Aberdeen Homes

Aberdeen Homes
519-622-6787
100 Sheldon Dr
Cambridge

I purchased a condominium from Aberdeen Homes and for the most part the constrution was very good. I had minimal warranty items at the 30 day period, or 1 year period. They addressed the items I did have and explained how they addressed/fixed them. The only compliant I would have is that the builder representative we had the worst customer service skills I have ever seen in my life. She was extremely rude and disrespectful to the purchasers of the units. Although the work that was done was good, at times it took a long time to complete due to her disorganization.