
0 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Hot Water Tank Replacement

I was very happy with how quickly they could come out, assessed the situation, and replaced my tank!!! Silas was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend them in the future. The price was excellent.

J. in Edmonton
J. in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Warning to other homeowners

I feel I must warn other homeowners of my horrible experience with this company. They installed a new sump pump and alarm. A few weeks after installation I came home from a short vacation and found my basement flooded. Their technician confirmed that the original installation was done improperly and caused the sump pump to fail. After months of waiting and weeks of phone calls and left messages unreturned I still do not have all the repairs in my basement completed as I was hoping Always Plumbing would do the honorable thing and pay for the damage they caused. Mold was discovered when the soaking wet baseboards were removed. I paid for the mold clean up as it was affecting my health. I have not been reimbursed. This was a nightmare that I hope no one else ever has to go through. I would never recommend this company as they clearly do not care about their customers nor the quality of the work they do. It is one thing to admit a mistake that caused damage, but another to not take the necessary steps to complete the repairs they admit they caused. Shoddy workmanship and worst customer service.

Teresa in Saint Albert
Teresa in Saint Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Air Conditioning malfunction

I needed to have A/C serviced at the end of July. I was a bit displeased as it had just been serviced at the end of May. Ian came for the second call and had the problem fixed in fairly short order. I had to wait 5 days for service, but it was hot and I imagine things were busy. I did appreciate emails/text messages reminding me of the upcoming service. Also, the appointment happened as promised.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Test air conditioning system

Excellent customer service!
Ian came out to test the AC in spite of the rain.
He was friendly and explained what he was doing and why.
He also provided a written report of his findings.
This is the second time I have called Always Plumbing and Heating.
The first time was to replace 2 water heaters.
Same excellent work ethic and friendly attitude.
Would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for this valuable feedback. Glad to hear Our service exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate your recommendations and your repeat business. Enjoy that A/C!

Heather G
Heather G
1 review Edmonton, AB

Plumbing Issues Solved!

We are renovating a home and. And across some plumbing issues. I chose plumbing because of their rating and they didn’t disappoint me! Micheal was fantastic, friendly and efficient and fixed our plumbing problems. I will certainly call Always Plumbing & Heating for future repairs!

Hi heather, thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to solve your renovation issues! Good luck with the rest of your Reno. Thank you for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating

James in Sherwood Park
James in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

excellent job

I was quoted that the installation for the hot water tank would be around $1100.00 and the installation was exactly as they said it would be $1100.00. I was very happy with the person who installed the hot water tank and impressed with the tank itself since the last one lasted over 13 years. I hope to have at least that with the new one. The hot water tank was a tricky installation and they handled it with ease. I would highly recommend Always Plumbing to anyone.

Thanks James, enjoy the new tank and plenty of hot showers!

Josette McEachern in Calgary
Josette McEachern in Calgary

Water heater & new furnace install + plumbing repairs

Every time Always Plumbing & Heating comes to out house, whether for plumbing repairs or to install a new water heater, & new furnace - they have given consistently excellent service. Both the office staff and trade guys are all professional & considerate and strive to make sure we understand how the job will progress & the true cost. They have excellent plumbing/heating skills and terrific people skills too. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Hi Josette, we are forever grateful for your continued loyalty and for your recommendations! Thank you for leaving us this feedback.

Private User reviews Leduc, AB

Hot water tank repair

excellent tech. Very friendly and up front and professional. Did a good job and had the work warped up with good timing. Recommended his name to a friend that needs a service done

Thank you for the feedback and for referring us to your friend, enjoy your new hot water tank!

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...